Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am I too old?

(16-03-2018, 07:34 PM)Tinytown Wrote:  
(16-03-2018, 06:49 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(16-03-2018, 05:30 PM)Tinytown Wrote:  
(16-03-2018, 07:28 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(16-03-2018, 03:11 AM)James98 Wrote:  I'm trying to remember a name or two, but there have been women, late 50s and I think even 60s who have had great success with massaging with oil and noogling. Ah, found it janonthemtn at noogleberry formum was 63.
https://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index....l#msg51722
There are several others.

That’s fascinating James that women’s progress was amazing

Thank you for responding Ella

What programs have worked for you?
That's tough. At one point herbs did work for me, the generic blends , the fenugreeks, goatsrues etc BUT they majorly messed me up big time. Lowered blood sugar etc etc. Estrogen dominance although not reflected in bloods (which is worse) so I've had to self treat there.
Weight gain at one point but then lost it all due to illness.

Starting again now that I've regained the weight although this time it hasn't gone to breasts I'm tending towards pectoral massages, general massaging to keep circulation going, fat brushing - each time i wear a bra pulling fat from around my armpits into the cups (and i have very little body fat but you'l be suprised how much you can pull in) which ideally will train it to stay there... the fatty acids i find give me a boost. Borage etc. Ive done a "little" noogling here and there but a bit weary of it. I think there is no one size fits all or this would be alot easier. Just trying to address what is going on "under the hood" if you will and trying to balance the body out with diet and supplements (specific to what you need and under guidance).

This is likely no help whatsoever but i think each journey is totally different but acheivable. As i was saying in another thread i found some of my friends in their 20's who were skinnier than me (and im still quite slim) but hit 30's + now have nice breasts and curvier figures and they didn't do NBE. I"ve long given up on trying to acheive a "certain size" cause if you look at my photos me trying to be a 34D would look ridiculous on my frame - so overall getting a bigger size for my frame is what i strive for.

Thank you so much. I feel the same way.

I've never had a petite frame. I've never been stout or fat either. Somewhere in the middle. I've always hated my bust size because it never matched my body. When I went through puberty my hips and thighs curved out so fast I got stretch marks, but all of my life I have maintained an A cup. Even when I weighed 140 pounds.

When I was 25 (before the days of the internet), I spent hundreds of dollars on a breast growth system that obviously failed. I'm very excited to believe I may finally have a more balanced physique.

I'd love to learn more about the fat redistribution. That may help me since I'm so bottom heavy and since I've gained 20 pound since I started NBE over the last 3 months.

Also, I use the Bosom Beauty Boost. I love it!!! It's very comfortable and easy to use. I've attached a link in case you're interested.

gismostore.com/

Ah yes id like to try bosom beauty but its just too expensive with the exchange rate. I find i can noogle relatively light but again not sure if its of any benefit doing it that way.

Yes a few studies showed the fat distribution stayed after time. Thats the theory behind those step bras from Bradelis i "think..." but those too HIDEOUSLY EXPSENSIVE if you dont like in the same country!

Let me know how you get on with bosom beauty as that will inpsire me perhaps to try! Smile

Ideally id love a cup size more! Ive still grown some but you always want more ...

(16-03-2018, 08:06 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(16-03-2018, 07:34 PM)Tinytown Wrote:  
(16-03-2018, 06:49 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(16-03-2018, 05:30 PM)Tinytown Wrote:  
(16-03-2018, 07:28 AM)EllaC Wrote:  That’s fascinating James that women’s progress was amazing

Thank you for responding Ella

What programs have worked for you?
That's tough. At one point herbs did work for me, the generic blends , the fenugreeks, goatsrues etc BUT they majorly messed me up big time. Lowered blood sugar etc etc. Estrogen dominance although not reflected in bloods (which is worse) so I've had to self treat there.
Weight gain at one point but then lost it all due to illness.

Starting again now that I've regained the weight although this time it hasn't gone to breasts I'm tending towards pectoral massages, general massaging to keep circulation going, fat brushing - each time i wear a bra pulling fat from around my armpits into the cups (and i have very little body fat but you'l be suprised how much you can pull in) which ideally will train it to stay there... the fatty acids i find give me a boost. Borage etc. Ive done a "little" noogling here and there but a bit weary of it. I think there is no one size fits all or this would be alot easier. Just trying to address what is going on "under the hood" if you will and trying to balance the body out with diet and supplements (specific to what you need and under guidance).

This is likely no help whatsoever but i think each journey is totally different but acheivable. As i was saying in another thread i found some of my friends in their 20's who were skinnier than me (and im still quite slim) but hit 30's + now have nice breasts and curvier figures and they didn't do NBE. I"ve long given up on trying to acheive a "certain size" cause if you look at my photos me trying to be a 34D would look ridiculous on my frame - so overall getting a bigger size for my frame is what i strive for.

Thank you so much. I feel the same way.

I've never had a petite frame. I've never been stout or fat either. Somewhere in the middle. I've always hated my bust size because it never matched my body. When I went through puberty my hips and thighs curved out so fast I got stretch marks, but all of my life I have maintained an A cup. Even when I weighed 140 pounds.

When I was 25 (before the days of the internet), I spent hundreds of dollars on a breast growth system that obviously failed. I'm very excited to believe I may finally have a more balanced physique.

I'd love to learn more about the fat redistribution. That may help me since I'm so bottom heavy and since I've gained 20 pound since I started NBE over the last 3 months.

Also, I use the Bosom Beauty Boost. I love it!!! It's very comfortable and easy to use. I've attached a link in case you're interested.

gismostore.com/

Ah yes id like to try bosom beauty but its just too expensive with the exchange rate. I find i can noogle relatively light but again not sure if its of any benefit doing it that way.

Yes a few studies showed the fat distribution stayed after time. Thats the theory behind those step bras from Bradelis i "think..." but those too HIDEOUSLY EXPSENSIVE if you dont like in the same country!

Let me know how you get on with bosom beauty as that will inpsire me perhaps to try! Smile

Ideally id love a cup size more! Ive still grown some but you always want more ...

Will do. I'm adjusting my diet and I ordered a saliva hormone test. I've been reading and watching a lot of Tibetan Princess since I've been using BO.

I started following an eBook I bought called the c cup codes. It gave me a good basis of knowledge. Then I started reading someone on here called Miss Ellen the mad scientist and I made some changes to my program.

I found Tibetan Princess a few days ago and I bought her BO tincture. I'm gonna try it this cycle. I also brought the vitex back. But I may stop using it. That depends on the hormone test.

It's kinda hard to tell what kind of results I'm getting because of the weight gain and also because I'm doing quite a few different things.

My cycle starts this week. After my cycle ends I'm hoping to start working out again to lose the gained weight and I guess I'll see if the increased size stays or if it leaves.

Have you ever done a hormone test?

Oh wow your own BO! Yes Tibetan is a clued up girl I’ve often sought her advice. 
Hands down is good to do a hormone panel, it would cost around $5-600 so I figured if my estrogen metabolism is off I’d be told to take the likes of DIM so I’m doing it anyway now to be safe. My bloods were always normal but bloods aren’t accurate so there was no reason to seek further tests according to doctors. 
The times I have encountered issues have been when I took sodding herbs! 

Sounds like you have your bases covered. And your using bosom beauty? 

I’m afraid of BO to be fair only as I’ve had estrogen issues so doesn’t take much to tip the scales in estrogen favour to be fair so I avoid it if possible.

What do you think has caused the weight gain?
Id talk to Tibetan about potential weight gain with BO too. Ive read it makes girls hungry and or taking protein powder with it could do it. I always gain 1 kg when im on protein powder.

Have you had results thus far?

(17-03-2018, 06:40 AM)EllaC Wrote:  What do you think has caused the weight gain?
Id talk to Tibetan about potential weight gain with BO too. Ive read it makes girls hungry and or taking protein powder with it could do it. I always gain 1 kg when im on protein powder.

Have you had results thus far?

I started as a 32A and now I'm starting to push out of a 34C. But I've gained 20 pounds.

I think I ate too much. I took some bad advice and doubled my protein intake and I also drank my whey shake at night before I went to bed and I've blown up like a balloon!

But, I'm not too concerned. I used to be an  aerobics instructor (when I was in my twenties) and I stay pretty fit and have a LOT of muscle tone. So, I'm pretty sure once I start working out I'll lose it. But I may lose breast gain.  Sad

I've already adjusted my diet. I just need to workout.

Most of the folks in the older BE Board, WomynWeb, etc were in their 40s and 50s and dealing with stuff like post childbirth and menopause. It didn’t become a youth culture phenomenon until much later on. Tere of WomynWeb who started the whole movement was in her 50s at the time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon