Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just stopped breastfeeding and...

(11-09-2017, 12:08 PM)tinydear Wrote:  Hello, hourglass!

I'm 25, mother of 3, and breastfed all 3 of them for over a year. 2 of which were twins. So my breasts have been through a lot and were NOT pretty back in June of this year when I weaned my son. I know everyone says oh it's pregnancy that ruins your breasts, not breastfeeding... but I really think the tugging my babies did on my nipples and constant suckling really does a number on the skin around the nipple. While laying on my back, my nipples would sink in and when standing the just sag into themselves. I totally understand how you feel. I still feel really insecure while on my back, but I think my breasts look WAY nicer now.

I think it has mostly to do with massage, so definitely start up with that & BE CONSISTENT. If you desperately want change, you have to be consistent. You can check out my thread and see what else I've been doing. I definitely contribute a lot of my improvement to my Kangzhu pump as well. But yes my breasts have grown and are much plumper, meatier, and have more volume now. It's very possible to fix breasts after breastfeeding! <3 I've still a long ways to go but 3 months later I'm feeling much more confident.

Thank you for responding, Tinydear! I almost cried reading your response because the same thing happens to my breasts when I lay down, and it is embarrassing. My bras don't fit well, and it's just sad. I'm happy to hear that there is hope, lol  Rolleyes I will definitely keep up with that massages, and I'll definitely check out your thread!

(12-09-2017, 06:22 PM)hourglassm3 Wrote:  
(11-09-2017, 05:01 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Hi. I aways wished I'd started nbe right after breastfeeding cause hormones might still be elevated etc. have you tried eating like when you breastfed? Good nuticious milk enhancing food or would that push you too much towards relactation? 
I struggled breastfeeding so therefore wasn't doing it long enough to do too much damage EXCEpT to one poor nipple  Dodgy

There's the grow yours programme which brings you to the point of almost lactating but not and supposedly gives you methods to keep the breasts full. It's not hugely heard of maybe due to the cost... 

Could try aloe Vera massage for a lifting effect.
Volufiline , pretty harmless ingredients but it didn't work for me..

I " wonder" as I think  us mothers tend to maintain higher prolactin levels even post BF if you tried with the fennel or fenugreek teas. I say " wonder" as you wouldn't want to bring the milk back in at a guess but less the actual suction if that might help... however if you were prone to mastitis etc you might want to hold off that. I found one breast can leak tiny amounts of milk to this day even on mild prolactin boosting herbs which tend to be the foundation to nbe. 

But yeh good old breast pump like noogle. I'm trying to source a breast massager myself as I know how dreadful my circulation is. 
Search "Hannah" on here, she's a new mum and clued up girl as to why breasts shrink post baby as she has two now.

Thanks for the advice, Ella! I didn't know how easily it was to begin lactating again, but when I think about it, it makes sense. Sometimes when I hold my toddler, I will get that feeling in my breast, and I have to move him away from that breast so it will stop, lol.  Right now, I am currently massaging twice a day with palmer's firming lotion. I know it's not major, but it's a start, lol. I'll be sure to check out Hannah, I'm trying to acquire as much info as I can.
Yeh honestly I reckon focus on those foods like oats etc and def massaging BUT please do check those nasty ingredients in palmers esp parabens! You could make your own oil up with macadamia nut oil and aloe Vera plant etc

(12-09-2017, 06:29 PM)hourglassm3 Wrote:  

I'm 25, mother of 3, and breastfed all 3 of them for over a year. 2 of which were twins. So my breasts have been through a lot and were NOT pretty back in June of this year when I weaned my son. I know everyone says oh it's pregnancy that ruins your breasts, not breastfeeding... but I really think the tugging my babies did on my nipples and constant suckling really does a number on the skin around the nipple. While laying on my back, my nipples would sink in and when standing the just sag into themselves. I totally understand how you feel. I still feel really insecure while on my back, but I think my breasts look WAY nicer now.

I think it has mostly to do with massage, so definitely start up with that & BE CONSISTENT. If you desperately want change, you have to be consistent. You can check out my thread and see what else I've been doing. I definitely contribute a lot of my improvement to my Kangzhu pump as well. But yes my breasts have grown and are much plumper, meatier, and have more volume now. It's very possible to fix breasts after breastfeeding! <3 I've still a long ways to go but 3 months later I'm feeling much more confident.

Thank you for responding, Tinydear! I almost cried reading your response because the same thing happens to my breasts when I lay down, and it is embarrassing. My bras don't fit well, and it's just sad. I'm happy to hear that there is hope, lol  Rolleyes I will definitely keep up with that massages, and I'll definitely check out your thread!

Oh I hear you!! It's super embarrassing. Sometimes in the bedroom I try to incline myself with my pillow so that gravity isn't pulling them down into my ribs & they look more presentable. o_o But honestly I just keep my top on 98% of the time when I'm being intimate (sad I know!!). But I can DEFINITELY say I feel more confident when standing now, & I sure didn't a few months ago!! 

My husband and I are talking about having another, and I'm definitely sad about losing the progress I've made, but this time around I will be massaging during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I feel if I took better care of them they wouldn't have gotten so bad. :'( We'll see what happens.

Good luck on your journey!!! x

(12-09-2017, 08:55 PM)tinydear Wrote:  
(12-09-2017, 06:29 PM)hourglassm3 Wrote:  

Oh I hear you!! It's super embarrassing. Sometimes in the bedroom I try to incline myself with my pillow so that gravity isn't pulling them down into my ribs & they look more presentable. o_o But honestly I just keep my top on 98% of the time when I'm being intimate (sad I know!!). But I can DEFINITELY say I feel more confident when standing now, & I sure didn't a few months ago!! 

My husband and I are talking about having another, and I'm definitely sad about losing the progress I've made, but this time around I will be massaging during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I feel if I took better care of them they wouldn't have gotten so bad. :'( We'll see what happens.

Good luck on your journey!!! x

I agree, I wish I had known what could have happened to my breasts before I began breastfeeding, but there's hope, so I'll try my best to stick with the NBE way. The progress photos on this website are amazing! Thank you again for the advice, and I wish you and your family well with your new baby journey!  Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon