Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is nbe breast growth permanent?

Exclamation 

This is a question to those who have successfully grown larger bosoms. 
Have your results stuck around? 
Are you still doing a routine for your breasts?
If you stopped your routine how have your breasts faired in the time off?
What differences have you seen while off your routine?
And another other info you feel is pertinent or would be good to add in.

I am asking because truthfully I am lazy and don't want to be investing money constantly for herbs/oils/pumps/etc. I want to know if I could expect permanent growth or not. I don't want to spend so much time and money on my chest only for it to wilt away once I get the result I want. Plus if that was to happen then I would have saggy breasts on top of them being small. If I have to continue a routine for them I would rather let them be small.

(18-10-2017, 09:07 AM)TimeHopper Wrote:  This is a question to those who have successfully grown larger bosoms. 
Have your results stuck around? 
Are you still doing a routine for your breasts?
If you stopped your routine how have your breasts faired in the time off?
What differences have you seen while off your routine?
And another other info you feel is pertinent or would be good to add in.

I am asking because truthfully I am lazy and don't want to be investing money constantly for herbs/oils/pumps/etc. I want to know if I could expect permanent growth or not. I don't want to spend so much time and money on my chest only for it to wilt away once I get the result I want. Plus if that was to happen then I would have saggy breasts on top of them being small. If I have to continue a routine for them I would rather let them be small.

I see the to hasnt been online since posting this thread but I think many of us like to have this subject discussed, so here is my experience... Nbe is a slow process because the swelling we get from our methods have to become permanent so you need to take supplements or practice your methods(massage,heat pads, pumping, diet) for quite a long time. I think it is a 3 year task at least. You have to eat well and do everything well with your nutrients and pro nbe lifestyle for that time for your results to stay around. If you renounce you will lose your gains. Many girls here have or had some lack of nutrients during puberty. Even if you eat healthy you can lack nutrients without this you want grow. Dont think that getting yourself a 3 month supply will grow you boobs first you have to get ax healthy as possible and eat continiuously dont skip meals at all bc if your body doesnt have energy it will get it on its own first from your boobs with most people. It also can be puzzling for a while what is working for you or what you are lacking, bloods can tackle this puzzling. It all costs incredibly lots of time and ofcourse money. When i eat too little and skip meals for one week i see it in my breast size immediatly. If i do evrything well my breasts stay around. I grew about one cupsize but i was pretty much flat when starting out. So i am on nbe herbs every now and then bc i want to grow more under breast. I cant say what my boobs would do without them bc im on herbs on and off for a couple of years now almostly except for my pregnancy.
But the growth comes incredibely slow I have to admit plus boobs fluctuate size during the month making it some kinda rollercoaster of obsession..

(27-12-2017, 10:06 PM)hannah Wrote:  I see the to hasnt been online since posting this thread but I think many of us like to have this subject discussed, so here is my experience... Nbe is a slow process because the swelling we get from our methods have to become permanent so you need to take supplements or practice your methods(massage,heat pads, pumping, diet) for quite a long time. I think it is a 3 year task at least. You have to eat well and do everything well with your nutrients and pro nbe lifestyle for that time for your results to stay around. If you renounce you will lose your gains. Many girls here have or had some lack of nutrients during puberty. Even if you eat healthy you can lack nutrients without this you want grow. Dont think that getting yourself a 3 month supply will grow you boobs first you have to get ax healthy as possible and eat continiuously dont skip meals at all bc if your body doesnt have energy it will get it on its own first from your boobs with most people. It also can be puzzling for a while what is working for you or what you are lacking, bloods can tackle this puzzling. It all costs incredibly lots of time and ofcourse money. When i eat too little and skip meals for one week i see it in my breast size immediatly. If i do evrything well my breasts stay around. I grew about one cupsize but i was pretty much flat when starting out. So i am on nbe herbs every now and then bc i want to grow more under breast. I cant say what my boobs would do without them bc im on herbs on and off for a couple of years now almostly except for my pregnancy.
But the growth comes incredibely slow I have to admit plus boobs fluctuate size during the month making it some kinda rollercoaster of obsession..
Well said Hannah

Hello everyone! I would like to add my own opinion and experience about this topic.

This is my first year on NBE . I started in 2016 and the results have been great but I need to say you need to be patient, consistent and as said before, do your own research because not every single person's body and health reacts in the same way . This said, NBE works, but again you need to be conscious about what you are doing and you need to believe in the process because it takes time and it is consuming. 
Which is the best option to achieve best results and faster results? It depends on lots of factors , age, health, hormones, your habits, the way you eat...lots of things, even your emotional circumstances. This is a huge change , I swear not only physically but psychologically , no joke - it is discouraging sometimes because depending on the method you choose you'll see results earlier or later, at the same time you will see your body changing and sometimes this can be harsh or not (in my case it was cause I also gained weight) , so keep this in mind it's worth it but it's not easy. 

Is it cheap? That's actually a good question - depends on the method you choose, again. If you pick to follow a herbal cycle program it may be more expensive in the end of the year , but it all depends on your goals, your methodology and of course your economic-solvency . Pumping is not very expensive at all if you can afford paying between 30-80 $ the first month and then good oils for mostuirising more or less can cost you between 60-120$ every year. 
On the other hand , it is not cheap if you look at the time you need to make it possible. Whatever you pick, herbs, pump, massage, binaural songs, you need time and depending on your program you'll need 1h at least for making it happen . For instance, for achieving 1 cup size pumping it's needed 100 hours of vacuum therapy so imagine Rolleyes 

Is it permanent? I can tell it is permanent unless you loose weight (tons of weight!!) or you experience drastic changes in your hormones or body. In my case, I gained weighted cause I needed it and this helped with the whole process but I did not eat healthily - I had to loose weight cause I was overweight! What happened? I lost weight BUT I ate healthily , I changed all my habits and I kept pumping as much as I could (2h-4h weekly). I lost a bit of plumpness but I did not change my size the whole year til last week  Dodgy fucking flu - In total I've lost 11kgs this year (4 in 2 weeks!!) and I need extra 2 for the next three months . I am a bit pissed obviously but again I know the process is slow, consuming, chaotic but wonderful  Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon