Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Uneven pressure in cups at times.

Last one from me for the day:

Started noogling three days ago and I have had some good sessions. However, it's at times difficult to keep same amount of pressure in both cups. Sometimes one get more than another. IS that something I will learn to fix with some time and practice?? I have small boobs but they are round and symmetrical and I would like to keep the symmetry and roundness. 

I don't want to end up with one boob bigger than the other lol. I just want to increase the size without losing the shape. 

Cheers
Dark_Swan Smile

Do your domes have individual air locks?  If so one could be defective and leaking?

(11-12-2017, 05:46 AM)Karren Wrote:  Do your domes have individual air locks?  If so one could be defective and leaking?

No, it's not the airlock system. Yeah I was thinking the same thing but sometimes both are fine and sometimes one leaks. Could it be that I just need more practice with the system because sometimes both cups are fine.??

One day I can have a great noogle session with perfect suction to the following day of NO suction and dire frustration. Such is the joys of noogling...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon