Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM spray/ cream and noogling-

So, its been a month since i purchased ainterols spray and purafem cream with the hope that it might aid growth alongside noogling. I have used the ainterol spray and although it says its for flat chested women and no need to take capsules with the spray, i noticed that in a few days my breast- (the smaller one) appeared to have shrunk. I know i should have perservered but i didnt want to lose progress from noogling. On alternate days i used the cream instead but didnt notice the shrinkage- maybe cos it is not as potent.

After two weeks i just did noogling. No further growth from when i last reported in March/april. I swell up to D cup but i am a small B. I am in my 8th month still wondering when i will get outward growth. I remember sweetorange saying by the 9th month it starts growing outward so im still hoping that is the case. 

Currently noogling around 3-4 hours a week and i take breaks. Do the pump and hold method that gives me massive swelling. Couldnt do the pump and release as breasts wont fit back into the cups following the swelling- i swell quick. 

this is a really slow progress. I would be happy if my size of breasts when swollen retains.. 

Can PM cause breasts to shrink before they grow? Ive tried with the ainterol again since morning. I bought it for £60 so i think im gona use it all and see what happens.. wont be buying it again though. 

Sweetorange when will i grow!?
Anyone using the ainterol spray- what have you initially experienced. Ive noticed a major diff in both boobs and the assymetry of them is so visible now whereas before with noogling the smaller one was catching up.

(07-08-2017, 01:10 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  So, its been a month since i purchased ainterols spray and purafem cream with the hope that it might aid growth alongside noogling. I have used the ainterol spray and although it says its for flat chested women and no need to take capsules with the spray, i noticed that in a few days my breast- (the smaller one) appeared to have shrunk. I know i should have perservered but i didnt want to lose progress from noogling. On alternate days i used the cream instead but didnt notice the shrinkage- maybe cos it is not as potent.

After two weeks i just did noogling. No further growth from when i last reported in March/april. I swell up to D cup but i am a small B. I am in my 8th month still wondering when i will get outward growth. I remember sweetorange saying by the 9th month it starts growing outward so im still hoping that is the case. 

Currently noogling around 3-4 hours a week and i take breaks. Do the pump and hold method that gives me massive swelling. Couldnt do the pump and release as breasts wont fit back into the cups following the swelling- i swell quick. 

this is a really slow progress. I would be happy if my size of breasts when swollen retains.. 

Can PM cause breasts to shrink before they grow? Ive tried with the ainterol again since morning. I bought it for £60 so i think im gona use it all and see what happens.. wont be buying it again though. 

Sweetorange when will i grow!?
Anyone using the ainterol spray- what have you initially experienced. Ive noticed a major diff in both boobs and the assymetry of them is so visible now whereas before with noogling the smaller one was catching up.

Hi there i think you may of answered your own question there. Take away the pm thats what i think is screaming out at me maybe you already have sufficient estrogen and pm is literally sending you backwards. I think lots of people including myself focus just of E and forget other factors. Maybe youve sent yourself off balance. I started with brands now ive moved to single extracts/supps. Ill put a link in for you to read maybe you could see if there are few things your missing. Or if your only using topicals maybe find other things that promote tissue & milk duct development. I personally have purafem products sitting in back of cupboard and since taking them out am progressing. 

This just has great info from experienced users 

http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56

This one is great for understanding the bodies needs for nbe

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22417

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon