Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Appetite Suppressant??

Elo there, so I'm looking to get an hourglass figure

Here are my stats

31.5" Breast
25" Waist
34.5" Hips

Here is my Goal: 35-24-36

I'm taking herbs that seem to make people ravenous and hungry all the time (fenugreek/maca) I'm worried about gaining inches instead of losing on the waist. Wondering if you all know of any natural appetite suppressants; herbs or supplements that have worked for you or someone you know? Thank you ^ ^

I think your body is very good.

Star Vegas ฝากถอนออโต้

(06-05-2018, 04:46 AM)butterfly11 Wrote:  Elo there, so I'm looking to get an hourglass figure

Here are my stats

31.5" Breast
25" Waist
34.5" Hips

I'm taking herbs that seem to make people ravenous and hungry all the time (fenugreek/maca) I'm worried about gaining inches instead of losing on the waist. Wondering if you all know of any natural appetite suppressants; herbs or supplements that have worked for you or someone you know? Thank you ^ ^

Why do you feel the need to lose on your waist? I am clinically extremely underweight and have the same waist measurement as you.

You should focus more on growing your other assets if you want a hourglass figure. If the waist grows its not the end of the world as long as you keep growing the other parts too.

Hourglass doesn't require a tiny waist, it's about the waist to bust/hips ratio. 
You can get a beautiful figure this way without being unhealthy.

Good luck!

Maybe you can try waist trainer

(06-05-2018, 04:46 AM)butterfly11 Wrote:  Elo there, so I'm looking to get an hourglass figure

Here are my stats

31.5" Breast
25" Waist
34.5" Hips

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon