Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm amazed!!!

Guys!!! Lately I've been having so many thoughts about my boobs. Mainly positive things. They've been looking bigger, fuller and perkier to me but the pessimistic side of my brain was telling me "it's just an illusion because you're expecting them to grow". I keep a diary in an app on my phone, and I've been measuring my bust and underbust from time to time (not often) and writing it down there. Today I checked the first measurement entry I made on May 10th, which was around the time I started with a daily NBE routine, and it said that I measured 30.5" around bust, and 25" under when I'm fully breathing out (I try to do this every time I measure to track any growth more accurately). So I grabbed my measuring tape and measured carefully, and it was 32" around the bust and still 25" under!!! I measured over and over telling myself I'm doing something wrong, that it's not possible that I've grown 1 and a half inches just in about a month. I breathed out completely, I made sure I'm holding the tape parallel to the floor, I made sure I'm not holding it too loose... And I still measured 32"!! Big Grin

I'm seriously amazed. My boobs don't look dramatically bigger but I KNEW that they had some extra oomph to them in the last few weeks. I just didn't expect to grow 1.5" in a month just through massage and some diet adjustments alone. I'm so glad I found this forum and I'll definitely be continuing with my NBE routine nonstop!
I wish you all happy growing and want to remind you whether if you are a fast grower like me or are getting slow results, don't give up and stay optimistic! Shower your boobies with love!

(02-06-2018, 12:52 AM)slaneesh Wrote:  Guys!!! Lately I've been having so many thoughts about my boobs. Mainly positive things. They've been looking bigger, fuller and perkier to me but the pessimistic side of my brain was telling me "it's just an illusion because you're expecting them to grow". I keep a diary in an app on my phone, and I've been measuring my bust and underbust from time to time (not often) and writing it down there. Today I checked the first measurement entry I made on May 10th, which was around the time I started with a daily NBE routine, and it said that I measured 30.5" around bust, and 25" under when I'm fully breathing out (I try to do this every time I measure to track any growth more accurately). So I grabbed my measuring tape and measured carefully, and it was 32" around the bust and still 25" under!!! I measured over and over telling myself I'm doing something wrong, that it's not possible that I've grown 1 and a half inches just in about a month. I breathed out completely, I made sure I'm holding the tape parallel to the floor, I made sure I'm not holding it too loose... And I still measured 32"!! Big Grin

I'm seriously amazed. My boobs don't look dramatically bigger but I KNEW that they had some extra oomph to them in the last few weeks. I just didn't expect to grow 1.5" in a month just through massage and some diet adjustments alone. I'm so glad I found this forum and I'll definitely be continuing with my NBE routine nonstop!
I wish you all happy growing and want to remind you whether if you are a fast grower like me or are getting slow results, don't give up and stay optimistic! Shower your boobies with love!

congrats love <3!
keep doing the good work gorgeous I'm glad we have this positive soul on this forum!

WOW
your our new poster child for what can be done!
Congratulations, and also thanks for being a positive soul.
Great thought Noobie!
Bobbi

SO nice and GREAT to know you are seeing results already! Keep up the good work girl!!! Cool

(02-06-2018, 12:17 PM)noobie Wrote:  congrats love <3!
keep doing the good work gorgeous I'm glad we have this positive soul on this forum!

Thank you noobie! <3  Big Grin I feel like this forum being such a supportive, judgement free and positive zone helped me a lot with getting over my pessimism and body image issues. So i'm glad i have you all as well Blush

(02-06-2018, 01:02 PM)Happyme Wrote:  WOW
your our new poster child for what can be done!
Congratulations, and also thanks for being a positive soul.
Great thought Noobie!
Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi! <3 Thank you all for the positive vibes that's been helping me through my NBE as well Blush

(02-06-2018, 03:12 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  SO nice and GREAT to know you are seeing results already! Keep up the good work girl!!! Cool

Thank you sweetorange! <3  I remember a month ago when i first joined you were the first member to contact me to help me out with getting started Big Grin <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon