Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it normal to feel a bit of breast pain?

Soo... I've been taking herbs for only a week now, very lose doses to start. 

And I've noticed that in my left breast I get a little bit of pain, it's a weird feeling. Like it's a little twitchy pain in a small part of my breast. Is that normal?

Is it just a reaction to the new flux of hormones?

(17-08-2017, 11:50 PM)keke Wrote:  Soo... I've been taking herbs for only a week now, very lose doses to start. 

And I've noticed that in my left breast I get a little bit of pain, it's a weird feeling. Like it's a little twitchy pain in a small part of my breast. Is that normal?

It's common for some people to feel certain growing pains like soreness and sometimes even itchy breasts. I understand what you mean about the "twitchy" pain because I've experienced that too. So, more than likely it's probably just your breasts responding to the herbs, and you don't have anything to worry about because this is a good sign. But if this continues for a long time or gives you problems, I would probably stop taking the herbs and go to your doctor to just be on the safe side. 

Hope this helps you Keke!! 

Xoxo

(18-08-2017, 01:37 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(17-08-2017, 11:50 PM)keke Wrote:  Soo... I've been taking herbs for only a week now, very lose doses to start. 

yeah that's normal.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon