Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone grown from drinking teas/massage only?

I've seen a couple of similar threads on the forum but few replies...

Do you think it's possible to grow breasts from drinking herbal teas (fennel, fenugreek, spearmint etc.) and/or massage only?? Has anyone on here tried? Share you experiences please!

(20-12-2017, 07:13 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  I've seen a couple of similar threads on the forum but few replies...

Do you think it's possible to grow breasts from drinking herbal teas (fennel, fenugreek, spearmint etc.) and/or massage only?? Has anyone on here tried? Share you experiences please!

Just seen your idea about herbal teas . It could be true I have been drinking tea for over 15 years  but what is strange and you will Big Grin  is I name my right boob Rita and left boob Linda . If you name your girls it seems to focus your mind on the job especially when massaging when I need to get Rita & Linda warm by using microwave heating pads before a 30 min massage . but I know vacuum systems work. any way breast of luck for the new year.

(20-12-2017, 07:13 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  I've seen a couple of similar threads on the forum but few replies...

I have no idea but I guess the same reasoning applies that not everything works for everyone. So it would work for some people I guess but not others. 

I guess it would give some benefit. I have heard that fenugreek leads to weight gain, so I won't be taking it.

Yes, Fennel tea is a popular tea in NBE. Just crush some seeds and steep for 10min with boiling water, then strain and drink. Fennel stimulates growth of breast tissue

(31-12-2017, 11:54 AM)nanakante Wrote:  Yes, Fennel tea is a popular tea in NBE. Just crush some seeds and steep for 10min with boiling water, then strain and drink. Fennel stimulates growth of breast tissue

I got heaps of fennel seeds at home, gonna start doing this now. What the harm? My Mum paid for it so it's kinda free for me  Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon