Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek 50% Saponin? Is it for everyone?

Hello all!

I've been wanting to grow a cup size or two, but I don't want to keep noogling anymore. I think I've reached my limit. 
I'm thinking about taking Fenugreek 50% saponin as it makes people more sensitive to their hormones (if someone can tell me exactly if I'm wrong, thanks!). I will take my hormone test soon but I wanted to know who should and shouldn't take it and why? I am turning 19 soon, I'm guessing that I have estrogen dominance as well. I am a 36 C (small)/36 B (large).

It's good for everyone except the flat chested and hypoglycemic.  I'm not sure exactly how it works.  It might increase sensitivity to your existing hormones and/or increase production of your existing hormones.  Regardless it seems to have the same effect as the persons' existing hormones in various studies: more estrogen and progesterone effect in women, more testosterone in men, more prolactin in nursing women, more insulin for everyone, etc.  Maybe serotonin and/or dopamine too.

The rest of your program was BO, spearmint and kelp?  Assuming you responded well to those then it would be good to continue them and also use fenugreek.  Once your hormone test results come back you can gradually add more phytoestrogen and/or progesterone as needed.  Or both if you're well balanced.  If testosterone is high or medium you can maybe look at more anti-androgens too, or maybe continue with the same amount of spearmint.

(01-08-2017, 01:51 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  It's good for everyone except the flat chested and hypoglycemic.  I'm not sure exactly how it works.  It might increase sensitivity to your existing hormones and/or increase production of your existing hormones.  Regardless it seems to have the same effect as the persons' existing hormones in various studies: more estrogen and progesterone effect in women, more testosterone in men, more prolactin in nursing women, more insulin for everyone, etc.  Maybe serotonin and/or dopamine too.

The rest of your program was BO, spearmint and kelp?  Assuming you responded well to those then it would be good to continue them and also use fenugreek.  Once your hormone test results come back you can gradually add more phytoestrogen and/or progesterone as needed.  Or both if you're well balanced.  If testosterone is high or medium you can maybe look at more anti-androgens too, or maybe continue with the same amount of spearmint.
Thanks for the reply SurferJoe!

I am definitely not flat chested so I think I may jump on board on this! Bovine Ovary didn't really work for me but I'm not sure if kelp worked either.Nor did Flaxseeds it seemed. I may just stick to Milk Thistle (which seemed to help) and add the 50%Fenugreek or Shatavari. After I get my results, I'll see if It should add an anti androgen. Do you believe it's safe to take 50% Fenugreek or Shatavari  before my test? Are there any risks? (are the two the same thing? Or anything else to tell me? Thank you so much!!

(01-08-2017, 05:31 AM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  
(01-08-2017, 01:51 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  It's good for everyone except the flat chested and hypoglycemic.  I'm not sure exactly how it works.  It might increase sensitivity to your existing hormones and/or increase production of your existing hormones.  Regardless it seems to have the same effect as the persons' existing hormones in various studies: more estrogen and progesterone effect in women, more testosterone in men, more prolactin in nursing women, more insulin for everyone, etc.  Maybe serotonin and/or dopamine too.

I am definitely not flat chested so I think I may jump on board on this! Bovine Ovary didn't really work for me but I'm not sure if kelp worked either.Nor did Flaxseeds it seemed. I may just stick to Milk Thistle (which seemed to help) and add the 50%Fenugreek or Shatavari. After I get my results, I'll see if It should add an anti androgen. Do you believe it's safe to take 50% Fenugreek or Shatavari  before my test? Are there any risks? (are the two the same thing? Or anything else to tell me? Thank you so much!!

It should be fine to take 50% saponin fenugreek or shatavari before the tests since it should be good regardless.  You may pick one or the other, you don't need both.  Main risks are discovering you have hypoglycemia (would cause faintness/dizziness if so) or in large amounts weight gain.  IMO continue milk thistle, spearmint and kelp too.  Kelp is no risk, spearmint and milk thistle are unlikely to have any risk.  If test shows low testosterone then I'd stop the spearmint, but that's not likely.

(01-08-2017, 02:27 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(01-08-2017, 05:31 AM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  

It should be fine to take 50% saponin fenugreek or shatavari before the tests since it should be good regardless.  You may pick one or the other, you don't need both.  Main risks are discovering you have hypoglycemia (would cause faintness/dizziness if so) or in large amounts weight gain.  IMO continue milk thistle, spearmint and kelp too.  Kelp is no risk, spearmint and milk thistle are unlikely to have any risk.  If test shows low testosterone then I'd stop the spearmint, but that's not likely.

Thanks so much!
I ordered some fenugreek, milk thistle and two bottles of spirulina! I also found an unused  bottle of spearmint under my bed haha 
I know there is no definite way of knowing but howmuch do you think I will grow?

Hard to tell, maybe 1-2 inches in 1-3 months.  With the nutritional stuff in my sig thread and other herbs after your test you could do more, though nutrition takes 2-3 months to build up before it starts to help much.

(03-08-2017, 02:37 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Hard to tell, maybe 1-2 inches in 1-3 months.  With the nutritional stuff in my sig thread and other herbs after your test you could do more, though nutrition takes 2-3 months to build up before it starts to help much.

I plan on following the program you provided and doing more when I get my test so I am very excited! Thank you!

Also foe my age, (18) do you think it's ok for a biologically female to take this? Will it decrease my testosterone. And is it safe? I may just take it or more spearmint after I get my test results

Probably ok but 18 is a little early.  Sometimes a little puberty can go as far as 23.  Fenugreek is even more likely to be ok.  Other herbs, especially PM and PC, are more likely to cause trouble.  Still probably ok because puberty is mostly over, but it's safer to not use too much PM or PC.  You can still do nutritional stuff at any age.

Spearmint can decrease testosterone, though the studies used 10,000 mg a day to make tea.  And even then it only decreases it a little.  I don't think the other herbs decrease testosterone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon