Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I think of Surgery ??

(18-07-2018, 05:12 AM)BoobyGreed Wrote:  
(18-07-2018, 01:43 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(17-07-2018, 04:48 PM)YBoobyGreed Wrote:  
(15-07-2018, 08:40 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  What's your diet?  What do you eat?

I workout and having healthy diet. Approx a 40-30-30 ratio of C-P-F

What foods?

Whey, Eggs, Chicken(not daily), Dairy, Oats, Nuts, Fruits, Salad, Veggies(not much), Pulses , Olive oil , cow's butter(sometimes)

M.vitamin, fish oil, vit e , vit c , msm 

Now I'm only having one capsule of BO throughout cycle.
Which nuts? Which fruits, and are they fresh and raw?  What type of salad greens and which veggies?  Are the pulses cooked from dry or from canned?  Roughly how much of each: dairy/whey/butter, oats/nuts/pulses, fruit, salad/veg?

No vitamin D outside of the multi?  Do you tan at all?  What's the iu on the vitamin E?

(19-07-2018, 03:18 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(18-07-2018, 10:57 AM)HBoobyGreed Wrote:  
(18-07-2018, 06:36 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(14-07-2018, 07:07 AM)BoobyGreed Wrote:  I've been trying nbe for years. Nothing has worked for me. Neither herbs nor BO. I am an AA cup and really frustrated by thinking I wasted so many years. I just got side effects. My hormones are balanced, No health issues. I workout, having good diet. My weight is also normal. I gained 15 kg healthy weight but still I am an AA cup. I am 31 years old now and really fed up with NBE ..

Nbe is luck !

Have you tried noogling?

No , haven't tried noogling yet ! But tried heat batter massages and a few months with natural oils simply.
I’d be inclined to try that before fat transfer. But follow all the advise on the forums,
Heat/collagen/water while pumping/protein while noogling. I see the fat gets reabsorbed anyway so heck of a procedure to have it not stick. 

I hear you herbs etc never did anything for me neither massages either cause my circulations shot. Messed me up and been here for years, my theory is noogling has worked for more than what herbs have done... just my observations

EllaC I will give noogling a thought. I'll search out   everything related to noogling. I don't know much   about this so need a little time.

(19-07-2018, 04:45 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(17-07-2018, 04:48 PM)YBoobyGreed Wrote:  
(15-07-2018, 08:40 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  What's your diet?  What do you eat?

I workout and having healthy diet. Approx a 40-30-30 ratio of C-P-F

What foods?

Whey, Eggs, Chicken(not daily), Dairy, Oats, Nuts, Fruits, Salad, Veggies(not much), Pulses , Olive oil , cow's butter(sometimes)

Which nuts? Which fruits, and are they fresh and raw?  What type of salad greens and which veggies?  Are the pulses cooked from dry or from canned?  Roughly how much of each: dairy/whey/butter, oats/nuts/pulses, fruit, salad/veg?

No vitamin D outside of the multi?  Do you tan at all?  What's the iu on the vitamin E?

Nuts - A handful of almonds, walnuts and cashews mostly, Fruits- 3-4 bananas first thing in the morning shake and post workout and any seasonal fruit like kiwi/ pomegranate/ papaya etc any another time of the day. Yes fresh n raw !
And the same goes to salad n veggies. I don't like stored fruits or veggies. Cucumber , a piece of beetroot mostly and cooked steamed vegetable like spinach , green bellpepper .. Pulses are steamed cooked. I use olive oil or butter, a teaspoon while cooking. 
My current regimen has 2800 approx calories because I'm still gaining . Approx 320 gram carbs, 180 gram protein, 70-80 gram fat .
Dairy- 2-3 glasses of buffalo milk ( 2-3% fat), curd 1 cup in the morning (digestion not good in morning)
Cheese 100 gram approx in dinner usually ! I don't take casein whey so it's a good substitute I believe.

Whey- 2 n 1/2 scoop total. Spice- mostly cinnamon in everything, it helps in metabolism I think. 1 tbsp peanut butter. 
Eggs- 4 whole 4 white, Brown bread 2-3 slices.
Chicken breast ( I don't often have it) Thinking of using grilled method. Also Sweet potato, it's not freshly available right now, will include soon in diet.

Oats 1-2 scoops, sometimes another grains like quinoa. Whole wheat roti 2 mostly.
No vit d  outside m.vit I don't tan also. Vit d in m.vitamin 400 IU. Fish oil 2 softgels.
Vit e 400 mg Msm 1/2 tsp

Still thinking if nbe foods need to be added or not, if yes then what food in what phase !
Flaxseed, FG, Soy foods , other seeds etc.

I have stopped bo altogether and thinking of experimenting in luteal phase only if I have to.

(20-07-2018, 04:34 PM)BoobyGreed Wrote:  
(19-07-2018, 04:45 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(17-07-2018, 04:48 PM)YBoobyGreed Wrote:  I workout and having healthy diet. Approx a 40-30-30 ratio of C-P-F

What foods?

Nuts - A handful of almonds, walnuts and cashews mostly, Fruits- 3-4 bananas first thing in the morning shake and post workout and any seasonal fruit like kiwi/ pomegranate/ papaya etc any another time of the day. Yes fresh n raw !
And the same goes to salad n veggies. I don't like stored fruits or veggies. Cucumber , a piece of beetroot mostly and cooked steamed vegetable like spinach , green bellpepper .. Pulses are steamed cooked. I use olive oil or butter, a teaspoon while cooking. 
My current regimen has 2800 approx calories because I'm still gaining . Approx 320 gram carbs, 180 gram protein, 70-80 gram fat .
Dairy- 2-3 glasses of buffalo milk ( 2-3% fat), curd 1 cup in the morning (digestion not good in morning)
Cheese 100 gram approx in dinner usually ! I don't take casein whey so it's a good substitute I believe.

Whey- 2 n 1/2 scoop total. Spice- mostly cinnamon in everything, it helps in metabolism I think. 1 tbsp peanut butter. 
Eggs- 4 whole 4 white, Brown bread 2-3 slices.
Chicken breast ( I don't often have it) Thinking of using grilled method. Also Sweet potato, it's not freshly available right now, will include soon in diet.

Oats 1-2 scoops, sometimes another grains like quinoa. Whole wheat roti 2 mostly.
No vit d  outside m.vit I don't tan also. Vit d in m.vitamin 400 IU. Fish oil 2 softgels.
Vit e 400 mg Msm 1/2 tsp

Still thinking if nbe foods need to be added or not, if yes then what food in what phase !
Flaxseed, FG, Soy foods , other seeds etc.

I have stopped bo altogether and thinking of experimenting in luteal phase only if I have to.

Sounds like pretty good foods, but could use more grain or pulses or other seeds or sweet potatoes.  Unless this is already at least 1/3rd of your diet?  And less dairy.  I'd drop the whey entirely since it's just empty calories that won't go to muscle unless you are trying to be another Schwarzenegger, and no need for 180g protein.  The whey and extra protein is not much though so I doubt it's hurting you much if you really want it.  Likewise no need for egg whites (but whole eggs are nice).  Just know without building major muscle your body is dumping the extra 120+g into making carbs and piss.  Meanwhile that's 480+ calories that could have gone to more nutritious foods.

The main thing seems to be way too little vitamin D.  With such a high ratio of calcium to vitamin D you're at risk of having poor calcium retention which hurts not only your bones but also most functions in your entire body.  I'd get your vitamin D tested if you haven't already.  Go up to 2,000-4,000 i.u. regardless, and if you test low then temporarily more than that.  Up to 10,000 iu temporarily is a safe bet even if you're not sure or don't want to get tested.  You could probably get away with 10,000 iu forever and have little or no loss of health, but it's not necessary and doesn't leave much safety margin.  I mean safety margin for slightly worse health; poisoning would take far, far more.  650 mg calcium is plenty btw; more than that and you need extra vitamin D according to studies.  1,000 iu vitamin D would be a minimum at 650 mg calcium, but a bit more vitamin D like the amounts given here doesn't hurt.

That much vitamin E is not good for you, drop it too.  The alpha tocopherol interferes with other tocopherol and tocotrienols, meaning it actually prevents you from getting most of the benefits from dietary vitamin E.  It actually slightly worsens heart health, skin health and so on.  Stick to a handful of almonds for vitamin E.

Are you getting iodine from anything?  Iodized salt?  Kelp? Seafood?  Seaweed?  Low iodine could screw up your metabolism and make it hard to gain weight or develop for example.

Overall it seems healthy.  Low vitamin D (compared to calcium) is the only possible big red flag.  Iodine too if you said no to all of the above on iodine.  Maybe low grains/seeds if they aren't close to 1/3rd of your diet.  The foods in my first sig link are an easy way to make sure you're getting everything instead of guessing.  If you are eating plenty of seeds and don't want to do everything in that recipe then the main things would be fish oil, vitamin D, rice bran and kelp.

Flaxseeds and fenugreek are healthy seeds and count for diet too, not only as herbs.

If you were already eating plenty of seeds and getting enough iodine, and vitamin D doesn't help even after a few months, then I don't know what's wrong.  Then as for the question of implants I think they're still not worth it because they're unrealistic.  They don't look right except under clothing or under enough natural breast tissue.  And then you may as well use padding, push up, makeup or other such tricks instead.  There is fat transfer, or more realistic silicone ones.  But fat transfer is semi-temporary and may require fixes, which could mean more money and recovery time.  Realistic silicone is big $ and then you should have frequent checks for dangerous leaks.  Wanting to look nice is fine, but I wouldn't spend what you spend on a car just on looks, or even 1/4 of a car.

(21-07-2018, 07:59 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Sounds like pretty good foods, but could use more grain or pulses or other seeds or sweet potatoes.  Unless this is already at least 1/3rd of your diet?  And less dairy.  I'd drop the whey entirely since it's just empty calories that won't go to muscle unless you are trying to be another Schwarzenegger, and no need for 180g protein.  The whey and extra protein is not much though so I doubt it's hurting you much if you really want it.  Likewise no need for egg whites (but whole eggs are nice).  Just know without building major muscle your body is dumping the extra 120+g into making carbs and piss.  Meanwhile that's 480+ calories that could have gone to more nutritious foods.

The main thing seems to be way too little vitamin D.  With such a high ratio of calcium to vitamin D you're at risk of having poor calcium retention which hurts not only your bones but also most functions in your entire body.  I'd get your vitamin D tested if you haven't already.  Go up to 2,000-4,000 i.u. regardless, and if you test low then temporarily more than that.  Up to 10,000 iu temporarily is a safe bet even if you're not sure or don't want to get tested.  You could probably get away with 10,000 iu forever and have little or no loss of health, but it's not necessary and doesn't leave much safety margin.  I mean safety margin for slightly worse health; poisoning would take far, far more.  650 mg calcium is plenty btw; more than that and you need extra vitamin D according to studies.  1,000 iu vitamin D would be a minimum at 650 mg calcium, but a bit more vitamin D like the amounts given here doesn't hurt.

That much vitamin E is not good for you, drop it too.  The alpha tocopherol interferes with other tocopherol and tocotrienols, meaning it actually prevents you from getting most of the benefits from dietary vitamin E.  It actually slightly worsens heart health, skin health and so on.  Stick to a handful of almonds for vitamin E.

Are you getting iodine from anything?  Iodized salt?  Kelp? Seafood?  Seaweed?  Low iodine could screw up your metabolism and make it hard to gain weight or develop for example.

Overall it seems healthy.  Low vitamin D (compared to calcium) is the only possible big red flag.  Iodine too if you said no to all of the above on iodine.  Maybe low grains/seeds if they aren't close to 1/3rd of your diet.  The foods in my first sig link are an easy way to make sure you're getting everything instead of guessing.  If you are eating plenty of seeds and don't want to do everything in that recipe then the main things would be fish oil, vitamin D, rice bran and kelp.

Flaxseeds and fenugreek are healthy seeds and count for diet too, not only as herbs.

If you were already eating plenty of seeds and getting enough iodine, and vitamin D doesn't help even after a few months, then I don't know what's wrong.  Then as for the question of implants I think they're still not worth it because they're unrealistic.  They don't look right except under clothing or under enough natural breast tissue.  And then you may as well use padding, push up, makeup or other such tricks instead.  There is fat transfer, or more realistic silicone ones.  But fat transfer is semi-temporary and may require fixes, which could mean more money and recovery time.  Realistic silicone is big $ and then you should have frequent checks for dangerous leaks.  Wanting to look nice is fine, but I wouldn't spend what you spend on a car just on looks, or even 1/4 of a car.

Hi Joe, I will get vitamin D level checked and get back to you soon. I don't have any symptom of hormonal imbalance and have a regular period. I was wondering how nbe works in this case ? Still I will go and get hormones level tested if its needed ! I'm just not understanding what to try and what not  Huh

How much iodine needed daily ? I have 1/2 tsp in diet approx or a little higher.

(29-07-2018, 10:00 AM)BoobyGreed Wrote:  
(21-07-2018, 07:59 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Sounds like pretty good foods, but could use more grain or pulses or other seeds or sweet potatoes.  Unless this is already at least 1/3rd of your diet?  And less dairy.  I'd drop the whey entirely since it's just empty calories that won't go to muscle unless you are trying to be another Schwarzenegger, and no need for 180g protein.  The whey and extra protein is not much though so I doubt it's hurting you much if you really want it.  Likewise no need for egg whites (but whole eggs are nice).  Just know without building major muscle your body is dumping the extra 120+g into making carbs and piss.  Meanwhile that's 480+ calories that could have gone to more nutritious foods.

Hi Joe, I will get vitamin D level checked and get back to you soon. I don't have any symptom of hormonal imbalance and have a regular period. I was wondering how nbe works in this case ? Still I will go and get hormones level tested if its needed ! I'm just not understanding what to try and what not  Huh

How much iodine needed daily ? I have 1/2 tsp in diet approx or a little higher.
1/2 tsp iodized salt?  That’s plenty.

So around 1/3 your diet is grains/nuts/seeds/etc then?  Or at least close?  It’s not only for hormonal balance but also for having enough hormones and for all growth/development in general.

Yeah vitamin D is good to check.  If it’s just a little low then taking more iu is still a good idea, only means it’s not the culprit.

This is the same situation for me. 
My skin is damaged, my butt wider, my cellulite increased but no results. 
I read in noogleberry forum that it works really good after pregnancy and weight loss, but it can’t work if you’re flat. I have more tissue in my knees rather than boobs. It’s so frustating to be fat but flat as a child. 
I don’t know why some girls are so flat (for skinny girls this makes sense, but what about the fat?) 
Don’t gain weight, you won’t gain boobs, it can be worse! Flat chest on skinny girls isn’t terrible, skinny flat girls are ok, are nice, but on a fat girl like me it’s so disgusting! 
I’m thinking about surgery, i’ll do it when i’ll have enough money. 
Good luck!

(29-07-2018, 10:35 PM)Cely Wrote:  This is the same situation for me. 
My skin is damaged, my butt wider, my cellulite increased but no results. 
I read in noogleberry forum that it works really good after pregnancy and weight loss, but it can’t work if you’re flat. I have more tissue in my knees rather than boobs. It’s so frustating to be fat but flat as a child. 
I don’t know why some girls are so flat (for skinny girls this makes sense, but what about the fat?) 
Don’t gain weight, you won’t gain boobs, it can be worse! Flat chest on skinny girls isn’t terrible, skinny flat girls are ok, are nice, but on a fat girl like me it’s so disgusting! 
I’m thinking about surgery, i’ll do it when i’ll have enough money. 
Good luck!

Hi Cely, 

No, we both don't have same physique. I'm not fat at all, I was skinny though ! But I'm not even skinny now , have a healthy shaped body except the breast size. I workout and gained a lot of healthy weight, mostly muscles. The problem is breast size has not increased. It's probably because of lack of adipose tissue or whatever. I have seen some skinny girls with heavy breasts and they might have enough lobules. Seems we don't even have enough glandular tissue ! I won't say I'm FLAT but AA size, which is not flat.

(29-07-2018, 08:36 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  So around 1/3 your diet is grains/nuts/seeds/etc then?  Or at least close?  It’s not only for hormonal balance but also for having enough hormones and for all growth/development in general.

Yeah vitamin D is good to check.  If it’s just a little low then taking more iu is still a good idea, only means it’s not the culprit.

Hi Joe, 

Yes approx 1/3 of my diet is close to grains/nuts/seeds . I'm actually focusing on this now !

Here is the VIT D test report:
 DEFICIENCY : <20 ng/ml
 INSUFFICIENCY : 20-<30 ng/ml
 SUFFICIENCY : 30-100 ng/ml
 TOXICITY : >100 ng/ml

RESULTS : 33.88 ng/ml

Thoughts?

(09-09-2018, 12:30 PM)BoobyGreed Wrote:  
(29-07-2018, 08:36 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  So around 1/3 your diet is grains/nuts/seeds/etc then?  Or at least close?  It’s not only for hormonal balance but also for having enough hormones and for all growth/development in general.

Hi Joe, 

Yes approx 1/3 of my diet is close to grains/nuts/seeds . I'm actually focusing on this now !

Here is the VIT D test report:
 DEFICIENCY : <20 ng/ml
 INSUFFICIENCY : 20-<30 ng/ml
 SUFFICIENCY : 30-100 ng/ml
 TOXICITY : >100 ng/ml

RESULTS : 33.88 ng/ml

Thoughts?

40-80 ng/mL is supposed to be ideal from a quick search.  It's not majorly low but taking more would certainly be helpful.  45-60 ng/mL is a good goal to shoot for, and anything within 40-80 is fine.

Overall I can't see what's wrong though.  You could try the foods in my sig thread to be safe.  I mean it's that or head over to https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/ or https://nutritiondata.self.com/ and add up all the nutrients in everything you eat.  If you haven't already you can also go in for a regular medical check up to make sure nothing is off.

I searched back and saw your hormone test saying your estrogen is high.  In that case supplements like BO and PM would be the wrong thing to use.  Try the other things in my sig link and skip PM & BO entirely for now.  50% saponin fenugreek/shatavari extract (or 40% or 30% or etc), SPE, and a little PC.  Maybe your health and diet are totally fine but you simply haven't used the right herbs before.  A 50% saponin extract is greatly different from whole herb capsules for example.  Or if you took other estrogenic herbs they likewise would be useless in your case.  Something as estrogenic as BO might actually inhibit growth in your case and prevent other herbs from working.  Stay away from BO, PM and hops entirely for now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon