Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

solve your low body temps in 1 minute with these 2 easy steps

1. wrap your thermometer in some *Clean* plastic wrap
2. stick it in your butt, NOT your mouth. you don't even have to go very deep.

voila!

Hey I found something thought I should share Shy  it was a review on some blogs I was reading. 

I decided I am committing to be a woman .. no more turning back. Please remember with Bovine, there is no turning back because your cells will begin changing — FYI, your breasts will grow even when not taking your pills. With the old breast pills, I was between an AA to A cup size. I started Bovine and now on my 5th month, I am bordering a small B cup. The key to Bovine is basal body temperature. If your temperature is below the standard 98.6 body temperature, of which mine was, you will have little breast growth. My solution was to put on a warm robe, drink hot herbal tea for 30 minutes before taking my pills. I take a regular multi vitamin, a Vitamin D / Calcium supplement (because even as a man), you need extra calcium when taking female hormones or you risk brittle bones, and then I take a Vitamin B12 supplement. My body temperature has gone up but not completely where it should so i added on a waist trainer/corset which is used during exercise to increase body temperature and burn body fat. now my breasts and butt are both growing and I am now wearing women’s jeans only and no butt pads either.”

Hope it helps. I'm defiantly following her advices, hapy growing ❤️

(17-05-2018, 03:45 AM)noobie Wrote:  Hey I found something thought I should share Shy  it was a review on some blogs I was reading. 

I decided I am committing to be a woman .. no more turning back. Please remember with Bovine, there is no turning back because your cells will begin changing — FYI, your breasts will grow even when not taking your pills. With the old breast pills, I was between an AA to A cup size. I started Bovine and now on my 5th month, I am bordering a small B cup. The key to Bovine is basal body temperature. If your temperature is below the standard 98.6 body temperature, of which mine was, you will have little breast growth. My solution was to put on a warm robe, drink hot herbal tea for 30 minutes before taking my pills. I take a regular multi vitamin, a Vitamin D / Calcium supplement (because even as a man), you need extra calcium when taking female hormones or you risk brittle bones, and then I take a Vitamin B12 supplement. My body temperature has gone up but not completely where it should so i added on a waist trainer/corset which is used during exercise to increase body temperature and burn body fat. now my breasts and butt are both growing and I am now wearing women’s jeans only and no butt pads either.”

Hope it helps. I'm defiantly following her advices, hapy growing ❤️

Sounds great!!! Thanks for sharing. I will try it. I've recently switched from using black pepper to cayenne pepper on everything. It's ridiculously spicy!!!! So beware. But, I LOVE spice. So it doesn't bother me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon