Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"Itchy" feeling inside boobs -growth?

I've been massaging with oils and drinking soy milk and fennel tea, and eating a tablespoon of grounded flaxseeds everyday for a couple weeks now and my boobs look and feel perkier, rounder and a bit fuller. It's a very subtle difference but it's noticeable to me. Last 2 days I've been having a weird, itchy and achy feeling in my boobs. Not itching on my skin, but it feels like my breast tissue inside is itching. Also my boobs are a bit sore. My period starts in 1-2 weeks so it might be related to that but I wanted to ask if any of you experienced this itchy feeling in your boobs before having growth, could it be an indicator that they're growing?  Huh

yes its def a good sign! you must be doing amazing congrats love <3

(21-05-2018, 11:27 PM)noobie Wrote:  yes its def a good sign! you must be doing amazing congrats love <3

Thank you noobie!  Blush This feeling combined with the fuller look I've achieved really motivates me to continue with my program. Even if it's not dramatic results I'm staying focused and patient. How is your NBE going? <3

(22-05-2018, 12:47 AM)slaneesh Wrote:  
(21-05-2018, 11:27 PM)noobie Wrote:  yes its def a good sign! you must be doing amazing congrats love <3

Thank you noobie!  Blush This feeling combined with the fuller look I've achieved really motivates me to continue with my program. Even if it's not dramatic results I'm staying focused and patient. How is your NBE going? <3

nothing much i guess am really a slow responder, i was really hoping to reach 34" before june but the journey is a bit longer Dodgy
on a brighter note my large noogleberry domes finally fits me Big Grin so yay for a better shape hopefully.

(22-05-2018, 04:57 AM)noobie Wrote:  
(22-05-2018, 12:47 AM)slaneesh Wrote:  

nothing much i guess am really a slow responder, i was really hoping to reach 34" before june but the journey is a bit longer Dodgy
on a brighter note my large noogleberry domes finally fits me Big Grin  so yay for a better shape hopefully.

That's awesome! I'm pretty sure that you'll reach 34" soon  Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon