Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WINTER IS COMING!! (where I live) [pics]

My previous roommate left a desktop heater. It’s small, but hot enough to keep my upper body warm.

I am interested if you use a bra top to support your pumps? I always hold them with my arms because I’m afraid of sagging

(13-09-2018, 05:01 AM)bosekk Wrote:  My previous roommate left a desktop heater. It’s small, but hot enough to keep my upper body warm.

I am interested if you use a bra top to support your pumps? I always hold them with my arms because I’m afraid of sagging

HeyySmile No I don't use a bra top or a crop top. My weird looking cut outs don't provide any support for the cups whatsoever. It only helps the rest of my body not get cold.

You could use a bra crop top if you wish but I doubt it would help if sagging is a problem. I think a good way to combat sagging would be to pump lying down on your back.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon