Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Zhi Mu, PM, Flax + Soy - Everything and the kitchen sink!

Alright, here goes nothing.

I’m a Cis woman, 24, never been pregnant. I am a true 30D (underbust 29”, overbust 33”). I have conical breasts with puffy nipples, perhaps slightly tubular – I suspect they are constricted at the bottom because I have essentially zero tissue below the nipple.

Like many here I have always felt very self-conscious about my breasts (thanks society) seeing my friends and female relatives with breasts that were so different to mine and were considered more “normal”. I don’t want huge knockers, mainly I wish I would fill out in the bottom half for a more rounded, teardrop shape. Possibly 30FF would be my dream size.

In a way, I really resent that throughout my life, I have wasted so much time thinking about and being bothered by my breasts. I even briefly considered getting implants just to make the issue “go away”, but the thought of having major surgery and being judged by other people as superficial put me off. Somehow it feels more legitimate to say they grew naturally (with a little help as we all know…). Whenever I’ve spoken to my boyfriend about my insecurities he just doesn’t get it and his response ranges from “I like you the way you are” (sweet) to “have you tried not caring?”(not helpful).

I’ve known about NBE for many years now and dabbled a bit, but I could never build up the consistency or self-discipline (or research) to get any results. This time I’m a bit more determined, so without further ado, I present to you my programme:

AM
250mg PM
Massage with Zhi Mu extract
30g ground flaxseed
30g toasted soy flour

PM
Massage with Zhi Mu

Supplements:
Maca root extract
Biotin
Cod liver oil
Multivitamin

Birth control: Microgynon-30

The flaxseed and soy flour is based on MissEllen’s great results. I follow a mostly plant-based high-carb low-fat diet, so I think it’ll give me a good nutritional boost with fats and protein.

I stumbled upon Volufiline and Zhi Mu independently, but it turns out MissEllen has also dabbled in it Big Grin The Zhi Mu I buy is a 1:3 25% extract in alcohol and I just use it neat.

I am on a very low PM dosage because I have made the mistake before of going in too fast and giving myself horrible moodswings (I’m talking “descending into sobbing hysteria for no reason in the space of 10 minutes” moodswings) even on as little as 500mg a day. Not pleasant. So if at all, I’m going to keep it low and steady because the whole cycling gets really complicated too.

I am considering getting a Noogleberry because it's currently quite cheap in the UK (£40 or so) and I like that it's non-hormonal and that it appears pretty fool-proof - more noogling, more growth! Just add willpower... 

The soy and flax is still in transit, but I’ve been doing the PM and Zhi Mu for about two weeks and I feel like I’ve perked up a bit, but I’m not sure if maybe I just want to see a difference. Damn you, placebo effect!

Phew! Well, this was almost a bit like therapy writing it all down. Wish me luck and goodnight, all!

Hi Gouldian
Welcome.
Your massage programs looks good. What routines are you doing?
Here are my two favotite massage threads:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

Also I'd look at the suction devices section of the forum before committing to Noogleberry.
Noogelberry is great but I think some of the girls here have had better luck with some of the other products.
Kagszu (sp) comes to mind for your type of breasts.

Good luck and good night to you
Bobbi

(25-09-2017, 10:36 PM)Gouldian92 Wrote:  Alright, here goes nothing.

I’m a Cis woman, 24, never been pregnant. I am a true 30D (underbust 29”, overbust 33”). I have conical breasts with puffy nipples, perhaps slightly tubular – I suspect they are constricted at the bottom because I have essentially zero tissue below the nipple.

Like many here I have always felt very self-conscious about my breasts (thanks society) seeing my friends and female relatives with breasts that were so different to mine and were considered more “normal”. I don’t want huge knockers, mainly I wish I would fill out in the bottom half for a more rounded, teardrop shape. Possibly 30FF would be my dream size.

In a way, I really resent that throughout my life, I have wasted so much time thinking about and being bothered by my breasts. I even briefly considered getting implants just to make the issue “go away”, but the thought of having major surgery and being judged by other people as superficial put me off. Somehow it feels more legitimate to say they grew naturally (with a little help as we all know…). Whenever I’ve spoken to my boyfriend about my insecurities he just doesn’t get it and his response ranges from “I like you the way you are” (sweet) to “have you tried not caring?”(not helpful).

I’ve known about NBE for many years now and dabbled a bit, but I could never build up the consistency or self-discipline (or research) to get any results. This time I’m a bit more determined, so without further ado, I present to you my programme:

AM
250mg PM
Massage with Zhi Mu extract
30g ground flaxseed
30g toasted soy flour

PM
Massage with Zhi Mu

Supplements:
Maca root extract
Biotin
Cod liver oil
Multivitamin

Birth control: Microgynon-30

The flaxseed and soy flour is based on MissEllen’s great results. I follow a mostly plant-based high-carb low-fat diet, so I think it’ll give me a good nutritional boost with fats and protein.

I stumbled upon Volufiline and Zhi Mu independently, but it turns out MissEllen has also dabbled in it Big Grin The Zhi Mu I buy is a 1:3 25% extract in alcohol and I just use it neat.

I am on a very low PM dosage because I have made the mistake before of going in too fast and giving myself horrible moodswings (I’m talking “descending into sobbing hysteria for no reason in the space of 10 minutes” moodswings) even on as little as 500mg a day. Not pleasant. So if at all, I’m going to keep it low and steady because the whole cycling gets really complicated too.

I am considering getting a Noogleberry because it's currently quite cheap in the UK (£40 or so) and I like that it's non-hormonal and that it appears pretty fool-proof - more noogling, more growth! Just add willpower... 

The soy and flax is still in transit, but I’ve been doing the PM and Zhi Mu for about two weeks and I feel like I’ve perked up a bit, but I’m not sure if maybe I just want to see a difference. Damn you, placebo effect!

Phew! Well, this was almost a bit like therapy writing it all down. Wish me luck and goodnight, all!

Hey there! I am excited to see your results and hope you keep posting. 

I too have been moved by MissEllen's great results and purchased organic soy flour. I don't know if it makes a difference between toasted or not but I don't think I have the toasted version. I decided against the flax portion of the program simply because I've tried massage with flaxseed oil and I am pretty sure that I shrank. Instead I use a capsule from an Ainterol PM bottle that I had laying around (I stopped it before because it messed up my period), and I must say, there are a lot of sensations going on! I have never had these kinds of growing feelings without massage (and I am extremely lazy when it comes to massage/noogleberry). 

I have issues with eating regularly, so since you're on a low fat high carb diet then I definitely want to follow you should you have success Smile

Anyway I just wanted to say that I definitely relate to you a lot in mindset, and good luck!

Thanks for the welcome, Bobbi and SweetPea!

@Bobbi Thanks for those links. I admit I haven't really looked into systematic massage strategies, it's more that I apply some oil (usually Argan) on top of the Zhi Mu and just rub it in vigorously! I can't really see the difference between the Kangzhu and the Noogleberry - I would be interested to know why they would cause different results?

@SweetPea I got toasted soyflour, but when I looked at the label it says "de-fatted"! >Sad MissEllen was very clear that it had to be the full fat version. So I guess I have to get through this 1kg bag and see if anything happens... 

Small modifications/clarifications to my programme: 

BCP is taken sublingually (allegedly higher estrogen absorption)
Dermaroll (0.5mm) once a month
2,500mg Maca
10,000mcg Biotin
1,000mg Cod Liver

I feel like my tissue is more "squishy" and I feel more tugging when running down the stairs. My period is coming up though so I'll have to wait and see if it's here to stay.

Quick update. I've done almost one whole cycle with this programme now, and I'm kind of surprised that something does seem to be happening. I'm a skeptic, so I didn't want to kid myself into seeing changes just because I'm invested now. At the start (I was in luteal phase) my breasts were soooo sore all the time, I could barely wear any bras or bralettes, and there was some swelling. The soreness went away with my period, as did the swelling. 

I restarted the pill pack about a week ago and I feel like the soreness is coming back, so I'm tempted to put it down to the pill and taking it sublingually. But maybe I'll see once I restart the PM - I decided to cycle it after all. There is a lot of confusing information about cycling PM, so I'll start by taking it in luteal phase for a couple of cycles. I looked in the mirror this morning and they just seemed... bigger? That's the easiest way I can explain it. And when I hold them it feels like more than the usual handful Big Grin

I'm running out of the flaxseed and soy flour but to be honest I'm not really convinced it was doing anything. So I'm not sure if I will repurchase. 

So at the moment it's this:

AM 
Soya flour 20g
Ground flax 20g
Zhi Mu massage if I can remember
Biotin, Maca, Vitamins, Cod Liver Oil
250mg PM during luteal

PM
Soya flour 20g
Ground flax 20g
Zhi Mu massage 

That's all folks!

Welcome to the world of the NBE Illusion!
It is a very confusing thing this NBE. You rub in magic potions, take magic pills and herbs, and when it all said and done 'it looks like they are bigger'.
From my experience, what is happening is your toning up your breasts and giving them much needed attention, other than looking at them.
The herbs and supplements are working there way to the area of your body that is now getting massage attention. and things begin to happen.. in a very good way.
If nothing is happening you should get your hormone levels checked and adjust your program accordingly. So keep the faith.
Also I remember reading your need the toasted soy flour, and not plain. do a search and I will too, and maybe someone else will chime in with the answer as well.
Bobbi

So I'm on my second cycle now. My breasts aren't quite as sore anymore (sadface), only a bit in the morning. Having said that, I have been terribly inconsistent with the soy, flax, PM, and zhi mu... basically everything other than taking the Microgynon-30 sublingually/buccally. I switched to buccal (between the gums and cheek rather than under the tongue) because the pill dissolves more slowly that way and it doesn't taste as bad Smile

@Bobbi Thank you for your wise words... it's true your own mind can play tricks on you. But the cruel objective tape measure is a bit useless for me if I am looking for rounding out rather than "forwards" growth. I have a reference bra but so far nothing has changed... 
I got a new bag of soy flour. My old one was toasted, but defatted, and the new one is full-fat, but not explicitly toasted (says "heat-treated"). Go figure! It tastes worse, which I assume is because of the higher fat content... But I just put it in a glass with the PM and flaxseed, fill up with water, stir and down it as quickly as possible. 

I am thinking about incorporating saw palmetto, just because I have some left over from a previous experiment. That time, I took 3000mg a day and ended up stopping because I was waking up every night having to go to the toilet. So every other day maybe? I hope that it might help my hormonal acne and thin hair in addition to any breast growth....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon