Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Actual bra and breast sizing

Cool Hello everyone, I'm hudz and a new member... Who mostly just reads others posts. 
I was trying to find out what my actual bra size is because none of the bras ever really fit right for me. Also my two very well endowed friends had very similar bra sizes to mine and it just confused me alot. So I went on a hunt to find the best bra calculator..... But all of them gave me different results. 

So after reading up alot and doing research (which I won't burden you with) I found the most accurate calculator. Keep in mind it's VERY different from what we have in our minds about size and cup. I will also give the link for a website where you can put in your size that the calculator gives you and it will show pictures of other women your size... It makes the whole thing much more believable. 
The third link I will post will be on how to properly wear a bra to see if it actually fits.

I hope this is beneficial to someone because it helped me ALOT in trying to understand sizing and how the celebrities have much different sizes than the internet tells us. (Also I apologise if someone has posted something like this before or if I posted this in the wrong place)

http://mybrasizecalculator.com/index.php#calctable

http://www.brabandproject.com/gallery/search?band=&cup=&age=&brand=&sister_sizes=0&search=Search

http://www.curvykate.com/blog/this-littl...ally-fits/

Lots of love 
Hudz
XXX

Hey Hudz and welcome to the forum! The brabandproject is a site I use and definitely recommend. They also have a sizing calculator on their site. I haven't worn a bra in ages, but I still like to plug in my numbers from time to time to see what cup size I'm currently at.  

I think this is more of the "modern sizing" and I wish all companies would follow these sizing guides, but unfortunately many brands have different sizing methods and some brands cater to vanity sizing (which is so annoying). This is why when you go bra shopping at different stores you'll notice that your sizes are all over the place. Recently I went on a bra buying trip (I didn't buy any, I just wanted to try them on, lol) and every store I went to different sizes fit me better. Even within the same store I had huge differences in sizing. Like I went to Target to try on some bras and my band size varied from a 32 all the way up to a 36, and my cup size was anywhere from a B to DD.

Regardless of that fiasco, lol, I do think it's good to know your true to size bra measurements, because it gives you a starting point when you go bra shopping, and it also keys you in to realizing that you're not as small as you think you are! I know this topic has come up a few times on this site on random threads (I've definitely posted the brabandproject plenty of times Wink ), but I think it's great that you posted it again on a thread dedicated to it! I believe it will benefit people! 

Xoxo

(27-08-2017, 12:19 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Hey Hudz and welcome to the forum! The brabandproject is a site I use and definitely recommend. They also have a sizing calculator on their site. I haven't worn a bra in ages, but I still like to plug in my numbers from time to time to see what cup size I'm currently at.  

I think this is more of the "modern sizing" and I wish all companies would follow these sizing guides, but unfortunately many brands have different sizing methods and some brands cater to vanity sizing (which is so annoying). This is why when you go bra shopping at different stores you'll notice that your sizes are all over the place. Recently I went on a bra buying trip (I didn't buy any, I just wanted to try them on, lol) and every store I went to different sizes fit me better. Even within the same store I had huge differences in sizing. Like I went to Target to try on some bras and my band size varied from a 32 all the way up to a 36, and my cup size was anywhere from a B to DD.

Regardless of that fiasco, lol, I do think it's good to know your true to size bra measurements, because it gives you a starting point when you go bra shopping, and it also keys you in to realizing that you're not as small as you think you are! I know this topic has come up a few times on this site on random threads (I've definitely posted the brabandproject plenty of times Wink ), but I think it's great that you posted it again on a thread dedicated to it! I believe it will benefit people! 

Xoxo

Thank you for your reply  Blush 

Finding these links really helped with my self esteem I don't think I have ever felt for my body the type of love I feel for it now. It just got me to realize that I'm not as super tiny as I thought I'm actually a 30F instead of a 34B .... Plus boobs look so much better in the correct bra. 

I know it seems superficial to tie boob size to self-esteem but I think people of this community would understand it better than others. 

I hope you all the best with your booby growth  Tongue

(P.S bra window shopping is the best!!) 
Hudz
XXX

Useful links and information. Thanks for sharing.
Some other thoughts…
Take a measuring tape, preferably a sewing one since it will be soft. Measure right under your breasts around your ribcage. This number will be the "number" part of your bra size. For example, 32,34,36,38..
Now measure around your actual breasts. The difference between the first number and this number is your cup size. Ex: if your first number was 32 and around your breasts was 34, then 34-32 is 2. Which is a B cup.
1 number difference= A
2=B
3=C
4=D

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon