Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

B.O nipple cream experiment for 9 months!

About the nipple covers I wonder if (saran warp) plastic wrap can do the job?

(21-03-2018, 09:49 PM)noobie Wrote:  About the nipple covers I wonder if (saran warp) plastic wrap can do the job?

I can try that. I was using tape that is used to secure bandages to the skin, but I was worried about scarring. Thank you.

(22-03-2018, 06:04 PM)Tinytown Wrote:  
(21-03-2018, 09:49 PM)noobie Wrote:  About the nipple covers I wonder if (saran warp) plastic wrap can do the job?

I can try that. I was using tape that is used to secure bandages to the skin, but I was worried about scarring. Thank you.

You need something that can be stick to your skin at least for 8h!

My period came Dodgy So off this coming week!

Also, I know this is not the thread to make a comment on this but ....

If you want to do BO or even Vacuum therapy, please, you need to know how are your hormones - for real. I mean, since I got into this world I've had different tests for figuring out my hormone levels. I takes time to make a good research, but you've to know your body. It is not valid to ask me if Noogling or BO will work if you don't even know what's up with your body....

(22-03-2018, 11:09 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(22-03-2018, 06:04 PM)Tinytown Wrote:  

You need something that can be stick to your skin at least for 8h!

I did it with a bralette and it sticks perfectly!
 I'm waiting for my nipple covers from nooglebery i hate the cheap one i got  right now Dodgy

This stuff is working . Third day non stop (pure BO) and I already have notice change in the shape. Also, idk if it is related to this but I have nightmares every night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFFgP9MmC74 

I guess I'll try intermit. fasting when summer is around the corner  Tongue but deff trying melatonin and V-k !!

(05-03-2018, 01:28 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hi everyone! I'm beyond excited to start with this program =) Though, on Saturday I got the bottle and it's not Bovine ovary at all it's multi glandular (my mistake but I ordered BOVINE this time) so it contains not just ovary but other  kind of tissue as well : 150 mg ovarian, 150mg uterus, and so on. So I'll start taking just one (ovarian would be 150mg but in total it's 450mg, I know, a lot! However the new bottle will arrive in 15 days so it won't last forever haha.

Things to keep in mind :

1.I noogle. Vacuum therapy is my key to grow . You can see my program on ''pumps'' section.
2. My temperature is not at 98, but I think I can improve it . I am close to it, so I guess it won't be a chaos to make it happen.
3. My blood circulation is kind of poor : for this I take water, heat, exercise, massages etc
4. I am 84cm currently (with swelling 86 lol) , so fluctuating between 34B/34C
5. I strongly believe in nutrition and BMI 
6. IGF is my flaw I guess, so I have to improve this a lot . By a lot I mean making changes in my lifestyle & nutrition. Right now I am not planning in taking any supplement to increase it but nutrition, exercise and sleep. We'll see in 8 weeks how it goes.
7. I don't want to grow like 20cm xD in fact, my goal for this experiment is growing 5-6cm . 
8. I'll post here every 3 weeks on Mondays how it goes . I mean, I want to try it but right now I need to noogle for swelling convert , so I am focused on vacuum theraphy than this method. 
9. I'll post pictures every 8 weeks , but on my other thread. This thread will be just about my experience, opinion, program, program changes and measurements.
10. I think I am the 2nd or 3rd person to try this on the forum, wish me luck hahahaha!

+Other issues

March'18 (ready-set-go date) 
Period week, r e s t week
After each period, minimum dosage for the first week
Increasing the dosage gradually during the month
Increasing the total dosage slowly

Hi! Do you apply the cream on your areola as well? Because my nipples are a bit puffy

(12-05-2018, 02:13 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  This stuff is working . Third day non stop (pure BO) and I already have notice change in the shape. Also, idk if it is related to this but I have nightmares every night.

Please let me know how it works. If it works good for you I will try it myself.

Also, that melatonin can be tricky. I've suffered from sleep problems since I was three. I began using melatonin on a nightly basis back in 2010. It's kinda tricky and can cause nightmares sometimes.

I finally stopped using it in January because someone on breastnexus said that it decreases estrogen. I'm not 100% sure how accurate that info is. I switched to GABA and I like it a lot better. It's also supposed to increase HGH.

Best of luck and let us know how it goes  Wink

(12-05-2018, 02:13 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  This stuff is working . Third day non stop (pure BO) and I already have notice change in the shape. Also, idk if it is related to this but I have nightmares every night.

Yes, I experience the same!!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon