Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

spam

Hello everyone. I just wanted to tell you that this is my third month that I have been working on my tubular breasts. I put all my effort and faith into correcting this condition myself rather than having to get to a doctor. I have seen great results in just a matter of 3 months. You do not have to worry. You can do it as well. My breasts are round and perky and I have never felt better. The only thing missing is a cleavage. Although I have to warn you, this is only for girls with mild tubular condition. I am not aware of assymytery or any other condition. So women who have a mild condition, you can follow my path and i assure you, you will be a 100% satisfied. If you want to know my routine, please reply and I will tell you everything step by step. Also, do not worry. I don't use any expensive products like noodle berry. I am a student and cannot afford it. You will have to spend less money but more time and care for your breasts. We all deserve to feel beautiful. And we all shall. Please reply if anyone is interested. Till then, I wish you all the very best with your own methods and effort.

Congratulations!
Cleavage is something I struggle with too even though my breasts are not tubular. I have wide set breasts but this is something I have been working on and feel I am making progress with

Hello, I know this was posted a long time ago but I'm going this will still reach you. I'd love to know what you did because I also have tubular breasts. Thank you!

I have tuberous breasts.I don't know how severe they are. Can you please tell how to correct them. Having these kind of breasts is the worst feeling ever. I just want normal breasts doesn't matter even if they are small. Just want them to be normal. Can you please please help me??

Hey can you please tell me proper details i have same condition and i searched everywhere but couldn't find anything.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon