Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

subliminal?? binaural??

there are many many subliminal videos on youtube...

they claim that all people can change body shape through this video

long leg, reduce leg's hair, change face, big booty, change hair color, change eye color etc...

I agree that subliminal makes subconscious mind
 but subconscious mind can change anything our appearance?

I saw the picture that eye color changed but seem to wear lens....

in quora site, there are some people not trusting subliminal effect..

does anyone see the subliminal effect?

but I heared that subliminal needs "belief"

I don't think I have much faith

(06-06-2018, 09:20 AM)biggiwant Wrote:  there are many many subliminal videos on youtube...

long leg, reduce leg's hair, change face, big booty, change hair color, change eye color etc...

I am one person here that will swear by them. My breasts are growing fuller and heavier at a steady pace. Not real sure about the whole "belief" thing...
I can tell you that if you listen regularly that you will see results. Do not believe any BS about it not working. 
I started years ago playing with herbs, then PM. I took a break for a while but the realization that I really wanted a small set of erogenous breasts was overwhelming. I stumbled across Binaural beats/Affirmations by accident and just started listening....
If boobie greed is something that you have, I recommend starting right away. I can no longer go without a bra.
I wear a 40B and it is getting tight. I cycle from time to time so that my growth is a bit slower. Nothing like waking up in the morning a half a cup size bigger on one side. I don't want to grow so fast as to draw a lot of attention to myself. They are impossible hide now.
It wasn't until the Beats that I understood what having real breasts is all about. 
I learned that you can grow/change the shape of them as well depending on what beat you listen to. One beat makes them "Voluptuous" and makes them heavy on the bottom/outside. The one i am using now is described as"Grow HUGE round Breasts"
They have changed from low and heavy to protruding and heavy and much fuller on the top/inside. I prefer this shape as it keeps them from getting under my arms too much. There is a learning curve to having a brand new set of boobs, I won't get into all of that, those that are there know.
Want boobs, listen.

(17-05-2019, 06:28 PM)Breastquest2 Wrote:  
(06-06-2018, 09:20 AM)biggiwant Wrote:  there are many many subliminal videos on youtube...

I am one person here that will swear by them. My breasts are growing fuller and heavier at a steady pace. Not real sure about the whole "belief" thing...
I can tell you that if you listen regularly that you will see results. Do not believe any BS about it not working. 
I started years ago playing with herbs, then PM. I took a break for a while but the realization that I really wanted a small set of erogenous breasts was overwhelming. I stumbled across Binaural beats/Affirmations by accident and just started listening....
If boobie greed is something that you have, I recommend starting right away. I can no longer go without a bra.
I wear a 40B and it is getting tight. I cycle from time to time so that my growth is a bit slower. Nothing like waking up in the morning a half a cup size bigger on one side. I don't want to grow so fast as to draw a lot of attention to myself. They are impossible hide now.
It wasn't until the Beats that I understood what having real breasts is all about. 
I learned that you can grow/change the shape of them as well depending on what beat you listen to. One beat makes them "Voluptuous" and makes them heavy on the bottom/outside. The one i am using now is described as"Grow HUGE round Breasts"
They have changed from low and heavy to protruding and heavy and much fuller on the top/inside. I prefer this shape as it keeps them from getting under my arms too much. There is a learning curve to having a brand new set of boobs, I won't get into all of that, those that are there know.
Want boobs, listen.
Okay, I’m feeling very distinct sensations in my breasts listening to an audio. Thirty seconds in, no less. This is weird as hell! Am I totally losing my mind? It didn’t happen with the other audio I tried. Maybe I’m becoming very imaginative. Somebody else try this and see. Odd stuff.

https://youtu.be/2bfVQ_tIpAc

(20-05-2019, 08:47 PM)nSugarplumFairy Wrote:  
(17-05-2019, 06:28 PM)Breastquest2 Wrote:  

Want boobs, listen.
Okay, I’m feeling very distinct sensations in my breasts listening to an audio. Thirty seconds in, no less. This is weird as hell! Am I totally losing my mind? It didn’t happen with the other audio I tried. Maybe I’m becoming very imaginative. Somebody else try this and see. Odd stuff.

https://youtu.be/2bfVQ_tIpAc
i found one today by simply hypnotic.. its an hour long by my gawd its soo relaxing. no lie my boobs have been so perky today  Shy

oh snap same one !
i was actually really self concious today cause im deflated lately but by golly they perked up after listening to that!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon