Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting DIM and SP- Am I going to lose my growth??

(31-08-2017, 08:54 PM)Kristin00 Wrote:  Oh, and sorry it took me so long to reply! It has been really hard for me to post in this board from my phone for some reason and I just got around to getting on an actual computer!

You make a very good point. My hormone test said I had optima progesterone but hey as you say I don't believe it entirely being blood. Il get the Dutch when I can afford it! Also il take the dim when I remember and going to start brocilli sprout powder. 
Let us know how you get on :Smilem optimistic about saw palmetto !

Ps your so right. The levels mean little if your metabolising it all wrong!

Just wanted to update for anyone who might be following. I started DIM a little over a month ago. All the increase I happened to have over the last few years seems to be gone. I haven't measured recently but my bras are loose, my shirts aren't fitting the same and they just look and feel like I've lost a lot of fullness. I know health is more important than bigger breasts but I'm really sad about this.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon