Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Decreasing testosterone and increase progesterone?

I need to balance my hormones. I am Estrogen Dominant and I have high avg. testosterone and super low progesterone. I don't wanna screw up my growing body by focusing on NBE when I have an imbalance. It'd be nice to have things to balance and have NBE growth but I doubt it. What should I do? I don't know who I should talk to about my hormones. I have High Androgens and high cortisol as well. Help!

I believe the dr you want to see is and endocrinologist.
Contact your regular DR and ask them to recommend someone to check your hormone levels.
From there you can get some professional advice.
You still are pretty young and your hormones are fluctuating a lot.

Trying to self medicate will waste alot of money and you may do more damage than good.
Bobbi

(18-09-2017, 02:06 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I believe the dr you want to see is and endocrinologist.
Contact your regular DR and ask them to recommend someone to check your hormone levels.
From there you can get some professional advice.
You still are pretty young and your hormones are fluctuating a lot.

Trying to self medicate will waste alot of money and you may do more damage than good.
Bobbi

I just don't know if they will help or believe me. I have the results from a hormone test but I feel like since I'm young they would question me severely. I don't even know if my insurance will cover the costs. I really want to see one however.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon