Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BIGGER BUTT

big butts run in my family mine is medium i was wondering if there’s any supplements to help grow it bigger

(15-01-2018, 04:05 AM)TinyBcup Wrote:  big butts run in my family mine is medium i was wondering if there’s any supplements to help grow it bigger

Maca powder might help, and also massaging with hops, flax seed oil, olive oil, or coconut oil helps.  Do squats also.

It is impossible for supplements to make your butt grow bigger. The only way your butt would get bigger from using supplements is from weight gain and that would most likely be all over. 

Weight training will make your butt get bigger with muscle. Lift as heavy as you can with good form, but be careful as well. You will need to do more than just squats. You should do exercises that will focus on just your booty too, as squats target more so legs than booty. 

Hip thrusts is a good one that focuses on the butt more than legs. Still, you will need to go on a slight calorie surplus, as your body will need extra energy to repair and grow. 

I doubled the size of my booty in a year from weight training. It definitely is not instant, but the hard work pays off. 

Let me know if you want to know the exact butt routine I did. Smile

But you can find routines on Youtube as well. There is no need to pay for any routines. Just do your research and good luck. Smile

My advice would be to focus on cardio + weight training + crossfit routines combined with a good diet plan. I mean, you can exercise as much as you want but in the end of the day if you don't eat what your body needs you won't grow , that's the reality.

I'm not a trainer, coach or whatever but I've dated tons of jerks from fitness world, including fitness coaches  Rolleyes so meanwhile I learnt tons of things : 75% of the process is based on a good food intake 20% in patience and the rest hitting the gym as a shark lol.

Oh and rest once-twice a week, btw. Rest = muscle growth = rounder booty = bigger booty.

(15-01-2018, 06:16 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(15-01-2018, 04:05 AM)TinyBcup Wrote:  big butts run in my family mine is medium i was wondering if there’s any supplements to help grow it bigger

Maca powder might help, and also massaging with hops, flax seed oil, olive oil, or coconut oil helps.  Do squats also.

Could you please tell me your routine you did for your butt? Thank you.

(19-01-2018, 12:26 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  It is impossible for supplements to make your butt grow bigger. The only way your butt would get bigger from using supplements is from weight gain and that would most likely be all over. 

Weight training will make your butt get bigger with muscle. Lift as heavy as you can with good form, but be careful as well. You will need to do more than just squats. You should do exercises that will focus on just your booty too, as squats target more so legs than booty. 

Hip thrusts is a good one that focuses on the butt more than legs. Still, you will need to go on a slight calorie surplus, as your body will need extra energy to repair and grow. 

I doubled the size of my booty in a year from weight training. It definitely is not instant, but the hard work pays off. 

But you can find routines on Youtube as well. There is no need to pay for any routines. Just do your research and good luck. Smile

Hi CutieSweets! Reading your gym progress post was very inspiring!
And like many girls here I want to grow my derrière too! ❤

Can you share your magic routine with us? Please! ?

(23-04-2018, 10:59 AM)dazzy Wrote:  
(15-01-2018, 06:16 AM)pom19 Wrote:  

Could you please tell me your routine you did for your butt? Thank you.

see this thread:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21578&page=7    post #70   Good Luck

(23-04-2018, 02:49 PM)SkarlyW Wrote:  
(19-01-2018, 12:26 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  It is impossible for supplements to make your butt grow bigger. The only way your butt would get bigger from using supplements is from weight gain and that would most likely be all over. 

Hi CutieSweets! Reading your gym progress post was very inspiring!
And like many girls here I want to grow my derrière too! ❤

Can you share your magic routine with us? Please! ?
Sorry, I haven't been on here in a few days, so just now seeing this.

For the first month, I actually started with no weights at all and just did body weight exercises. These are the videos I started with: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGvzVjuY8SY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDpB8pWEjhk

And to focus on just the butt and hamstrings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwVzamFR-tg
But for this one, I piled books across my hips to act as weights.

As a newbie, I saw results fast. But that is how it goes with weight training, or even just body weight exercises. You notice results quickly at first, but then results stall and slow down as your body gets used to a routine. Then you have to switch it up by using weights and doing different routines. 

You also will not build muscle or will build very little if you are not eating in a calorie surplus. Your body needs the extra energy for the exercises to repair, build, and grow. Also, eating a lot of protein is very important while trying to build muscle. Aim for at least a gram per pound of body weight. 

A good formula to know you are eating in a calorie surplus is to multiply your weight by between the numbers of 15-17. For me, I have a high metabolism. I started at 90 pounds, so I made sure I was consuming at least 1,530 calories a day. 

I weighed myself once a week, always on the same day. In the morning, after using the bathroom and before eating or drinking anything. You don't want to gain more than a pound a week. Otherwise, you will be putting on more fat than muscle. If you are not gaining a pound a week or close to it, you are not eating in a big enough calorie surplus and therefore it will be very difficult for your body to have the energy it needs to build muscle. 

I would and still do go 3 months of building muscle on a calorie surplus, 3 months cutting/dieting, and repeat. 

My legs did build quite a bit of muscle from the squats too though, so if you only want muscle on your booty and not your legs, I would stick to exercises like hip thrusts, donkey kicks, fire hydrants, etc.

Fitnessblender has good at home workout routines. I also like Robbin Gallant. Most of her workout routines are not done at home, but she does have a couple really good at home booty workout routines. 

There is also this quick 5 minute routine that focus's on just the butt and not the thighs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBWai1uylzo

There is also Vicky Justiz who has a lot of at home workouts on her channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR117JP...J5mIblkBNg

Wondering if anyone has experience growth without weights? I really don't like the gyms in my area

Atm I just started maca and will be doing the following 5 days/week

Fire Hydrants
Donkey Kicks
Squats
Hip Lifts
Crab Walk??

Haha sorry if these names are not familiar. Does anyone know of one that builds the upper booty? I have very little curve there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon