Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cherry's BO Program

Hi Cherry Pie,

I think your itchy breast is a good thing. When I first read your post I thought you could have develop infection or rash from your bo nipple cream. But since you desinfect with alcohol and your itch is for the entire breast, I believe you are experiencing growth!!!!! Some people have itchy breast when their breast tissue is expanding stretching the skin. So congratulation! Seems like you are a fast responder to growth! 

I can’t comment much on the tonic question but I’m interested In knowing myself. Good luck!

(15-06-2018, 06:45 PM)FlatMeow Wrote:  Hi Cherry Pie,

I think your itchy breast is a good thing. When I first read your post I thought you could have develop infection or rash from your bo nipple cream. But since you desinfect with alcohol and your itch is for the entire breast, I believe you are experiencing growth!!!!! Some people have itchy breast when their breast tissue is expanding stretching the skin. So congratulation! Seems like you are a fast responder to growth! 

I can’t comment much on the tonic question but I’m interested In knowing myself. Good luck!

Hi Meow Big Grin

Yeah, definitely not an infection - luckily! I do think there is some irritation though and maybe the beginning of a slight rash every once in a while, when I take off the nippe covers.

Regarding the itchiness of the whole breast - do you really think that's a growing response? I mean, it only starts itching after I have done a massage? Maybe what is lacking is really the physical manipulation (blood flow stimulation and so on) side of things, if that is the case.

I saw that you noogle! I was just wondering what cup you started out with? I went to NB's website to figure out things, but seems like they think my ribcage circumference is too small to exist with such small breasts Rolleyes I sent them an e-mail...
Also - I didn't quite understand what it was you wrote about the silicone padding you bought at the car sales place? Could you maybe elaborate for me (english is not my first language, don't know if that's why I didn't understand... or maybe it's my lack of NB wisdom!).

Anyways - thanks for replying!

Another thing,

I just checked my temperature when I woke up this morning... and it was 36,3 degrees celcius. That is 97,34 degrees F...
My mother told me, that a waking temperature under 36,5 means you probably have a low methylation cycle... which I really have no clue about. As for now I'm going to continue and hope that a better diet and intermittent fasting might be able to help along with the supplements I'm taking to raise my temperature. Really wish this was a non-issue Rolleyes

(16-06-2018, 06:45 AM)Piece of Cherry Pie Wrote:  
(15-06-2018, 06:45 PM)FlatMeow Wrote:  Hi Cherry Pie,

Hi Meow Big Grin

Yeah, definitely not an infection - luckily! I do think there is some irritation though and maybe the beginning of a slight rash every once in a while, when I take off the nippe covers.

Regarding the itchiness of the whole breast - do you really think that's a growing response? I mean, it only starts itching after I have done a massage? Maybe what is lacking is really the physical manipulation (blood flow stimulation and so on) side of things, if that is the case.

I saw that you noogle! I was just wondering what cup you started out with? I went to NB's website to figure out things, but seems like they think my ribcage circumference is too small to exist with such small breasts Rolleyes I sent them an e-mail...
Also - I didn't quite understand what it was you wrote about the silicone padding you bought at the car sales place? Could you maybe elaborate for me (english is not my first language, don't know if that's why I didn't understand... or maybe it's my lack of NB wisdom!).

Anyways - thanks for replying!

Haah... So, what I actually meant to say was that the circumference of my ribcage is too big (not small) to be in the table for cup sizes, when my breasts are so small.

Anyways - Lucy from Noogleberry got back to me and recommended the extra large cups... Which I don't understand.

Back on track with my diet from today - so happy about that! I'm excited to see if this will have an effect on my temperature as well. This morning it was 36,5 degrees celcius.

The last two days (and today) my breasts have been sore, when I massage them! I'm excited! It's just strange when my temperature is still so low. I'm not feeling growing pains (like pangs), like I remember from puberty, so far. But who knows? They might come Shy 

I'm having a hard time working out how to best navigate the breastnexus site - I think it's quite confusing. Are there any tips or hacks I should be aware of? I mean - I'm sure there is so much gold and good advice hidden away in the archives and just threads in general, but it's hard to find between all the posts.... >.<
Did you all comb through the threads patiently? I might just be an impatient person.... o_O

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Hi Cherry Pie,

Wow XL noogleberry? I started with a medium cup. But I have small rib cage (I wear 32” bra) and flat as a board. The first week or so I have issue holding suction because there is Justin’s not enough tissue to grab and seal the cup for me  Dodgy

I remember reading somewhere the XL cup is a huge jump from the L cup. You can do a search on noogle cup size for a better idea. Lucy is good. You can ask her if she believe you can hold suction with the XL cup and what’s the replace policy if you can’t use that cup size. 

My husband bought me some one side adhesive silicone sheet on  McMastercarr.com. It’s an amierican website selling everything for engineers. I just check the price of the pad he bought me and it turns out to be stupidly expensive......even more expensive then the noogleberry itself  Angry. Lucy sell foam rings at a much more affordable price. I can post the link to the pad I buy but the price isn’t really not pretty at all...... Zara have a post on noogle berry intro that goes through all these. I’ll post the thread link if I can find it again.

Ya my experience with the forum is just comb through information. I use the search function for some specific term but it’s by no mean efficient. I also read through archive thread and found some valuable info there. Ya... I’m obsessed and spend way too much time here  Tongue.

I think your itchyness is a sign of growth! Itchy after massage is a good sign. The blood circulation is helping breast growth! Keep up the good work and have faith! I am temporary pausing my program other than noogleberry until I have my hormone testing result. Hopefully I can truly share my experience with you regarding itchy breast and growth soon!

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27656&highlight=Noogle+ultimate

Here is the thread for ultimate noogleberry guide. Have fun

http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19940

Another thread for dome size. One person recommended to start out with contour large instead of XL in the big inning.  Smile

(19-06-2018, 01:12 AM)FlatMeow Wrote:  http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19940

Another thread for dome size. One person recommended to start out with contour large instead of XL in the big inning.  Smile

Wow - thanks for all the help Meow! That's really great - I'll definitely look through the threads and see what I can find Cool 

I hope you get good results on your tests Wink

I'll raise my hand to the contour cups!
you can pretty much rotate them around till the contour fits your ribcage and where you want to start suction.

I also agree that you should ask Luci again if she is correct on your XL size.
Bobbi

Update!

My breasts have become increasingly sore and my temperature has been steadily climbing and was at 36,8 degrees celsius this morning Cool I'm not completely cycle-savy, though I should be, so I don't know - it might just be because my period is drawing near. Actually I'm two days over, but it is very rarely on time.

I feel like my breasts have gained som fullness (when I cup and massage them), but the measuring tape still says the same. They are a LOT more sore than usual (don't really remember noticing soreness even during my period, unless I think many years back), so I definitely think something is happening. Excited!!!

I don't really have the money or the energy right now to get into the noogleberry, and since I'm happy with the progress at the moment too, I will put that project on hold for now.

I hope everyone is doing great on their journey! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon