Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions about breast pumps

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Hello all, here is a quick update and question. I’ve been pumping for a month now and I start to see good swelling. Sometimes swelling lasts for hours and my breasts are fuller. I am pumping for 15 minutes releasing for 2 and then I pump for 45 minutes. It’s very nice to see swelling but when they are deflated, there is no much difference from the beginning point. I can only have one session during the day because of my schedule. I am planning to increase my protein intake and consume some flaxseeds. Do you have any other suggestions? How is your journey going? [/font][/font]

(02-09-2018, 09:52 PM)Capella Wrote:  [font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Hello all, here is a quick update and question. I’ve been pumping for a month now and I start to see good swelling. Sometimes swelling lasts for hours and my breasts are fuller. I am pumping for 15 minutes releasing for 2 and then I pump for 45 minutes. It’s very nice to see swelling but when they are deflated, there is no much difference from the beginning point. I can only have one session during the day because of my schedule. I am planning to increase my protein intake and consume some flaxseeds. Do you have any other suggestions? How is your journey going? [/font][/font]

Hey Capella,

Swelling will start getting better week by week , I promise. My two suggestions would be a) Massage before & b) increase water intake during the session

Good luck girl!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon