Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

(with PICS) BO + Noogleberry Results (AA Cup)

Hello! I have been a long time lurker on this forum and I want to share my story + routine that I've been doing for the past 7 weeks.

I know that usually, you can see result from 3-6 months, but so far I am sooo happy with the results that I got.
I'm 26 years old female, and been blessed with flat chest my whole life.

Never think about doing anything with my breast, until I saw Anastasia video on Youtube! She is such an inspiration.
So after I saw her video, I immediately order Swanson Raw Ovarian Glandular and Nooglberry.
I started with a very small dosage of BO (2 pills) and work my way up until now, I consume 6 pills everyday.
I didn't feel any tingling sensation before I reach 6 pills.

But on the side, i also took Neocell Collagen powder (1 scoop everyday) and Swanson Adrenal Glandular to increase my body temp.
My body tempt is always below 98.2 F but somehow it's still working.

I noogle 1-2 hours a day and I always do a deer massage for 15 minutes before Noogling. I started with a small Cup but i can fit in medium cup now (with a little bit of an extra effort). With Noogleberry I never really swell. It doesn't feel like there is a changes at all other than my breast turned red/purple.

I am not greedy and never dream to get a D cup breast, honestly  I am so happy already with my result so far because for those AA cup ladies out there, you will be able to relate to me, even a little bit of bump on your chest already make you jumping in the air happily. Lol. at least thats what I feel. it really boost my confidence.
My bust measurement was 17.12 inch (73.5cm) before I started and now I grew to 17.71 inch (75cm)

I also put some pic of my before - after progress so far, and I need your input, does my breast looks different? growing? or is it just me?
Anyway, I am so happy with the result and hopefully it is a permanent result.
I just want to share this story especially with other flat chested woman/man out there, that it is actually possible to grow our flat chest!
Boobies sprinkle to everyone. Mmmwwaa

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And here are some of picts after 1 month of BO and Noogleberry Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A huge hello Lexa...and yes definitely progress between before and after so congrads! We have similar stats and am also doing BO program (no noogling for me) check out my thread in members only personal programs I've got some pics up too! Keep at it, looks like you've found something that works for you! 
Chrissy xo

(28-11-2017, 10:30 AM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  A huge hello Lexa...and yes definitely progress between before and after so congrads! We have similar stats and am also doing BO program (no noogling for me) check out my thread in members only personal programs I've got some pics up too! Keep at it, looks like you've found something that works for you! 
Chrissy xo

Thanks heaps Chrissy!!!
Yes i’ve looked at your program and picts and seriously we are quite similar in stat, the only difference is i have a tiny tiny frame it’s not funny lol. Also, how long have you noogle and why did you decide to stop it if i may know?

Hi Lexa your results look great! I'm also following a similar program.

The second set of pictures, is that right after noogling or is that without swelling?

(28-11-2017, 09:22 PM)armuline Wrote:  Hi Lexa your results look great! I'm also following a similar program.

The second set of pictures, is that right after noogling or is that without swelling?

Hi Armuline,

Thanks a lot!
The first pict (side view) i took about an hour after Noogling. but the last 2 pictures its actually about 8 hours after noogling, but i still got the ring mark on me maybe because i pumped too hard on the last session. Lol.
But as i said on my thread, there is no huge difference of my boobs before and after session of Noogleberry, maybe a little bit, but most of the time it just turns red/purple, no changes in size.

Oh cool, how long you’ve been doing your program and how’s the result so far hun? Smile

(28-11-2017, 11:43 PM)Lexa19 Wrote:  
(28-11-2017, 09:22 PM)armuline Wrote:  Hi Lexa your results look great! I'm also following a similar program.

Hi Armuline,

Thanks a lot!
The first pict (side view) i took about an hour after Noogling. but the last 2 pictures its actually about 8 hours after noogling, but i still got the ring mark on me maybe because i pumped too hard on the last session. Lol.
But as i said on my thread, there is no huge difference of my boobs before and after session of Noogleberry, maybe a little bit, but most of the time it just turns red/purple, no changes in size.

Oh cool, how long you’ve been doing your program and how’s the result so far hun? Smile

With your measuring/photos..I do it 10days after periods once monthly, 2 reasons; this is after luteal swelling/bloating you have before during/periods and secondly keeps from driving you crazy about fluctuation in size or lack of size whatever case is lol. I never used to take pics but really prefer them now to measuring however a wise person told me to measure other areas to so to keep an eye on weight gain e.g.. thighs., hips etc. 
Oh and when you measure try to measure/pics as long as possible away from your last noogle sess. I guess it's more for looking back you know there's no luteal swelling and no noogle swelling just all you baby lol 'consistency'

(29-11-2017, 05:53 AM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  With your measuring/photos..I do it 10days after periods once monthly, 2 reasons; this is after luteal swelling/bloating you have before during/periods and secondly keeps from driving you crazy about fluctuation in size or lack of size whatever case is lol. I never used to take pics but really prefer them now to measuring however a wise person told me to measure other areas to so to keep an eye on weight gain e.g.. thighs., hips etc. 
Oh and when you measure try to measure/pics as long as possible away from your last noogle sess. I guess it's more for looking back you know there's no luteal swelling and no noogle swelling just all you baby lol 'consistency'

Lol its true, by doing that you can make sure that the growth is real, not because of swelling and bloating. As for hips and abdomen measurement i can’t really tell if the changes happened because of BO or because of my gym session because i work my glute and abs a lot at gym, about 3 times a week.
I was planning to take another pict 2 weeks from now 10 days after my period. I dont think there will be much changes because it’s just 2 weeks apart, but i just want to give as much info to the reader/members lol. Cant wait to see your next progress pict Chrissy!

(28-11-2017, 11:43 PM)Lexa19 Wrote:  Hi Armuline,

Thanks a lot!

I've been doing mine for about 3 months but lost all of my growth because exam stress made me lose a lot of weight lol Sad But I'm impressed with yours! Really hope you keep us updated with progress pics and any updates to your routine!

Also how do you split your swansons BO? Do you take 6 pills at once, 2 three times daily or 3 twice daily?

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, sans-serif]Save[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, sans-serif]Save[/font]

(28-11-2017, 05:22 AM)Lexa19 Wrote:  And here are some of picts after 1 month of BO and Noogleberry Smile

This looks amazing! Do you have family members who have larger size breasts by any chance?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon