Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is there a TL;DR section??? HELP

Rainbow 

I've been lurking for at least 3 years now, I still can't absorb all of this information especially since there always seems to be a new advancement or supplement discovered, its totally overloading my brain. Is there anyway someone can summarize for me? Its very frustrating because every educational post I read is a huge wall of text that would take hours to read and I just dont have the time :/ it would be very helpful to just get the types of hormones needed, examples of supplements connected to each hormone, and a recommended dosage perhaps? Or even just post personal methods that worked for you? (I spent hours trying to file through that subdiscussion, the mobile version of this site is awful lol) TIA <3
Sorry if I sound grumpy, its late and I should probably get to bed but I am itching to start a plan and hopefully get results asap Shy
For now I'll probably start with massaging with flackseed oil?

I'm 22
125 lbs
34 - 28 - 40
Not on BC, just take vitamins.
Eat mostly fruit, veggies, pasta & meat. Only drink water and cranberry juice.
I'm starting to exercise again as well

My TL;DR: big words are scary! Help! Lol

Hi Kitty
It is overwhelming isnt it!
However there is no magic program that works for everyone, hence you gotta try and try and try some other stuff.
And none of it works overnight either.
SO, take a deep breath and get ready.
First you should get your hormone levels checked so you know which way to start moving.
Next check out:

http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22

There you will find many programs of actual users, and their success and failures.
Try one that sounds like your personal situation and see where it takes you. Remember that EVERYONE is different.
And while your doing that.

Here are the best massage threads
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

read through and see what might work for you.

Keep us posted on how your doing and what problems you run into.
Bobbi

(18-09-2017, 12:56 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Kitty
It is overwhelming isnt it!
However there is no magic program that works for everyone, hence you gotta try and try and try some other stuff.
And none of it works overnight either.
SO, take a deep breath and get ready.
First you should get your hormone levels checked so you know which way to start moving.
Next check out:

http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22

There you will find many programs of actual users, and their success and failures.
Try one that sounds like your personal situation and see where it takes you. Remember that EVERYONE is different.
And while your doing that.

Here are the best massage threads
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

read through and see what might work for you.

Keep us posted on how your doing and what problems you run into.
Bobbi

Thank you!
I do know about how its different for all, I have tried myself a few different routines and I'm not sure if it did much. So I'm trying to start my own plan Smile
Rainbow 

Here's what is in my cupboard:

Saw Palmetto
Pueria M
Maca
Fenugreek
Hops
Boost for her
Spearmint 

Unfortunately best way is to read a lot.  Try everything happyme said, forum search tool and first link in my sig.

But I could get you something to get you started until you manage to read all that.  What is your starting cup size and goal size?  What did you try before?  Are any of the above extracts or are they all whole herb?

(19-09-2017, 01:02 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Unfortunately best way is to read a lot.  Try everything happyme said, forum search tool and first link in my sig.

But I could get you something to get you started until you manage to read all that.  What is your starting cup size and goal size?  What did you try before?  Are any of the above extracts or are they all whole herb?

B cup, goal is a full C
I've tried different combinations of what I have In my cupboard, I think I tried Doll's routine. All whole herb.

I was thinking of taking pueraria m with Maca then massaging with fenugreek extract, would that be a good start?

• 100 mg PM or around 1/32-1/16th tsp.  As long as you don't go too high you don't need to be precise.  At this amount you don't need to cycle it; use it every day.
  • 6,000 mg fenugreek
  • 3,000 mg maca, optional, stop when you run out
  • 2,500 mg saw palmetto
  • spearmint tea, optional
  • Fenugreek extract massage wouldn't hurt if you want and it may help a little, but it's smelly and you don't need too.
  • Don't use hops.  Not at the same time as PM anyway.
  • Don't use boost for her.  It's a scam.  It does increase libido a little though.
If you get an upset stomach, take a 2 day break and cut the pills in half until you get used to it.  Then you can go back up to the full amount.

Also pick up:
  • Progesterone cream.  Use 1/8 tsp once a day.  Likewise no need to cycle at this amount.
  • Massage with flaxseed oil.  See happyme's link.
Be patient for 2-4 months and I think that'll get you to a C.  If not, then read up a bunch.  Or read up a bunch anyway while you're waiting the 2-4 months.  But keep in mind anything will usually take a few months before you see much; even if a lucky so and so grew in a week.

Good luck.

Hi. I needed a simple plan of herbs.  I basicly take 1 female suppliment Solray with Bo Pm rotated eaxh month.  Plus a month off to clense.

The rest is just elbow grease.  Massage pumping cupping binural meditation and directed dreaming.

(19-09-2017, 04:03 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
  • 100 mg PM or around 1/32-1/16th tsp.  As long as you don't go too high you don't need to be precise.  At this amount you don't need to cycle it; use it every day.
  • 6,000 mg fenugreek
  • 3,000 mg maca, optional, stop when you run out
  • 2,500 mg saw palmetto
  • spearmint tea, optional
  • Fenugreek extract massage wouldn't hurt if you want and it may help a little, but it's smelly and you don't need too.
  • Don't use hops.  Not at the same time as PM anyway.
  • Don't use boost for her.  It's a scam.  It does increase libido a little though.

Also pick up:
  • Progesterone cream.  Use 1/8 tsp once a day.
  • Massage with flaxseed oil.  See happyme's link.
Be patient for 2-4 months and I think that'll get you to a C.  If not, then read up a bunch.  Or read up a bunch anyway while you're waiting the 2-4 months.  But keep in mind anything will usually take a few months before you see much; even if a lucky so and so grew in a week.

Good luck.

Those amounts are ridiculous....please DO NOT follow this plan, 600mg of fenugreek has been shown to increase estradiol.....not 6000mg, not to mention what that amount will do to blood sugar. Surferjoe, come on...please stop.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon