Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Relatively Simple Non-Noogling BO Program...Any Advice is Appreciated!!

UPDATE 

Hi everyone! How's everyone's journey coming along?

I know I'm a week late for the update, but I've come across some health problems and decided to take a break from BO till those problems are gone. I had excruciating kidney pain for a few days but solved that problem by drinking lots of water and apple cider vinegar and lemon!! I'm sooo grateful that I got rid of that, however the cause of that problem I'm still solving, which is a recurring UTI. I know I'm close to getting rid of it, I'm drinking lots of water with lemon and ACV and taking cranberry tablets as well as probiotics every day.  As soon as the UTI is gone , rest assured I will resume my BO program.

Also, I wanted to let you guys know that I am practicing the law of attraction to get the C cups I desire. I'm practicing visualization, gratitude and positive affirmations. I know my perfect dream body is coming to me , the universe already granted me that wish, it's only a matter of time before I get to experience it in my physical reality!

I encourage you all to look into the LOA, it is a wonderful thing, I listen to Abraham Hicks on Youtube everyday, and I am learning so much and growing as a person because of her! 

Thank you all for reading and I wish you all lots of success in your journeys!  Blush Smile

(20-10-2018, 08:56 PM)Nunezd7 Wrote:  UPDATE 

Hi everyone! How's everyone's journey coming along?

I know I'm a week late for the update, but I've come across some health problems and decided to take a break from BO till those problems are gone. I had excruciating kidney pain for a few days but solved that problem by drinking lots of water and apple cider vinegar and lemon!! I'm sooo grateful that I got rid of that, however the cause of that problem I'm still solving, which is a recurring UTI. I know I'm close to getting rid of it, I'm drinking lots of water with lemon and ACV and taking cranberry tablets as well as probiotics every day.  As soon as the UTI is gone , rest assured I will resume my BO program.

Also, I wanted to let you guys know that I am practicing the law of attraction to get the C cups I desire. I'm practicing visualization, gratitude and positive affirmations. I know my perfect dream body is coming to me , the universe already granted me that wish, it's only a matter of time before I get to experience it in my physical reality!

I encourage you all to look into the LOA, it is a wonderful thing, I listen to Abraham Hicks on Youtube everyday, and I am learning so much and growing as a person because of her! 

Thank you all for reading and I wish you all lots of success in your journeys!  Blush Smile

Waiting for you updates!Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon