Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Started Bovine Ovary a Few Days Ago (Program)

(03-01-2018, 10:35 PM)Macette Wrote:  Do you guys experience that odor that people talk about when starting BO? Did you star5 taking the pills on the first day of your period? How have your periods been after starting?

Everyone has different reactions to Bovine Ovary. I've experienced the odor, but no one in my life mentioned it and trust me, they'd tell me if it was a bad odor! I started at the beginning of my period and it didn't affect that cycle, however, my following cycle went a little longer. Have you started BO yet?

(04-01-2018, 02:16 AM)themanders1990 Wrote:  
(03-01-2018, 10:35 PM)Macette Wrote:  Do you guys experience that odor that people talk about when starting BO? Did you star5 taking the pills on the first day of your period? How have your periods been after starting?

Everyone has different reactions to Bovine Ovary. I've experienced the odor, but no one in my life mentioned it and trust me, they'd tell me if it was a bad odor! I started at the beginning of my period and it didn't affect that cycle, however, my following cycle went a little longer. Have you started BO yet?

Yes, but I started on day four of my period because I received the products in my mail then...so maybe that wasn’t a good idea. I did t know that I should start at day one of my period. I checked my hormones because we suspected an adrenal tumor...but my hormone levels was fine. Btw how many capsules a day did you start with?

(04-01-2018, 02:35 PM)Macette Wrote:  

Yes, but I started on day four of my period because I received the products in my mail then...so maybe that wasn’t a good idea. I did t know that I should start at day one of my period. I checked my hormones because we suspected an adrenal tumor...but my hormone levels was fine. Btw how many capsules a day did you start with?

I started with two capsules a day, but I eventually upped it to four. I always drink a protein shake 1/2 an hour after taking BO.

(05-01-2018, 07:41 AM)Ïthemanders1990 Wrote:  
(04-01-2018, 02:35 PM)Macette Wrote:  

I started with two capsules a day, but I eventually upped it to four. I always drink a protein shake 1/2 an hour after taking BO.

Ok. So how long have you been on it, and does it work? I’m a little uncertain about this. And I don’t want something that isn’t permanent. I only want to take this if the results are permanent

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon