Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Demand for bigger domes

Hi,

my wife is trying to use the noogleberry system.
Her breasts are not that small Big Grin  but because she is a BBW bigger boobs would fit her overall appearance.

She is using the actual Extra Extra Large domes from noogleberry (17 cm height, 15cm diameter).

But there are two problems, first - after some tries - the dome is full

Second problem: The diameter is too small. There stayes some breast flesh outside of the dome and this causes dents in the tissue after noogling:

Her bra wires have a diameter of more than 20 cm to get all breast flesh kept inside, so 15 cm diameter is definately to small.

But as far as I see nobody produces bigger domes than the XXL noogleberry?

Marty

try other brands?

(22-05-2018, 05:00 AM)noobie Wrote:  try other brands?

There seems to be no bigger domes than the noogleberry XXL...

Some years ago there seemed to be old type noogleberry XXL with 18cm diameter and 18cm height. But as far as I found out they stopped producing them because they were "too big" and "no woman could use them".
I think they would have fitted my wife quite good.

People have made their own out of large plastic tubing or even plastic buckets.

(21-05-2018, 06:36 PM)Eumeltier Wrote:  Hi,

my wife is trying to use the noogleberry system.
Her breasts are not that small Big Grin  but because she is a BBW bigger boobs would fit her overall appearance.

She is using the actual Extra Extra Large domes from noogleberry (17 cm height, 15cm diameter).

But there are two problems, first - after some tries - the dome is full

Second problem: The diameter is too small. There stayes some breast flesh outside of the dome and this causes dents in the tissue after noogling:

Her bra wires have a diameter of more than 20 cm to get all breast flesh kept inside, so 15 cm diameter is definately to small.

But as far as I see nobody produces bigger domes than the XXL noogleberry?

Marty
The XXL is the largest cup they have. You could email Lucy and ask her about the Noogleberry cups. She is pretty friendly and approachable.

Other thing you could do is look into Brava maybe?? They are gone out of business but sometimes people find sets on online shopping sites.

And I have also heard of cupping for breasts. Works in a pretty similar manner but the cups are smaller and you can use them anywhere on the breast, like the upper part, lower part etc. It does help to enhance the breasts in someway from what I have read.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon