Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wondering if anyone else feels this way about their breasts and NBE?

Before I seriously started NBE, I was very upset over my breasts. I genuinely felt like I was ugly and unattractive.

When I found out about noogleberry and realised that it could actually work for me, I was pretty happy. Soon after that, I joined Breastnexus and I really do like the community here  Smile

I noogle regularly now, even if I have stay up a bit late at times. I try my best to never miss a session...I have had the time to think about things. I now kind of feel like I will only be pretty, attractive etc if/when I get bigger breasts. I will only be happy with myself when  get natural cleavage line when wearing low cut tops.  I prioritize my free time towards NBE and noogling. 

Does anyone else get these thoughts?

(04-02-2018, 10:31 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  Before I seriously started NBE, I was very upset over my breasts. I genuinely felt like I was ugly and unattractive.

When I found out about noogleberry and realised that it could actually work for me, I was pretty happy. Soon after that, I joined Breastnexus and I really do like the community here  Smile

I noogle regularly now, even if I have stay up a bit late at times. I try my best to never miss a session...I have had the time to think about things. I now kind of feel like I will only be pretty, attractive etc if/when I get bigger breasts. I will only be happy with myself when  get natural cleavage line when wearing low cut tops.  I prioritize my free time towards NBE and noogling. 

Yep I have them, I  started getting this feelings when i first learned about nbe.. as if that was a reason to no longer accept my small breasts..I can change it now right?Luckily I often enough think otherwise as well, like what does it actually matter? I have something to grab which was what I wanted bc I was very flat in the beginning..  but often I think small breasts do look feminine and sexy as well...only con is that they just arent eyecatchers for many males when dressed.. But most partners dont really mind about your size, they can see it when you meet them right.. And thoughts like this led me to depression past year, so I would say do go on with life, do buy yourself bra's in your current size. It is not like the sky is the limit here. And our perseverance with our journeys "which is a good thing" could lead to unrealistic expectations. I had that, my breasts were "empty" after size fluctuations then I grew and thought I could grow more so they would be really tight again but I plateaud and was dissapointed with the amount of growth, so much, I didnt comitted to anything anymore and went down in size a bit more. But now I know how itworks you see, you have to nourish it.. And be happy now... plus one member believed thoughts are really things. Sound a bit weird but I came to find out theres a big truth in there. Positive thoughts help, thinking bad about your breasts can be pretty destructive. Soon you find yourself only going to the beach on good boobdays...wasting fun time... ive been through that. These thoughts were the actual beginning. I nowadays beep them away with thinking how how my breasts might look when I am 50 or 80 yrs old..then I love mine and always think they are hot lol. Which is great because i sunk real deep in these thoughts.

(06-02-2018, 12:26 AM)hannah Wrote:  
(04-02-2018, 10:31 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  Before I seriously started NBE, I was very upset over my breasts. I genuinely felt like I was ugly and unattractive.

Yep I have them, I  started getting this feelings when i first learned about nbe.. as if that was a reason to no longer accept my small breasts..I can change it now right?Luckily I often enough think otherwise as well, like what does it actually matter? I have something to grab which was what I wanted bc I was very flat in the beginning..  but often I think small breasts do look feminine and sexy as well...only con is that they just arent eyecatchers for many males when dressed.. But most partners dont really mind about your size, they can see it when you meet them right.. And thoughts like this led me to depression past year, so I would say do go on with life, do buy yourself bra's in your current size. It is not like the sky is the limit here. And our perseverance with our journeys "which is a good thing" could lead to unrealistic expectations. I had that, my breasts were "empty" after size fluctuations then I grew and thought I could grow more so they would be really tight again but I plateaud and was dissapointed with the amount of growth, so much, I didnt comitted to anything anymore and went down in size a bit more. But now I know how itworks you see, you have to nourish it.. And be happy now... plus one member believed thoughts are really things. Sound a bit weird but I came to find out theres a big truth in there. Positive thoughts help, thinking bad about your breasts can be pretty destructive. Soon you find yourself only going to the beach on good boobdays...wasting fun time... ive been through that. These thoughts were the actual beginning. I nowadays beep them away with thinking how how my breasts might look when I am 50 or 80 yrs old..then I love mine and always think they are hot lol. Which is great because i sunk real deep in these thoughts.
That thought process is pretty similar to mine. I also think "oh I if had started when I was 20, then I would have looked cuter in those dresses..."I lost that time. I know it's really silly and stuff. I am 26 now. 

I had only been thinking about NBE, reading about NBE, noogling, massaging, reading about NB reviews, NBE reviews. I think that was the part of the problem. I have started to do other things(playing the keyboard, drawing...) too that I usually did before NBE.

(07-02-2018, 10:58 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

That thought process is pretty similar to mine. I also think "oh I if had started when I was 20, then I would have looked cuter in those dresses..."I lost that time. I know it's really silly and stuff. I am 26 now. 

I had only been thinking about NBE, reading about NBE, noogling, massaging, reading about NB reviews, NBE reviews. I think that was the part of the problem. I have started to do other things(playing the keyboard, drawing...) too that I usually did before NBE.

Hmm similar thought process must have something to do with our age, i am 26 too.. I lately hate my birthdays and hate the fact we really are freaking grown ups now...no turning back to beeing a girl anymore lol. Rolleyes Anyhow good on you,  hobbies are very important to keep our minds clear from stress and clogged thoughts. K still have some oddities granted from my nbe hobby/obsession like seeing big tits everywhere and watching to my boobs in every mirror I pass. Plus feeling after every meal if they've grown already...and when I feel they are smaller gosh I have to talk to myself up again.. will there  be a returning point from this obsessed behaviour? Are we the only one btw ?

(08-02-2018, 01:04 AM)hannah Wrote:  

Hmm similar thought process must have something to do with our age, i am 26 too.. I lately hate my birthdays and hate the fact we really are freaking grown ups now...no turning back to beeing a girl anymore lol. Rolleyes Anyhow good on you,  hobbies are very important to keep our minds clear from stress and clogged thoughts. K still have some oddities granted from my nbe hobby/obsession like seeing big tits everywhere and watching to my boobs in every mirror I pass. Plus feeling after every meal if they've grown already...and when I feel they are smaller gosh I have to talk to myself up again.. will there  be a returning point from this obsessed behaviour? Are we the only one btw ?

Omg I thought I was the only one who did that. Everytime I am in public, I think "Her boobs are bigger than mine, and hers and hers...omg some people are naturally gifted...why is nature playing is cruel joke on me?..." while looking at other women's breasts. I think I notice more breasts in a daily basis than men do. I am trying to get rid of this habit now lol. 
Oh yeah and when I look in the mirror I look down at my chest "Why the f#$k don't you grow?"  lmao 
I thought I was the only one who did this. 
Yeah hate "growing up" every year and birthdays now. That increase in one number seems to make a significant difference. I am gonna try to have a bit more fun after I finish uni[I enrolled late]. I got plans for mountain biking, bungy jumping, travelling... Big Grin

(08-02-2018, 01:04 AM)hannah Wrote:  

Oh thanks  Blush btw for your replies. Honestly, I feel much better now. My titties will turn into melons haha in time. No point being upset over the past or this issue.

*hugs* x  
Dark_Swan

Yes, yes and yes again. I'm really trying to get out of the cycle of boob watching because it always ends up in my own boob loathing. I've got a fair few years on you two though which always makes me hope I haven't left it too late to grow a pair! (i just turned 37)
I know deep down bigger boobs aren't going to make my life a sparkly fairy tale, but I'm sure they would give my self esteem a boost. Improving them through NBE will also be a real sense of achievement I imagine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon