Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Result Thread for everyone!

Hello everyone   Smile

I saw this thread on noogleberry where few users wrote how long they've been noogling and how much they've grown, as encouragement for each other, I thought maybe we could do the same  Blush 
( http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...486.0.html )

What techniques you've been using
How much you've grown
How long it took you 
Cup Size Increase

Would be cool if a few of us would do this! Smile

So I've been using the Noogleberry 
I've grown 0.5inches 
It took me 2 months 
And I've grown from 34B to a very full 34B

Have a lovely day Blush

(08-02-2018, 12:23 AM)ashley.11 Wrote:  Hello everyone   Smile

I saw this thread on noogleberry where few users wrote how long they've been noogling and how much they've grown, as encouragement for each other, I thought maybe we could do the same   Blush 

How much you've grown
How long it took you 
Cup Size Increase

I've grown 0.5inches 
It took me 2 months 

Have a lovely day Blush

awesome idea. I have only started so can' comment but waiting to read about other people's progress.  Smile

I saw this thread on noogleberry where few users wrote how long they've been noogling and how much they've grown, as encouragement for each other, I thought maybe we could do the same   Blush 

How much you've grown
How long it took you 
Cup Size Increase

I've grown 0.5inches 
It took me 2 months 

Have a lovely day Blush

love the idea Ashley Smile 

I have noogled for i just started putting notes on my boobdairy but id say at least 33 hours  (amount of time you have been noogling)

I have grown 1 inch without the swelling
I noogle for 2 to 3 hours (hours or minutes) 1 times a day
 it took me 68 days 
I use noogleberry and BO 

happy growing  Wink

(08-02-2018, 01:35 PM)noobie Wrote:  

How much you've grown
How long it took you 
Cup Size Increase

I've grown 0.5inches 
It took me 2 months 

Have a lovely day Blush

love the idea Ashley Smile 

I have noogled for i just started putting notes on my boobdairy but id say at least 33 hours  (amount of time you have been noogling)

I have grown 1 inch without the swelling
I noogle for 2 to 3 hours (hours or minutes) 1 times a day
 it took me 68 days 
I use noogleberry and BO 

happy growing  Wink

How are you doing/growing ?  Wink
I just looked at your profile and we have exactly the same height, almost the same weight and the same goal  Big Grin
I think I may give PM a shot, but I'll still noogle, but maybe I'll see results faster, even though, my results aren't tooo slow, but not that fast either (I've grown 1 cup size since December-) so it's 1 Cup size every 3-4 Months (aprox)
Lots of booby love & growth!

This is a good idea. Thank you for the thread.

But it also made me realize (again) how slow of a responder I am compared to others. Sad

I think it is because of my high stress levels due to treatment resistant anxiety and never being able to get enough sleep at night.  

But anyway, I have been noogling for about 4 months now. I started out doing about 2-3 hours a day. The past couple of months, I have done a lot of 5 hour days and a few 8 hour days. 

However, long hours were starting to give me semi-permanent marks no matter what kind of padding I used. I didn't want the marks to become permanent, so I switched to using Bosom Beauty for 2 hours a day. I started that a few days ago. 

I mostly have only gained fullness. They are more more round and have a lot more fullness at the top. The most I have probably grown though is about 1/4 of an inch in these past 4 months. 

Good luck to everyone and happy growing. Smile

(20-03-2018, 12:25 PM)cutiesweets Wrote:  This is a good idea. Thank you for the thread.

But it also made me realize (again) how slow of a responder I am compared to others. Sad

I think it is because of my high stress levels due to treatment resistant anxiety and never being able to get enough sleep at night.  

But anyway, I have been noogling for about 4 months now. I started out doing about 2-3 hours a day. The past couple of months, I have done a lot of 5 hour days and a few 8 hour days. 

However, long hours were starting to give me semi-permanent marks no matter what kind of padding I used. I didn't want the marks to become permanent, so I switched to using Bosom Beauty for 2 hours a day. I started that a few days ago. 

I mostly have only gained fullness. They are more more round and have a lot more fullness at the top. The most I have probably grown though is about 1/4 of an inch in these past 4 months. 

Do you massage your breasts before noogling? 
Maybe it'll helps you to increase blood flow before you noogle... Before I noogle I do a few pushups and a few jumping jacks, drink a lot of water (before and during noogling) and massage my boobs with either flaxseed oil or body lotion 
And I think the most important thing is to just keep going, I told myself I'd give NB a try for 1 year, if it works thats great, if not I'd try smt different, but gained the experience
I wish you a lot of growth and even though you've "only" gained 1/4 of an inch, thats something! 
And btw in some cases the boobs are fuller but you can't reeeeally measure any difference, that's why I try not to measure too much, and instead I try on bras/ take pics 

Lots of love  Blush

(20-03-2018, 02:29 PM)ashley.11 Wrote:  
(20-03-2018, 12:25 PM)cutiesweets Wrote:  This is a good idea. Thank you for the thread.

Do you massage your breasts before noogling? 
Maybe it'll helps you to increase blood flow before you noogle... Before I noogle I do a few pushups and a few jumping jacks, drink a lot of water (before and during noogling) and massage my boobs with either flaxseed oil or body lotion 
And I think the most important thing is to just keep going, I told myself I'd give NB a try for 1 year, if it works thats great, if not I'd try smt different, but gained the experience
I wish you a lot of growth and even though you've "only" gained 1/4 of an inch, thats something! 
And btw in some cases the boobs are fuller but you can't reeeeally measure any difference, that's why I try not to measure too much, and instead I try on bras/ take pics 

Lots of love  Blush

Yeah, I do the female deer massage twice a day and have recently started doing chi massage with it to see if that helps. I also started using flaxseed oil a couple of weeks ago too.

Trying pumping for a year sounds like a good goal and you are right; At least we will know we gave it a shot.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon