Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swelling after Noogleberry session?

Hi all,

I started using Noogleberry about a week ago and after each session haven’t been noticing swelling that a lot of girls mention on this forum. I know it’s only been a week but it seems that if you get the swelling after each session it’s a good sign?
I’m not sure if maybe I’m not doing it correctly? I’ve been trying various methods such as pump and hold for a maximum of 15-20 minutes or pump and release. However i have a difficult time getting the domes to stay on, particularly both on at the same time. So I’m just wondering if the swelling right after is necessary? Maybe i should switch my routine to get a get swelling?

(08-02-2018, 01:47 AM)Baylove Wrote:  Hi all,

I started using Noogleberry about a week ago and after each session haven’t been noticing swelling that a lot of girls mention on this forum. I know it’s only been a week but it seems that if you get the swelling after each session it’s a good sign?
I’m not sure if maybe I’m not doing it correctly? I’ve been trying various methods such as pump and hold for a maximum of 15-20 minutes or pump and release. However i have a difficult time getting the domes to stay on, particularly both on at the same time. So I’m just wondering if the swelling right after is necessary? Maybe i should switch my routine to get a get swelling?

I am also kinda new at this, only been noogling for the past couple of months(on and off due to wrong cup size). 
Initially getting the hang of cup is kinda hard. It takes a bit of time. When I just started, I would stay very still and even breath carefully so I don't lose suction. Eventually I got the hang of it. I started doing other activities like computer work, studying, light house work in my room, playing the keyboard...So yeah give it a bit of time. Right now just focus on getting comfortable with the cups, pump and system. 

I have noticed a "learning curve" when I upgrade cups. Medium contoured felt the same, had to stay still etc for the first few initial sessions. So yeah, in some time you will be using the cups with your eyes closed.

Many girls don't get swelling in the first few weeks and some even take longer, that is normal. I didn't see any swelling for the first 15 days. Now they are fuller after each sessions. I am trying not to obsess over like every single session, or measuring with tape etc. I do try to observe the changes generally but keep in mind that growth will come when it's time. :Smile And noogleberry does take time to show results, at least 3 months. 

Right now just start slowly, try to get more comfortable with the system and maybe just stick with one method at least for the next few weeks.   

Hope my answer helped and good luck

Baylove, I'd suggest you to read my blog about the swelling topic  Tongue

(08-02-2018, 01:47 AM)Baylove Wrote:  Hi all,

Hello Baylove,

I did not have any swelling the first week and than I started swelling and it only would last 30 minutes to an hour and now I swell only around 30 minutes and than it all goes back down but my pictures and messurements say I am growing. Just keep going. Time and persistence is everything!

I didn't swell much when I started but seemed to swell more as time went on.   Though swelling and real growth are most likely two independent things.    Growth is that very little increase you get from the nevative pressure that adds up over months / years of pumping.  So I wouldn't worry about not swelling and just keep pumping every day.

The first time women pump with the Noogleberry they actually see initial swelling in the breasts, only to be let down after a few hours when their breasts shrink back to normal, this can be frustrating but nothing happens overnight, with continued use of the Noogleberry meaning that you pump a minimum of five days per week, the swelling will become permanent, so before considering a breast pump you should know upfront that naturally increasing your breast size with this method will take time, but it can be a fun and rewarding journey.

You all have given me a lot of information. Thank you!

I don't feel so discouraged now that you all have told me that it takes a while for the swelling to occur after pumping. I've been noogling for around a month now but not so consistent. But I did find that pumping and holding for longer periods of time, maybe 20 minutes, gives me some swelling..
I haven't been very consistent just because of my busy schedule but i try to pump for at least 4 days a week. Maybe if I start pumping more frequently I can notice some more swelling.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon