Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tracking my progress ; Already two years on NBE (pictures here)

Hello ladies!

So, I thought yesterday I have to track my progress . I mean, I've been two years here doing experiments myself, and learning from others as well, but I never had the courage to post pictures of myself and less, to track my progress. I guess due to anxiety , but since I am working on getting out from my comfort zone I am sure this is a good idea, not just for me but other members as well . I learnt a lot through other users , so if I can help someone I am beyond grateful. Blush

My background can be found on Pumping section, "Noogling 12 months..." but I want to highlight my current situation : A LOT has changed the last two years, my body inclusive. From being very skinny and sick, to becoming chubby and getting back into shape this year. That's the brief story lol. 

My goal is to be 96cm (37.5") bust, 77cm (30") underbust. Currently I am 85cm (33.4") and 77cm (30"). My highest measurement was last summer, 91 cm (35.8") and 82cm (32.2" ) underbust. But I have to admit I was overweight (10kg/22 pounds extra) and having health issues, so I had no other choice to loose weight. I did, around 5kg and I stayed at 91cm bust/ 79 cm underbust in October. In Dec 2017 , I lost 10kg already and I was 87.5cm/79cm underbust , with the help of pumping I got the chance to maintain something. But I got sick on Xmas Eve, loosing 4.5kg so I got 84cm/75cm underbust. 
2018 started, so I had tons of Resolutions to achieve lol, but firstly was to gain muscle . After six months , I can say I've gained 4kg of muscle and 1k of fat, meaning that I got more underbust than bust, but well, I got 1cm with maintenance (pumping 3-4h weekly) and gaining some weight. 

I haven't been pumping a lot due to some personal problems but I did the maintenance and I am happy , I can't deny I could get better "score" lol but this is a journey in the end, and I've learnt to be patience on this. However, I have been making different experiments on vacuum therapy (I am planning to write an ebook on this, too much information lol) and I started BO nipple cream experiment in May officially (minimum dosage right now, you can look for it on BO section).
Finally, my personal issues seem to come to an end, so I can focus on training better and vacuum therapy (and the ebook!) . My current experiment is based on RocketMelon Vacuum methodology : pumping more than 1h daily, breaking the sessions in two or three times. I am doing this since last week, and well, among BO I can say I feel growth pain , little, but I do. 

My idea is to do Rocket's method for 3-4 months and see what happens. In the beginning of this journey I thought pumping more than 1h daily was a chaos, but reading her threads and another users from Noogleberry's forum I made up my mind. 

What I can tell for sure is pumping does work and helps with breast shape . I mean, I have lost 10kg in six months and 15% of body fat in 10 months and I lost the perkiness I got from pumping between 2016-2017 lol.

Anyway, my current measurements are 85cm bust / 77cm underbust.  My goal is to be 89.5cm bust for the end of August and maintain underbust. Oh and yes, SHAPE. (Massage Massage Massage).

My program is going to be pumping 4h daily in June, and still deciding for July&August if 4h or 5h. Also , I'll stick to my BO program

My picture today (Saturday, 9 June 2018) wearing 32C with a bra from VS's 

[Image: ehhcop.jpg]

you're one cup away from your mid goal! congrats <3 I'm still stuck on the b-cup Dodgy 
the fact that you're healthier than ever made me so happy, take care of yourself sweetie <3

(10-06-2018, 01:48 AM)noobie Wrote:  you're one cup away from your mid goal! congrats <3 I'm still stuck on the b-cup Dodgy 
the fact that you're healthier than ever made me so happy, take care of yourself sweetie <3

Thank you Noobs! Big Grin

Keep in mind this takes time. How much do you noogle nowadays and which method do you use??

(10-06-2018, 06:14 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(10-06-2018, 01:48 AM)noobie Wrote:  you're one cup away from your mid goal! congrats <3 I'm still stuck on the b-cup Dodgy 

Keep in mind this takes time. How much do you noogle nowadays and which method do you use??

2~ 4 hours a day, the first hour i release and massage every 15-20 min and then i just pump without any break cause my breast already got used to it. it really does take time, I'm enjoying the journey Cool .
do you use the medium noogleberry?

(10-06-2018, 06:53 PM)noobie Wrote:  
(10-06-2018, 06:14 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

2~ 4 hours a day, the first hour i release and massage every 15-20 min and then i just pump without any break cause my breast already got used to it. it really does take time, I'm enjoying the journey Cool .
do you use the medium noogleberry?

OMG I almost forgot you are in advanced- level now!  Cool 

I am doing 3-4h daily now , pump and release 2h and pump and hold with minimum pressure, the rest of the time left . Without the cans for me is even worse, cause the cans help you build tissue all around , but my plan is to switch methods each month . 

I am using Kangzhu currently!

http://www.supernutritionlife.com/msm-me...row-women/

thoughts?

(22-06-2018, 10:51 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  http://www.supernutritionlife.com/msm-me...row-women/

thoughts?

Ahh the miracle MSM. I added MSM into my program after doing some research. It sound so good with a lot of benefit including NBE and no downside!!! Some girls on hair forum also claim they grow boobs after using msm. 

Did it help me grow? To tell the truth I don’t know. I only experience one tiny growth in 6 month (3 months into program in follicular phase right after period) and I couldn’t reproduce it. During the growth period I added protein powder, 6g msm, pc cream during luteul phase and milk thristle during mense. I can’t tell which contributed to my once and only tiny growth (not even clearly visible growth. I only know because I have nothing to grab on before and now have some). 

From what I read, msm is sulfer. If you have proper nutritional diet you won’t need it. It’s essential for building collagen hence enhance your boobie. I am not sure my growth is from msm or not. But I know my hair is stronger with less split end and my nail is stronger as well. I think it’s worth a try although I doubt it will give you subtaintial growth alone. I am still taking msm now but reduced it to 2g per day since I am taking other nutritional supplement that supposedly have enough sulfur in it. If you do get it, get the opti msm which hasn’t more filtering and less impurity. I know interestrd in hearing others experience.

(22-06-2018, 10:51 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  http://www.supernutritionlife.com/msm-me...row-women/

thoughts?'d
I for one will start opti-msm but def add the vitamin C, any research Id done over the years it was the addition of Vit C that produced serious results. Msm is so good for you, and with noogling helps with collagen production so having read this and EVEN IM starting a little noogling now too supporting tissue expansion i reckon this is a great idea.

It crossing the blood brain barrier might bare looking into if you were going to take high dose's but i dont see even 5 grams to be considered high (correct me if im wrong) i do know you must start with even a fraction of a teaspoon starting out or you'l really upset the gut. I learnt that the hard way once, jumped right in with 5grams and got severe D! But in the past i could do easily 1/4 teaspoon to 1 full teaspoon after working my way up. 
I'd argued with friends here (nice friendly arguing) re dosage of msm  but i maintain 5 grams is perfectly fine, there's cancer healing protocols based on mega high msm and vitamin C. Its all about timing they reckon (i cant recall the exact details) but if you took Vit C then msm a certain time later is enhanced the absorption.

I have this pharmecuetical grade msm which passes the purity test,here is what it would help us with, wont go into all the benefits
Collagen production in muscles tendons hair skin nails bones joints & organs
Antiinflammatory
Constipation
Food allergies
CANDIDA
Wound healing (leaky gut?)
Detoxification

for me ive always had a deep sleep on this stuff to albeit very vivid and sometimes scary dreams (hence me thinking twice about the blood brain barrier connection - will look into that) surely dreams are tied up with brain function somehow..

I wonder IF women who grew bigger breasts on the stuff needed that one missing component ie collagen from their diet?
Although breast growth is usually  associated with hormones.... maybe an estrogen connection although ive NEVER see any research on that (nor have i looked).
However msm suppressing breast cancer cells is bloody awesome, didnt know that either.

I for one am happy to start trying it, esp as i want to support gut healing, im also taking this great lakes collagen supp too for that - when i remember! 

Was reading Jezzebels thread on Noogleberry and she said when she added collagen and biotin for hair skin nails her growth shot up alongside noogling! So i think youre on the right path here!!!

(23-06-2018, 08:46 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

thoughts?'d
I for one will start opti-msm but def add the vitamin C, any research Id done over the years it was the addition of Vit C that produced serious results. Msm is so good for you, and with noogling helps with collagen production so having read this and EVEN IM starting a little noogling now too supporting tissue expansion i reckon this is a great idea.

It crossing the blood brain barrier might bare looking into if you were going to take high dose's but i dont see even 5 grams to be considered high (correct me if im wrong) i do know you must start with even a fraction of a teaspoon starting out or you'l really upset the gut. I learnt that the hard way once, jumped right in with 5grams and got severe D! But in the past i could do easily 1/4 teaspoon to 1 full teaspoon after working my way up. 
I'd argued with friends here (nice friendly arguing) re dosage of msm  but i maintain 5 grams is perfectly fine, there's cancer healing protocols based on mega high msm and vitamin C. Its all about timing they reckon (i cant recall the exact details) but if you took Vit C then msm a certain time later is enhanced the absorption.

I have this pharmecuetical grade msm which passes the purity test,here is what it would help us with, wont go into all the benefits
Collagen production in muscles tendons hair skin nails bones joints & organs
Antiinflammatory
Constipation
Food allergies
CANDIDA
Wound healing (leaky gut?)
Detoxification

for me ive always had a deep sleep on this stuff to albeit very vivid and sometimes scary dreams (hence me thinking twice about the blood brain barrier connection - will look into that) surely dreams are tied up with brain function somehow..

I wonder IF women who grew bigger breasts on the stuff needed that one missing component ie collagen from their diet?
Although breast growth is usually  associated with hormones.... maybe an estrogen connection although ive NEVER see any research on that (nor have i looked).
However msm suppressing breast cancer cells is bloody awesome, didnt know that either.

I for one am happy to start trying it, esp as i want to support gut healing, im also taking this great lakes collagen supp too for that - when i remember! 

Was reading Jezzebels thread on Noogleberry and she said when she added collagen and biotin for hair skin nails her growth shot up alongside noogling! So i think youre on the right path here!!!

No doubt I'm gonna add this thing the next coming months! You know a lot of things Ella! Tongue

Okay, so my measurements right now are 

85,5 cm bust
75cm underbust 

In inches that would be

33.66" bust
29.75" underbust

Pumping+ BO+ dieting seems to work. BUT now I've a big problem...

I don't know my correct bra size.

If I wear a VS' bra, 32C fits me in cup but in band is a bit short for me. If I wear 34B , the meat next to torax is out usually. If I wear 34C is too much right now (I guess when I reach 88cm it will fit me).

So, I'd like to buy ANN SUMMERS bra (the triple boost bra) for this summer, but I don't know what to do. In spanish conversion it says I am 90A (34A) but as I said before, 34B sometimes makes me have some of the boob out of the bra, so...

The sh*t of having bras from different countries.  Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon