Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is cycling bad after noogling?

Hi everyone

I am new here and new to noogling. 

I have ordered the Noogleberry set for myself. I have a couple of questions.

#Does working out etc lead to no increase or a decrease in breast size when noogling. I am thinking of buying a bicycle and riding it to uni and back. When I get my noogleberry, I am thinking of noogling before leaving (so getting up at 4am) and noogling when I get home. I can even snoogle, if that helps. I am also thinking of drinking fennel tea twice a day, massaging(with fenugreek oil/lotion) and using a heat pad before my noogling session. I can also use the binural beats and subliminals. 

How will the cycling influence my noogleberry results? I am okay with slow growth and doing more things in terms of NBE. I would really like to exercise and stay healthy as well. What things can I do to combat the "negative" effects of cycling on noogling. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read the post and for your advice.

Cheers,
Dark_Swan  Smile

EDIT:
I am not wanting to be a "skinny minnie". So I am going to be eating properly. A balanced diet with a bit of fat, carb, protein etc and yummy cheat meals every now and then. So I will be eating normally. Will this help? As my focus is not to be super skinny. I just want more physical activity.

Exersize should have little if any effect on your breasts when it comes to Noogling.   I exersize all the time and my breasts have continued to grow.

Hi!

Exercising is GREAT for everything but is AMAZING for Noogling! Vacuum therapy works due to swelling and I find cardio very helpful in order to get a good swelling in a short period of time!

My advice though is to exercise before noogling (:

Welcome !

(24-11-2017, 02:59 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hi!

Exercising is GREAT for everything but is AMAZING for Noogling! Vacuum therapy works due to swelling and I find cardio very helpful in order to get a good swelling in a short period of time!

Welcome !

Heyy 
What if I did a one hour noogle session 4 to 5 am and then left for uni at 7am, I can take it easy on the biking as well and not ride as fast. The thing is that I have to leave early in the morning. If noogling and working out afterwards is really bad then I can only do one session per day after I come from uni? Would that be enough or not?

Would cycling after noogling slow down on have the opposite(going down in siz) effect? What do you think?? I am okay with slow effects but not okay with opposite.

(24-11-2017, 02:59 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hi!

Welcome !

Heyy again sweetorange Smile

I was thinking, could I test in someway what happens to my boobs for a few days. So noogle, go to uni on my bicycle and observe/pay attention to my boobs.

(24-11-2017, 01:49 PM)Karren Wrote:  Exersize should have little if any effect on your breasts when it comes to Noogling.   I exersize all the time and my breasts have continued to grow.

Thanks so much for your input  Smile

(24-11-2017, 01:49 PM)Karren Wrote:  Exersize should have little if any effect on your breasts when it comes to Noogling.   I exersize all the time and my breasts have continued to grow.

Another ques: Have you noticed any differences when you work out before and/or after noogling?

(24-11-2017, 11:59 PM)IDark_Swan Wrote:  

Another ques: Have you noticed any differences when you work out before and/or after noogling?

Just that exersize has after they are swollen and tend to bounce around a lot more.

(27-11-2017, 05:26 AM)Karren Wrote:  
(24-11-2017, 11:59 PM)IDark_Swan Wrote:  

Just that exersize has after they are swollen and tend to bounce around a lot more.
oh okay. Thanks so much Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon