Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

This is how i grew my bust size by 3 cm in 3 months

Heart 

Hello beautiful people!

I've been lurking on the forum since 2015 but i haven't started my nbe journey until earlier this year lol anyway straight to the point, here's how i grew my breasts in the last 3 months 

Stats:
Started on Feb 8, bust line : 82 cm 
May 8, bust line: 85 cm

My program: 

1st month : 500 mg Swansons BO( 1st week, then 1000mg for the rest 3 weeks) , 160 mg pituitary glandular , 2000mg MSM , 10 g gelatin, vitamin b complex ( royal jelly ) + being on a calorie surplus ,,,,,,,,, massaging for 30 min ,,,,,,,, noogling for 30 min as well + applying isosensuals enhance breast enlargement cream

2nd month:  the same as before  minus the vit b complex,,,,, i increased my noogling session for 2h a day

3d month: just like the 2nd month,,,,,however i did 1250 mg of  BO 

I just want to tell you guys that i didn't see any growth the 1st two months except for some swelling though i was feeling some pain,,,, however i did notice after increasing my bo dosage that the pain was somewhat more frequent, ,my breasts were itching  etc,,,, and so when i finally measured i was all of a sudden 85cm! So i guess i grew a little over  a cup in one month. Super grateful and happy

Anyway, now im taking a one month break from supplements but im still massaging and noogling 

Do you guys think we should cycle bo? It's what i found on The C Cup code ..... it's a very informative guide on nbe,,,, i purchased it on mustgrowbust.com 

Feel free to drop your questions down below!

Thats great response to your program.
Did you notice any extra growth to your Butt and or waist? I'm curious because thats where all my boobage went when I was on BO.
Bobbi

(17-05-2018, 04:03 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thats great response to your program.
Did you notice any extra growth to your Butt and or waist? I'm curious because thats where all my boobage went when I was on BO.
Bobbi

Oh yes, on the 3rd month i did notice my butt got somewhat rounder and bigger,,,,my lips also got so plumped and juicy,,,,, i alreday have wide hips so i didnt notice a change in that area. My waist remained slim though . Btw did you take breaks from bo? I havent seen anyone talking about it. Or should we take it nonstop until we reach our desired size? Idk im a bit confused

Take breaks while on BO because if you don't, your body will hit a plateau. In my opinion the best time to take a break is when your period starts. But you can still take a break even when you don't get your period.

(20-05-2018, 06:06 PM)ItsAmyyy Wrote:  Take breaks while on BO because if you don't, your body will hit a plateau. In my opinion the best time to take a break is when your period starts. But you can still take a break even when you don't get your period.

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question!

(23-05-2018, 02:22 PM)BosomBelle Wrote:  
(20-05-2018, 06:06 PM)ItsAmyyy Wrote:  Take breaks while on BO because if you don't, your body will hit a plateau. In my opinion the best time to take a break is when your period starts. But you can still take a break even when you don't get your period.

You're welcome

(23-05-2018, 02:22 PM)BosomBelle Wrote:  

This post is too late So I don't know you could read it.

But I am very curious about your NBE journey!!!!!

I tried all of method (herb, PM, noogling......)
herb triggers my acne, and PM causes spotting.

So I started BO

and I see my acne shrinking and little breast tingling!!!

But I have some problem...

I see the spotting in 22th day

because I have taken 1250mg on the first month!!!!
(It was my fault because I desire to have big natural breast)

Have you seen your spotting while taking BO?

and on your first month, did you see any your size change on your breasts?

I feel little tingling sometimes. But I don't see any growth....

(SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon