Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lower breast fullness vs Upper breast fullness with herbs

I'm working on the shape of my breasts. Prior I was a B cup with very little tissue above the nipple. I guess people call this "shallow breasts." Now my breasts are evened out; there is decent tissue above and below the nipple because of what I'm taking but am wondering what if my upper breast tissue continues growing at this rate and I end up with pec like boobs  Huh ...what herbs increase lower breast tissue? I want to have the teardrop shape with upper breast fullness. Is it progesterone what causes lower breast tissue to grow? I just started vitex in addition to other supplements. I don't know how much I should be taking it's 400mg pills so I was thinking once every couple days during luteal phase....but not sure...maybe I should take it throughout my cycle? Is PC better for this? Anyone had experience with different herbs affecting breast shape in different ways?

Thanks!

My suggest : use vacuum suction to enhance the lower part

Try herbs like Fenugreek and Fennel seeds. They both have Phytoestrogens that can help grow breast tissue.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon