Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine ovaries not working?

I've been taking BO for about 2 months now (since September 17) and I haven't gotten a sinch. My moods did change and I did feel like my butt grew bigger but nada on my boobs. I gradually increased to 4 pills a day then cut back to 2 pills a day after having pregnancy symptoms (wanting to throw up, cravings, sleepiness, impulsive moodiness, lethargy, mental fogginess, being out of breath after shorter and shorter distances). I've been taking pills everyday and I still don't feel anything. Is there anything I can do to better my program?

(13-11-2017, 02:27 PM)Yes you need to take protein powder. Also check your temperature once or twice to make sure it\s over 98 degrees. Other than that you should be good.I went from a 34b to a 32d in a month on bovine ovary!  Lilianni Wrote:  I've been taking BO for about 2 months now (since September 17) and I haven't gotten a sinch. My moods did change and I did feel like my butt grew bigger but nada on my boobs. I gradually increased to 4 pills a day then cut back to 2 pills a day after having pregnancy symptoms (wanting to throw up, cravings, sleepiness, impulsive moodiness, lethargy, mental fogginess, being out of breath after shorter and shorter distances). I've been taking pills everyday and I still don't feel anything. Is there anything I can do to better my program?

What is your starting cup size? It can take up to half a year for many people to begin seeing results. But PLEASE do not quit, you are only a few months in. Everyone is different and your body might still find BO foreign. Allow your body to adjust to the changes the pills are causing. If your butt grew then BO is working in some form. Like the above post said, make sure you are getting enough protein and that your temperature is at least around 98 degrees when taking BO pills. It's only been two months, I say you should keep going. If BO really makes you feel uncomfortable and the symptoms are unbearable, I say look only then should you look into alternative methods. Try massaging or pumping with a suction device. Maybe get a hormone test while you are at it to see if any other natural herbs can be incorporated into your routine since you are showing estrogen dominance symptoms.Do not give up (:

Heya..
Apparently 3-4 mons before seeing changes is pretty standard. Especially if your starting size is small.
Am taking BO too and started around same time. I've seen changes thus far pretty small but still gains. I've also gained in my butt. I take other supps to compliment BO I've got thread going in personal programs if you want to check out what I take and do. But maybe give it a it longer before you decide if it's worth giving up and see if adding supps mite help? 
Ps read other BO threads see if you can find some missing info

An important thing here is that the effect of BO is different in different individuals. This is due to a number of factors like differences in hormone levels, body fat, and various other characters among the users. Best method to maximize the effects of BO is to take diet rich in protein.

(14-11-2017, 04:31 AM)mp2288 Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 02:27 PM)Yes you need to take protein powder. Also check your temperature once or twice to make sure it\s over 98 degrees. Other than that you should be good.I went from a 34b to a 32d in a month on bovine ovary!  Lilianni Wrote:  I've been taking BO for about 2 months now (since September 17) and I haven't gotten a sinch. My moods did change and I did feel like my butt grew bigger but nada on my boobs. I gradually increased to 4 pills a day then cut back to 2 pills a day after having pregnancy symptoms (wanting to throw up, cravings, sleepiness, impulsive moodiness, lethargy, mental fogginess, being out of breath after shorter and shorter distances). I've been taking pills everyday and I still don't feel anything. Is there anything I can do to better my program?

What protein powder do you take and how much? Do you take the same amount everyday? And how many pills were you taking? 

I've read various advice online about how a specific protein is better (ex: whey is best), how you should take 6 pills, only transgenders need 6 pills, how 4 pills is best, how it depends on your body, etc. And it's all very confusing. 

I'm a 32b right now so that about the same size as you starting off so I'm hoping what worked for you would work for me

(14-11-2017, 07:07 AM)Neta Wrote:  What is your starting cup size? It can take up to half a year for many people to begin seeing results. But PLEASE do not quit, you are only a few months in. Everyone is different and your body might still find BO foreign. Allow your body to adjust to the changes the pills are causing. If your butt grew then BO is working in some form. Like the above post said, make sure you are getting enough protein and that your temperature is at least around 98 degrees when taking BO pills. It's only been two months, I say you should keep going. If BO really makes you feel uncomfortable and the symptoms are unbearable, I say look only then should you look into alternative methods. Try massaging or pumping with a suction device. Maybe get a hormone test while you are at it to see if any other natural herbs can be incorporated into your routine since you are showing estrogen dominance symptoms.Do not give up (:

Thank you! Reading that it takes half a year to a year for many people to see results is very uplifting. It's completely different from the reviews I read about others only needing a month or so until they get their desired result. 

Starting, I'm a 32B. I want to get to 32C. D is nice but I don't need that much boobage. 

I think the symptoms are a result of taking too much. I've bumped back down to 3 and eventually only 2 in the morning to prevent mental fogginess. Bovine energized me for the first couple of days, then fogged up afterwards. I don't want to stop taking bovine ovaries because I've already invested in them and I'm not so sure about noogling.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon