Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

AA cup Breast and needs help!

Hello; the name’s reallyflat or just call me flat lol. And well the name really corresponds to what i’m having right now.

Yes, really small boobs. This was all because i did one mistake. Fast weight loss. I had normal sized boobs (a B cup) before and regret doing the diet. Tried gaining weight and it’ll never go to my boobs which frustrates me. 

Now that having a normal weight made me healthier, my boobs were still small as FK. Trying massage right now with coconut oil and hope it works. I hope it does grow. Afraid of trying herbs because i’m still 18 and i don’t want to mess up my hormones. 

Are there any other options other than massaging? I want to do pumping but if i had to be honest the shipping is expensive to my country.

Hi Flat (but not for long)
Welcome!
Here are two very good Massage threads:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

You should be able to pick out some oils or herbs to massage with that will boost you along.

Your right that messing with your hormones at your age might confuse what your body is trying to do by itself.

If you look at the suction/pumping forum you can find some creative ways others have made breast pumps. and there is always ebay to find a cheaper pump.

Bobbi

(15-05-2018, 01:57 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Flat (but not for long)
Welcome!
Here are two very good Massage threads:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

You should be able to pick out some oils or herbs to massage with that will boost you along.

Your right that messing with your hormones at your age might confuse what your body is trying to do by itself.

If you look at the suction/pumping forum you can find some creative ways others have made breast pumps. and there is always ebay to find a cheaper pump.

Bobbi
Hi, Thank you so so much! Very helpful threads and i’ve in my third or fourth day. Will update after a month and hoping for real results cause ya girl can’t wait.

If you had a drastic weight change, that would explain why. I would definitely not overeat nor do anything crazy just to gain your breasts back. They may have been at that size because of your previous weight. If you are at a healthy weight and BMI now than before, what you did was certainly not a mistake! You are not defined by the size of your breasts, but definitely how you value your health and lifestyle. Slowly gain some weight back at a decent moderate pace from eating healthy food and exercising.

(18-05-2018, 07:37 AM)I Neta Wrote:  If you had a drastic weight change, that would explain why. I would definitely not overeat nor do anything crazy just to gain your breasts back. They may have been at that size because of your previous weight. If you are at a healthy weight and BMI now than before, what you did was certainly not a mistake! You are not defined by the size of your breasts, but definitely how you value your health and lifestyle. Slowly gain some weight back at a decent moderate pace from eating healthy food and exercising.

Thank you Neta, I have been slowly gaining weight and felt better. Also doing exercises 5-6 days a week and that’ll also probably affect my body and hope it doesn’t affect NBE. Please wish me luck!

(15-05-2018, 08:42 AM)reallyflat Wrote:  Hello; the name’s reallyflat or just call me flat lol. And well the name really corresponds to what i’m having right now.

Yes, really small boobs. This was all because i did one mistake. Fast weight loss. I had normal sized boobs (a B cup) before and regret doing the diet. Tried gaining weight and it’ll never go to my boobs which frustrates me. 

Now that having a normal weight made me healthier, my boobs were still small as FK. Trying massage right now with coconut oil and hope it works. I hope it does grow. Afraid of trying herbs because i’m still 18 and i don’t want to mess up my hormones. 

Are there any other options other than massaging? I want to do pumping but if i had to be honest the shipping is expensive to my country.

So update about the massage. It’s almost a month and well results are kind of satisfactory. It might be a placebo or just my feeling but i might’ve grew an inch from my previous size. It could be it but i do hope so!!
So what i do is :
Using Vitamin E lotion; the only thing i could grab right now. Might want to change it to Cocoa Butter.
Chi Massage and Deer Massage for 20 minutes (or less when i’m busy)

And drinking soy milk everyday (if i can acquire it hohoho)

I also work out consisting of full body workouts and chest exercises. 5-6 times a week. 

Going to try doing this for 3 months. I hope it grows even more. Even though i’m still so unsatisfied!! It might not even be an inch but my goals are a C-cup. Wish me luck! And if there are any suggestions for me to add to my program please do tell.

VERY GOOD!
I know many around here that are drooling at an inch of growth.
Just remember that this is a slow process and to give those growing boobies all the love they can take.
Huggs
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon