Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tubular or Just Small?

Okay, so I’m looking into fixing my tits because I’m tired of them making me sad. 

However, I can’t tell if they’re tubular or not...(ya look at yourself long enough and you just don’t know anymore, I guess...)

Can you ladies chime in? 

Also, I’m looking at evening them out. I used to have pretty symmetrical breasts until they fluctuated in size (a lot...3-4 cup sizes in less than a year) but when they shrunk they couldn’t decide on a size. 

(01-02-2018, 03:50 AM)BabyFace Wrote:  Okay, so I’m looking into fixing my tits because I’m tired of them making me sad. 

However, I can’t tell if they’re tubular or not...(ya look at yourself long enough and you just don’t know anymore, I guess...)

Can you ladies chime in? 

Also, I’m looking at evening them out. I used to have pretty symmetrical breasts until they fluctuated in size (a lot...3-4 cup sizes in less than a year) but when they shrunk they couldn’t decide on a size. 
Definitely not tubular at all! You have nice boobs (btw not attempting to sound weir) I wish my boobs looked like that... I was asking myself if I was tubular or just small too... After seeing your pics I think I might be tubular But You have nice breast! They're not tubular Wink

(01-02-2018, 04:20 AM)SkarlyW Wrote:  
(01-02-2018, 03:50 AM)BabyFace Wrote:  Okay, so I’m looking into fixing my tits because I’m tired of them making me sad. 

Can you ladies chime in? 

Definitely not tubular at all! You have nice boobs (btw not attempting to sound weir) I wish my boobs looked like that... I was asking myself if I was tubular or just small too... After seeing your pics I think I might be tubular But You have nice breast! They're not tubular Wink

Hahaha awe why thank you. Blush No worries about sounding weird here.  Big Grin
It can be tricky with small boobs! They kinda look triangular sometimes and it makes you wonder!

(01-02-2018, 04:37 AM)BabyFace Wrote:  
(01-02-2018, 04:20 AM)SkarlyW Wrote:  

Can you ladies chime in? 

Hahaha awe why thank you. Blush No worries about sounding weird here.  Big Grin
It can be tricky with small boobs! They kinda look triangular sometimes and it makes you wonder!
I totally feel you hun! ❤ Mine are like your's but... smaller Sad   Big Grin  and yeah usually when I'm not cold they really look like cone shaped Sad That's one of the reasons I tolerate cold... Perkier boobs! XD

Btw love your boobs! ❤? They're like my short term goal!

Ugh, I know! There are times where the nipples get so puffy that I wonder if they’re trying to engulf my whole boob!

Thanks Skarly, you’re so sweet! I consider that an honour! ❤️ I hope you achieve all your goals! ⭐️

(01-02-2018, 05:59 AM)BabyFace Wrote:  Ugh, I know! There are times where the nipples get so puffy that I wonder if they’re trying to engulf my whole boob!

Thanks Skarly, you’re so sweet! I consider that an honour! ❤️ I hope you achieve all your goals! ⭐️

Yeah! Sometimes you're just like "Why are my breast like mere puffy nipples?" Lol!  I really used to hate my big areolas... Until I discovered guys really liked them... (Still can't belive it!) But guys are just guys.... I mean... No matter what boobs are boobs... And they love boobs  Tongue All kind of boobs!

You're so sweet as well BabyFace! ❤

Can you ladies chime in? 

Small not tubular  Smile

Hey 
you lost 3 cup size so you cant be tubular you easily can get them back  Smile are you considering noogling or what? 
and btw i just noticed that i was probably tubular but hey i grew from it without considering the type! 

happy growing ~

(02-02-2018, 07:03 AM)noobie Wrote:  Hey 
you lost 3 cup size so you cant be tubular you easily can get them back  Smile are you considering noogling or what? 
and btw i just noticed that i was probably tubular but hey i grew from it without considering the type! 

happy growing ~

Oh! I didn’t know that, thanks for telling me!  Smile I’ve been looking at noogling, it seems to be very promising. Not so sure I’m ready to mess with hormones yet...
Congrats on your growth!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon