Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[Question] Best Breast Growth for 20 year old biological woman?

Hey all!

I'm a lot more comfortable with my size ,which is a 36 C on good days, but I really wish I could get bigger. 
I'm very nervous about using herbs since I used Bovine Ovary and it made me severely Estrogen dominant.  
However I'd really like to see if it could give me growth like Fenugreek, Red hip, maca root and etc along with progesterone cream.
I can't have Soy Products!!! I know it works a lot for others but unfortunately I'm very allergic to it and I had a very big scare once. 

My body is bottom heavy and I usually gain weight there. I'm turning 20 in August and I've been taking Surfer Joe's nutritional supplement on and off (usually when I do have a fruit drink in my fridge). While I have faith in the concoction of rice bran and brewer's yeast, I'd really like to see if it is Okay for a 20 year old to take herbal/progesterone cream? I've been meaning to pump but for some reason my pumps have gone missing since I've returned home from college. 

Anything work for you? I don't mind if it takes months to years (the sooner the better though lol) I just wish my Cs (which looks like Bs) could just go up a size or two. 

Info about my hormones (outdated): 
Estradiol: 2.9
Testosterone:45
Progesterone:22
E/P ratio: 8 (Low)

if you don't want to be involved with hormones, noogling is the best option combined with proper nutrition...

Fenugreek is a precursor of estrogen, progesterone and testosterone. You should be safe using that. I believe Eve´s herb mixture is a great combo. You should try that and see (w/o soy, off course).

Fenugreek does not target the breasts, it will add fat everywhere. For many this is ok if they feel they are too skinny. You can buy fenugreek as an oil and maybe applying it to the breasts only would be better.

Thank you all!

I'm looking to see if Fenugreek oil might be the best solution, but I was also thinking about using Flaxseed oil since I heard it has pretty good NBE properties. Any thoughts?

You could mix the fenugreek oil with flaxseed or coconut oil. Many women have had good success with both oils and I was under the impression that flaxseed was slightly better, but Lotus rebuked me for promoting flaxseed, citing that it clogged pores and some other bad side effects that I don't remember. I highly respect Lotus on these matters, so I no longer recommend flaxseed oil. Almond oil is also a good choice, if you are allergic to coconut oil.

You could try making a cream out of Fenugreek and Fennel Seeds with Coconut Oil. You can also make your own oil out of Flaxseeds.

Herbs and PC will most likely be fine.  It's safest to wait until you're 23 when puberty is fully done, but most of puberty ends by 17 or so.  And even if you're not done it's a lot safer than hormonal birth control.  But if you want to be extra careful then PM & PC are the strongest items which you could limit to low amounts.  Vitex is also a possible weak alternative to PC.  Other herbs are too mild to worry, and I've even heard of a few references of giving them to children.  Fenugreek for example to increase their appetite and goat's rue to help Indian boys grow up big and strong.  I'm not sure if that's the best idea to give any such herb to kids, but it couldn't be terrible if it's been done several time before.  And at your age it's even less of a problem, and probably no problem at all.

(05-07-2018, 04:36 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Herbs and PC will most likely be fine.  It's safest to wait until you're 23 when puberty is fully done, but most of puberty ends by 17 or so.  And even if you're not done it's a lot safer than hormonal birth control.  But if you want to be extra careful then PM & PC are the strongest items which you could limit to low amounts.  Vitex is also a possible weak alternative to PC.  Other herbs are too mild to worry, and I've even heard of a few references of giving them to children.  Fenugreek for example to increase their appetite and goat's rue to help Indian boys grow up big and strong.  I'm not sure if that's the best idea to give any such herb to kids, but it couldn't be terrible if it's been done several time before.  And at your age it's even less of a problem, and probably no problem at all.

Hi SurferJoe!

I heard vitex can get pretty dangerous (like any other herb) if too much is consumed. I wonder if the pros out way the cons however since it's subjective based on bodies. I want to try PC but I ordered a zinc, magnesium and calcium blend to increase and balance my hormones based on this post:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27773

Though I'm really tempted to see hot much I could benefit from PC other than NBE since I still have the effects of being Estro-dominant. Is there any herb or supplement that balances but increases progesterone production? I'm also getting back into noogling (Adding MSM on my diet as well)

(03-07-2018, 06:48 AM)James98 Wrote:  You could mix the fenugreek oil with flaxseed or coconut oil. Many women have had good success with both oils and I was under the impression that flaxseed was slightly better, but Lotus rebuked me for promoting flaxseed, citing that it clogged pores and some other bad side effects that I don't remember. I highly respect Lotus on these matters, so I no longer recommend flaxseed oil. Almond oil is also a good choice, if you are allergic to coconut oil.

I may go back into using coconut oil as I'm allergic to almonds. I heard it's estrogen based and I have symptoms of being Estro-dominant. Do you know of any balancing/progesterone based oils?

Thanks for your input btw! Very helpful!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon