Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Over four months on BO and I haven't seen any changes!!

Hello  Smile 
This is my first time posting on this site. I have found it very helpful for getting information since the start of my journey and have now come to the point where I've decided to stop lurking and write my first post to see if anyone can give me some advise   Big Grin

I have been taking BO for 18 weeks now (just half way through my 4th month) and I haven't seen any growth in my breasts at all!
I am 22 years old and a 32A/30B with my end goal being 32C, however I'd be pretty pleased with any increase as so far I've had nada.
Starting this journey I though I would gain some size in my chest fairly quickly, as both my mom and older sister have D/E Cups and many other women in my family on both sides all have fairly large breasts, it's kinda discouraging that I'm one of the only ones to be flat chested. But because of this I thought that maybe I would start growing near the start but its now almost the 5th month in and absolutely no growth at all!!

I eat quite a high protein diet already as I'm pescetarian so I eat a lot of fish and also eggs. Additionally I have two scoop of whey protein powder a day.

I check my body temp every day and it is quite consistent at 98.2 and upwards.

Granted I don't massage as much as I should - but its something I'm working on. I've recently started using Enhance breast cups as well to try other methods its still early days as I’ve only been using it for about two months, but it does seem promising.

I just don't really know why using BO hasn't been working for me. I am now halfway through my fourth month and I've not seen any changes nor felt my breasts get tender or sore due to growing pains and have had no increase on the tape since the beginning. I haven't been measuring my butt or anything so I'm not sure if its worked in other ways but I personally think it looks the same so I wouldn't really say it has.

Breakdown of my daily routine is as follows:

Swanson's Ovarian Glandular: 1,250mg (5 capsules) ((thinking of increasing to 6 – have made a BO tincture which I am now taking but still haven’t felt anything that would indicate they’re growing))
Swanson’s Raw Pituitary Glandular: 80mg (1 capsule) ((Only recently started to add this to my daily routine – not really sure on how much I should take))
Sea kelp: (2 tablets)
MSM: 1,500 mg (2 caplets) ((thinking of switching to powder))
Hydrolysed Collagen: 3,000 mg (3 caplets) - (3,000mg sounds like a lot but the bottle says you can take up to 6 caplets a day)
Whey powder: 60g (2 scoop) ((I mix it with either hazelnut milk or almond milk))
Massage with coconut oil (Not everyday but about 3 time a week for about 15 minutes)
(I didn't take all these supplements from the start but I have done this routine for at least 2 months)

I have arranged an appointment with my doctor to assess my hormone levels as I've been wondering if I might be estrogen dominant and that is what's preventing any growth. Either way it'll be good to get a breakdown and see if I have a hormone imbalance or not and just see how my overall health is.

Any advise on my routine and situation would be appreciated, as I'm feeling pretty lost at the moment as to why I have had absolutely no success with BO at all this far into my journey considering I've made sure to increase my protein and body temp along with taking additional supplements. It's really started weighing on me and making me pretty depressed and got me worried that I will never be able to increase my chest size.  Sad

Dont be glum,
This is a slow and trial and error process.
BO only gave me a bigger butt and that was NOT what I wanted.

Here is a link to Ems thread,
Ems BO
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368

She found that taking the whole days dose at night did the trick for her.

Bobbi

(27-07-2018, 11:28 AM)Kitty_Knight Wrote:  Hello  Smile 
This is my first time posting on this site. I have found it very helpful for getting information since the start of my journey and have now come to the point where I've decided to stop lurking and write my first post to see if anyone can give me some advise   Big Grin

I have been taking BO for 18 weeks now (just half way through my 4th month) and I haven't seen any growth in my breasts at all!
I am 22 years old and a 32A/30B with my end goal being 32C, however I'd be pretty pleased with any increase as so far I've had nada.
Starting this journey I though I would gain some size in my chest fairly quickly, as both my mom and older sister have D/E Cups and many other women in my family on both sides all have fairly large breasts, it's kinda discouraging that I'm one of the only ones to be flat chested. But because of this I thought that maybe I would start growing near the start but its now almost the 5th month in and absolutely no growth at all!!

I eat quite a high protein diet already as I'm pescetarian so I eat a lot of fish and also eggs. Additionally I have two scoop of whey protein powder a day.

Granted I don't massage as much as I should - but its something I'm working on. I've recently started using Enhance breast cups as well to try other methods its still early days as I’ve only been using it for about two months, but it does seem promising.

I just don't really know why using BO hasn't been working for me. I am now halfway through my fourth month and I've not seen any changes nor felt my breasts get tender or sore due to growing pains and have had no increase on the tape since the beginning. I haven't been measuring my butt or anything so I'm not sure if its worked in other ways but I personally think it looks the same so I wouldn't really say it has.

Swanson's Ovarian Glandular: 1,250mg (5 capsules) ((thinking of increasing to 6 – have made a BO tincture which I am now taking but still haven’t felt anything that would indicate they’re growing))
Swanson’s Raw Pituitary Glandular: 80mg (1 capsule) ((Only recently started to add this to my daily routine – not really sure on how much I should take))
Hydrolysed Collagen: 3,000 mg (3 caplets) - (3,000mg sounds like a lot but the bottle says you can take up to 6 caplets a day)
Whey powder: 60g (2 scoop) ((I mix it with either hazelnut milk or almond milk))
Massage with coconut oil (Not everyday but about 3 time a week for about 15 minutes)
(I didn't take all these supplements from the start but I have done this routine for at least 2 months)

I have arranged an appointment with my doctor to assess my hormone levels as I've been wondering if I might be estrogen dominant and that is what's preventing any growth. Either way it'll be good to get a breakdown and see if I have a hormone imbalance or not and just see how my overall health is.

Any advise on my routine and situation would be appreciated, as I'm feeling pretty lost at the moment as to why I have had absolutely no success with BO at all this far into my journey considering I've made sure to increase my protein and body temp along with taking additional supplements. It's really started weighing on me and making me pretty depressed and got me worried that I will never be able to increase my chest size.  Sad

Hey darling! 
Have you tried through nipple intake? maybe it works better for you. Also, another tips :

1. Remember to take it just on your lutheal phase (from day 14th of your cycle til your period comes). You should read MissMadScientist's thread!
2. EAT coconut oil. I swear, it will help you with body temp!
3. Massage 30' three times a week if possible, 45minutes weekly is not enough in my opinion
4. If you take protein powder, just take 30g on each time. Like 30g in the morning, 30g after a workout!
5. Its said msm is great taken after workouts!

(27-07-2018, 01:39 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Dont be glum,
This is a slow and trial and error process.
BO only gave me a bigger butt and that was NOT what I wanted.

Here is a link to Ems thread,
Ems BO
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368

She found that taking the whole days dose at night did the trick for her.

Bobbi

Hi Bobbi
Thanks for your reply.

I guess I just need to remind myself more about how long the process can take and find the right thing that works for me.
Thanks for the advice and link - I'll give it a good read through  Smile

(28-07-2018, 08:12 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Hey darling! 
Have you tried through nipple intake? maybe it works better for you. Also, another tips :

1. Remember to take it just on your lutheal phase (from day 14th of your cycle til your period comes). You should read MissMadScientist's thread!
3. Massage 30' three times a week if possible, 45minutes weekly is not enough in my opinion
4. If you take protein powder, just take 30g on each time. Like 30g in the morning, 30g after a workout!

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I have tried it before but might give it another go
Are you referring to only taking BO nipple cream on your lutheal phase or do you also mean BO in general? Because I was under the impression you had to take BO capsules everyday in order to see results.
I will def increase the amount of time I massage a week and try splitting up the times I take the protein powder.
Thanks  Smile

(31-07-2018, 03:43 PM)Kitty_Knight Wrote:  
(28-07-2018, 08:12 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Hey darling! 

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I have tried it before but might give it another go
Are you referring to only taking BO nipple cream on your lutheal phase or do you also mean BO in general? Because I was under the impression you had to take BO capsules everyday in order to see results.
I will def increase the amount of time I massage a week and try splitting up the times I take the protein powder.
Thanks  Smile

BO in general! Check MissMadScientist's thread about BO and you will read about it!

The time it takes for this method of breast enlargement to take effect may vary from person to person. This variation from person to person can be caused by a number of things such a varying levels of hormones, body fat, and other genetic factors.

My experience with BO: 
BO reset your body, it helps you to have a new puberty, but if your puberty didn’t give you boobs why should BO? 
BO just gave me a bigger butt and thights, just like puberty did on me. 
Correct your hormonal imbalance and than use BO. 
I see BO works well on male on hormonal treatment, not on girls with big butt and flat chest. 
This sucks!

You need human growth hormone and IGF-1, maybe a bc pill, read missmadscientists thread on BO, she implemented those things

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon