Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Happy Mother Day

To All you lovely Mothers!
Huggs and Kisses to all.

And If your not a mother, Huggs and kisses to you as well...just slightly smaller since it is a special day for moms.
Bobbi

Happy Mother's Day everyone!  Blush

Thanks Bobbi. Had a lovely mothers day, its been and gone on my side of the world now  Smile

Thanks, Bobbi.

Mother's Day is what I think of as "Annual Disappointment Day."  This year was a huge improvement:  I got a card, flowers, and chocolate-covered strawberries.  Usually I get absolutely nothing.  So I should be happy.  But I don't see how my frequent message of "I want a break, I want a break, I want a break" somehow translated into me doing a lot of parenting alone today including bathtime (which I hate) and getting all 3 kiddos to church and back alone this morning.  Sigh.

But I always think especially of women who want to be mothers but aren't, or people who have lost their mothers.  Shout out to those who fit out those categories.  Mother's Day is a hard day for so many.

(14-05-2018, 01:47 AM)OrderUp Wrote:  Thanks, Bobbi.

Mother's Day is what I think of as "Annual Disappointment Day."  This year was a huge improvement:  I got a card, flowers, and chocolate-covered strawberries.  Usually I get absolutely nothing.  So I should be happy.  But I don't see how my frequent message of "I want a break, I want a break, I want a break" somehow translated into me doing a lot of parenting alone today including bathtime (which I hate) and getting all 3 kiddos to church and back alone this morning.  Sigh.

But I always think especially of women who want to be mothers but aren't, or people who have lost their mothers.  Shout out to those who fit out those categories.  Mother's Day is a hard day for so many.

I'm  Sorry Orderup!
Mothers Day is just for "others" to think about their moms. As a real mom your mothers day is everyday!
I know its the toughest job of all being a mom, but savor each moment. Soon they will be grown and gone, and you will have too much break.
Give your little kiddos a big hug and tell them you love them.
Here's a hug for you

(((((((((((((((((((((Orderup))))))))))))))

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon