Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sort of discouraging! :(

I came across this video while researching suction methods some more. If you skip to 3:05, the consultant talks about one of the studies he has done. He says that only one woman out of the study kept her increased size, and even so, after a year, her breasts returned to the size they were before she started suctioning. Sad

I am hoping that with maintenance, I will be able to keep my increased size. I am not consistent with pumping at all, but I am getting better at it. I already notice them filling out very slightly. I know this will take time. 

I keep taking breaks because I get discouraged. but finally I have made it through a full 10 days of staying consistent. I know that sounds like nothing, but I figure that once I get to 30 days, I will have to stay consistent, because I would not want to put 30 days of work in just to stop. 

I also wear the pump for 8 hours a day, which is another reason why it is difficult for me to stay consistent. I only notice results with long hours. Even if I have to continue using the pump for an hour out of the day, everyday to maintain, I am alright with that, if it means keeping any increased size I get. 

I will stay consistent with pumping for a year and in the meantime, I will save up for breast implants just in case. I am trying to
stay hopeful and positive about this. It just gets so difficult at times. I do not want to put in so much time and work all for nothing. Sad

Sorry, not sure why the video is in the middle of my post like that. I tried to edit my post, but it did not give me the option to take the video out. :/

(20-09-2017, 04:18 PM)cutiesweets Wrote:  I came across this video while researching suction methods some more. If you skip to 3:05, the consultant talks about one of the studies he has done. He says that only one woman out of the study kept her increased size, and even so, after a year, her breasts returned to the size they were before she started suctioning. Sad

I am hoping that with maintenance, I will be able to keep my increased size. I am not consistent with pumping at all, but I am getting better at it. I already notice them filling out very slightly. I know this will take time. 

I keep taking breaks because I get discouraged. but finally I have made it through a full 10 days of staying consistent. I know that sounds like nothing, but I figure that once I get to 30 days, I will have to stay consistent, because I would not want to put 30 days of work in just to stop. 

I also wear the pump for 8 hours a day, which is another reason why it is difficult for me to stay consistent. I only notice results with long hours. Even if I have to continue using the pump for an hour out of the day, everyday to maintain, I am alright with that, if it means keeping any increased size I get. 

I will stay consistent with pumping for a year and in the meantime, I will save up for breast implants just in case. I am trying to
stay hopeful and positive about this. It just gets so difficult at times. I do not want to put in so much time and work all for nothing. Sad

Its more complex than just pumping. You need a healthy BMI, the woman Needs to gain more weight. Also, you need to develop that part of the breasts. If you are not even partially developed,  pumping  by itself is more than likely not enough. You need hormones and nutrients.  Think of Pumping as a "carrier" to this as it creates the blood flow pathway for those nutrients to the breasts.

(20-09-2017, 04:18 PM)cutiesweets Wrote:  I came across this video while researching suction methods some more. If you skip to 3:05, the consultant talks about one of the studies he has done. He says that only one woman out of the study kept her increased size, and even so, after a year, her breasts returned to the size they were before she started suctioning. Sad

I will stay consistent with pumping for a year and in the meantime, I will save up for breast implants just in case. I am trying to stay hopeful and positive about this. It just gets so difficult at times. I do not want to put in so much time and work all for nothing. Sad

This was just one "study" tho. IT doesn't work for every one so maybe she was just one of the unlucky candidates. I really would hate to be like that too. I am okay with the maintenance pump, like 30 mins everyday too.

(21-09-2017, 03:26 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  

Its more complex than just pumping. You need a healthy BMI, the woman Needs to gain more weight. Also, you need to develop that part of the breasts. If you are not even partially developed,  pumping  by itself is more than likely not enough. You need hormones and nutrients.  Think of Pumping as a "carrier" to this as it creates the blood flow pathway for those nutrients to the breasts.

Tibetan I agree with you, but what about Jenniferlove for example? She made her NBE program on suction only and it seems she has maintained it!
In my case yes I gained weight and I guess thanks to gaining weight I reached two cup sizes very fast (in six months) the first year , but it is true when I had to loose weight cause I was overweight during the six months it took me to get rid off the kilos I didn't need, I pumped everyday and I maintained the size with less volume though. So I still not sure how the vacuum system works at all yet !

By the way, what did you mean with partially developed? 

P.S: I love your videos so much I enjoy watching them!

Cutie! I had this saved on my computer and I think you may like to read these opinions :

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...557.0.html
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...340.0.html
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...208.0.html
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...288.0.html

I think(while I am still in the middle of the battle for bosom, had some breaks in my journey too) that this is with any nbe method...I second what Tibetan says, you need hormones and nutrients to create and hold tissue plus I want to add that I think the longer you maintain your size the less important hormones ,herbs become. Nutrients maintain important and guess that you should avoid having hormonal disturbances like extremely high andorgens or pcos and thyroid problems.. Then it should stick around. But many of us come from a far way..like beeing skinny or having a past of some form of malnutrition.. In these situations it can take very long to permanently become larger chested.

Heyy again

This time I watched the video and not just read your message. I remember watching this in my early days when I was just doing "research" on this method. I looked at a whole lot of sites, videos, forums, blogs, reviews, compared different pumps etc. When I came across this I dismissed it because it's just a short yt video and the Doctor isn't being specific about what his findings were. See in media, the results you see are often biased, that's just the way it is. They do it for a few reasons: original non biased results are boring with all their jargon and explanations, it might be too complicated for the some of the audience to understand and media channels want to aim for bigger audience so they can keep the business running. Also the original, proper science articles are much longer(easily 15+ pages) because they go into a lot more detail. These are the articles that mostly other researchers use for their own studies, experiments etc. 
I noticed this when I started writing papers for my university assignments. 

When doing your own research, you gotta be able to filter out the "shitty" stuff and the possibly reliable stuff. This video is an example of the shitty stuff. See the doctor uses the term skin expansion, which is incorrect. It's not just expanding the skin in our case. Also, he compares the vacuum method to the coils used in African tribes, which is just stupid to begin with. If researchers were properly doing research on NBE and NB, then they would have too pointed out these stupid points that the doctor made. Why is he comparing coils to vacuum suction? They are very different. 

He says he has done similar studies but doesn't go into detail about it. Were all of them for breast enlargement, they could have been something else, he doesn't have to mention it (if it is a dodgy documentary). Also, how many people did he have in the study? The sample size also will have an influence the data results.

Plus, how was the study conducted. Did the women do this by themselves(people can lie, miss sessions, not do it properly) and report it to him or was it done in a lab where all the conditions kept same? Also, what were the participants diet, physical activity like before, during and after they completed the suction treatment. Plus, replication is also important in the studies, usually the proven stuff has undergone through many studies by many researchers and been criticized along the way. 

He also mentions that the patient suffers "bruising...very severe effect of lifestyle". But he doesn't go into detail about this. Bruising-what kind of bruising? The rings formed from the cups, or the marks that you get every now and then because you over pumped and many women here do get red marks etc when are using NB. So is it the normal stuff or something actually very serious? And what exactly is the effect on lifestyle. Is it just that they have to put the pumps on and it's taking a lot of time, not being able to sleep properly because they pump at night. Now it's hard to disagree with the statement "not getting proper sleep regularly can have a very severe effect on lifestyle". Yeah we should try to get enough sleep and you just don't noogle at night. But students, adults working...sometimes do end up affecting their lifestyle by not getting proper sleep  etc. This is not good but kinda normal at times. 

Then he says that the one woman who gained the size actually went back to her normal size. Umm okay but did her diet change a lot, did she lose a lot of weight. If someone was researching this PROPERLY then they would look into all these things and try to answer the "WHAT", "WHY" and "HOW" instead of just saying "Oh it just doesn't work."

I am gonna stop with the video explanation there, as this is turning into a novel lol. 

The point is that if you are upset just because of this one thing, then don't be. I am in no way saying that Doctors, Researchers, Scientists are incompetent. They are very intelligent, it takes years of dedication to get to where they are and it's admirable. But Doctors can only advise on what they studied, practiced in college because they are getting paid and other people's lives are at stake. So it would be wiser and safer to just recommend the stuff they have studied in detail, experiments have been done over and over again, things have been proven. Researchers and Scientists just aren't researching for several reasons: alternative methods are looked down upon, general breast enlargement isn't essential for survival and small breasts aren't life threatening. Technically, small breasts can bear children just the same. Because of this there are funding issues and proper research requires resources, time and money. SO THERE IS NO PROOF THAT IT WORKS BUT THERE IS ALSO NO PROOF THAT IT DOESN'T.  

I have noticed that there are certain patterns in NBE success stores: consistency, dedication, takes a lot of time(even for fast responders).  People who gain success with noogleberry are dedicated to this and don't give up just because they lose their gains. People often try to think things through and keep trying either with different techniques, routines, addition of other nbe methods...And why would every single person on this forum be making up results, photo shopping etc. These people also mention if something hasn't worked for them, so they are more likely to be honest. That's why forums like this seem trustworthy to me. Also, noogleberry popularity has increased, the members on these forums have increased. A few women here did mention that NB sadly didn't work for them but most negative comments online are from people who didn't even try the product properly. 

Sorry about the novel but I am one of those people who over thinks. This was basically my thinking process.  Hope I helped you to look at things from another perspective.

Chao
Dark_Swan xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon