Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to correct splayed breasts?

I'm actually kinda happy with my breast size, although I still want to NBE to make them bigger.
But now the big distance between they is bothering me a lot. They are not as small as they look, but the "splayed looking" make they look much smaller than they really are.

Is there a solution for this?
I'm thinking about fat brushing or even some kind of "corseting" to make they come closer to each other, but i'm not sure none os this would work.

They look EXACTLY like this:

[Image: splayed.png]

Advice, pls!

Wear a demi bra.  It will show more of your upper breast. Look for a triangular piece in between the cups where the wires meet, and side support panels in the cups to help push breasts center too.

Hi, Amaterasu,
I'd suggest you go look at the Breast NexuM site for some advice.  Gurls there have achieved good results with suction techniques and massage, as well as wet bra techniques, so there's a lot of chance for progress.

It's a standard problem for those born male...
-Dianna

(18-11-2017, 12:20 AM)Amaterasu Wrote:  I'm actually kinda happy with my breast size, although I still want to NBE to make them bigger.
But now the big distance between they is bothering me a lot. They are not as small as they look, but the "splayed looking" make they look much smaller than they really are.

Is there a solution for this?
I'm thinking about fat brushing or even some kind of "corseting" to make they come closer to each other, but i'm not sure none os this would work.

They look EXACTLY like this:

[Image: splayed.png]

Advice, pls!

I, too, have "splayed" breasts. And while I can't offer any suggestions on how to change it, I can hopefully make you feel better.

I've had friends with wide-set breasts like mine, and I've had friends with breasts that are kind of always "stuck together." The big difference I notice between us and them is that we have much squarer, broader shoulders, and the other girls have much narrower and rounder shoulders. Since the breasts are sort of connected to the shoulders, or at least that's how I see it when drawing, then it makes sense.

I hated my breast placement for quite a while, but really, imagine yourself with more closely set breasts. To me, it'd look like someone with a large face and tiny, closely set eyes.

If you've got wide shoulders like me, there's a lot of tops, like cold shoulder tops and tank tops, that look great on you and not so much on others. That's one positive about it. You just have to be careful to find a bra that will contain your "armpit fat." As you can see from the visual you provided, that's one side effect.

If your breasts were plumper and perkier, perhaps the distance would be less noticeable. But I'm not positive if there's any method that would alter the placement of your breasts, considering it seems to be based on other parts of your anatomy.

Oh, and they say women with small breasts have trouble getting cleavage. I personally can get good, natural-looking cleavage by just wearing a normal bra with a tight-fitting shelf cami.

Another thread to consider, from yet another forum.
http://www.ainterolherbs.com/forums/Thre...lts?page=2

I'm sorry, but I don't think anything can be done to permanently change the position of your breasts. Some exercises can lift them and make them perkier. Not sure how much of an effect that would have on bringing them closer together though. 

There are bras that will bring them closer together. I don't think "splayed" breasts are ugly at all though. It is just the placement of your breasts and nothing more.

However, I will say that if they get bigger, that will most likely create more cleavage in the middle, which will make them look less "splayed". 

All breasts shapes are beautiful though!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon