Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noogleberry and BO

Update time ~ 
So after 19 days of 2 pills of BO + trying to fix my diet and noogling every once in while i’m at 85cm WHILE on my period! 
I am pushing my breast close together and hopefully one day I won't need to do that  Wink
 My plan after my period ends, I’ll increase the dose to three pills a day and keep eating well + massage and noogling.
Happy growing Y'all ❤️

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Keep up the good work.
Consistency will do the job.
Looking lovely.
Bobbi

Noobie! I love how positive you are! Keep up the good work you're doing great!! Tongue

I'm loving your progress. I do believe you're doing amazing. Stay positive

Thank you Bobbi, sweetorange and Amy  Blush Your kind words really mean something ❤️.

June update: 
I found a way to make my large noogleberry fits on my chest! 
Here's a picture after one hour session and the other one with a shirt on without a bra *excuse the sense of fashion i like to wear old pj shirt after massaging with oils to maximize the benefits Big Grin

(04-06-2018, 02:16 PM)noobie Wrote:  June update: 
I found a way to make my large noogleberry fits on my chest! 
Here's a picture after one hour session and the other one with a shirt on without a bra *excuse the sense of fashion i like to wear old pj shirt after massaging with oils to maximize the benefits Big Grin

YEA
looking better all the time.
congrats on mastering the noogleberry!
your on your way now
Bobbi

Blush   I owe you guys an update 

i tried to take a picture just like the one i did previously, i havent noogled in a months, i now focus on noogling my butt ( a whole other story Tongue ) 
and as always happy growing

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon