Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program Help Please!!

About me: I’m 19 turning 20 in a few months. I’m 5’1, 100lbs, and a 32D to DD (it fluctuates). It’s very hard for me to gain weight but easy for me to lose. Almost every-time I get on the scale it says exactly 100. I want to be at least 105. I want to start NBE but first I want to correct any hormonal issues and be in good health. I’m also unsure if it’s safe to start now at my age. I’m hearing mixed opinions. I just want to balance out my hormones, get less body hair, become more curvy, gain a more weight, and become more feminine overall. My dream breast size is a 32F. 

I have decent sized breasts and ass but my hip bones ruin my dream womanly figure. Is there chance that they’ll widen out since I’m still developing? I have hip dips, but I want to have a curvy hourglass shape. My waist size is small (23-25”) but my hips don’t push out or curve at all. Because of this I feel less feminine. No offense to anyone out there who has hip dips, but I just personally don’t like them on me. 

I have a high amount androgens because I get a lot of hair around my nipples, a couple under my chin, lots on my side burns, lots on my back, and my buttocks. Just everywhere basically. I just don’t have a beard. My hair grows back quick. In 24 hours. I also used to get insanely horny a lot I think for a young girl but it’s toned down now since I’m DONE with the opposite sex for the time being LOL.  

Other health issues: gluten sensitivity, keratosis pilaris, tinea verisicolor, hyperhidrosis, PMS, and (estrogen dominance?)

My period is pretty regular but very heavy at the beginning of the cycle. I also experience heavy cramping, nausea, vomiting, irritability, and fatigue the first 2 days. Then it is very light and I get light to no cramping. 

These are the supplements I have and how much is one pill. I’m lost on how to cycle them and what should be my dosages and such: 

For NBE & hormone balance I have:
Vitex Extract (capsule)  500mg 
White Peony Root Extract (Paeonia Lactiflora) (capsule)  500mg
Shatavari Extract 40% Saponins (capsule)  500mg
Saw Palmetto Extract (liquid)  1:1 1 gram
Licorice Root (capsule)  450mg 
Pueraria Mirifica Extract (capsule)  500mg
Pumpkin Seed Oil 100% (liquid) 

For general health: 
Women’s One Rainbow Light Multivitamin 
Hyland’s Bioplasma (A combination of twelve cell salts) 
Cod Liver Oil (soft-gel)  530mg (for kp)
Dedicated Beef Liver (capsule)  500mg (for kp) 

I used to treat my body terribly and eat absolute crap during high school. I’ve decided to start taking care of my body. I’ve stopped eating dairy (I eat it way too much (xenoestrogens)) and gluten. I oil pull with sunflower oil every morning. Here’s my diet so far: 

Breakfast: 
Smoothie  
4 tbsps Rice bran & germ, 4 tbsps brewers yeast, 1/2 tbsp sunflower butter, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1 tsp cocao powder, 1 banana 
3 scrambled eggs 

Midmorning/lunch:
Green juice 
mixed with vitae essence green juice powder, lemon juice (sometimes including peel), apple, 1 clove garlic, 1/2 tbsp diatomaceous earth, and 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar 
(Solid food portion depends but I try to have healthy portions, and protein + carbs)

Snack:
Sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, fruit, fermented veggies, gluten free crackers, garlic dip, etc.

Dinner:
Tea (depends, but I usually have dandelion root, red raspberry, peppermint, nettle, etc.) 
(Solid food portion depends but I try to have healthy portions, and protein + veggie + carbs)

Before bed:
2 tbsp Coconut oil (internally for tinea versicolor)
Breast massage with sesame seed oil 

Workout 3x week mostly strength training no cardio 

Any advice, suggestions is greatly appreciated, thank you! 
[img]blob:http://www.breastnexus.com/9c9f0b6a-1345-4b69-9f73-646e6e7cc394[/img]

Hi ! Im also new to nbe so i dont think i can help you much,  however i would warn you of licorice root if taken at high dosage or for a prolonged period of time because it can increase stress hormones and high blood pressure which is what it did to me ( i took it as a tea not capsules btw ) just google licorice root side effects. And have you considered using a pump? Like the noogleberry. I use it everyday for 2 h and it's working well so far. For the hip dips i think strength training is your best option,,,, you can't choose where you put on fat but you can definitely grow your muscles. There are bunch of videos on yt dedicated just for that,,,, just make sure youre having enough protein in your diet.
Btw i like your program a lot i think you ll definitely see results. I hope you get your boobs as large as you desire.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon