Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What does your "LEANING OVER" bust measurement mean?

I am skinny! Like horribly skinny in my eyes.
Anyway my leaning over bust is 1.5" more than my standing straight bust measurement.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Is that displaced tissue? I wear really loose bras (cant stand having tight around my chest)

Im wondering is this displaced tissue that could theoretically be added to my cup size ie retrained the fat to go into the cup vs elsewhere or is this just normal? Assuming i wore bras the right way could i get this extra 1.5 inches into my bra cup?

Bit confused thanks.

Ella my dear,
From all the pictures I've seen of you, you are not skinny!
I'm sure that 90% of the members here would kill for your figure, so smile and enjoy the wonderful gift that is Ella.
Many moons ago I watched a youtube about bra measurement and she insisted that the only way to get an accurate measurement of your bust was to measure bent over. She is probably the only one in the world to have this opinion, but as we all know the size of your bra will vary widely based on the manufacturer.
I did run across an interesting link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enP73QkEodc
The bra whisperer. She makes a lot of good points and unfortunately is only in Arizona. There are few other fitting videos that follow that are fun to watch too.
Hugs
Bobbi

(31-07-2017, 12:50 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Ella my dear,
From all the pictures I've seen of you, you are not skinny!
I'm sure that 90% of the members here would kill for your figure, so smile and enjoy the wonderful gift that is Ella.
Many moons ago I watched a youtube about bra measurement and she insisted that the only way to get an accurate measurement of your bust was to measure bent over. She is probably the only one in the world to have this opinion, but as we all know the size of your bra will vary widely based on the manufacturer.
I did run across an interesting link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enP73QkEodc
The bra whisperer. She makes a lot of good points and unfortunately is only in Arizona. There are few other fitting videos that follow that are fun to watch too.
Hugs
Bobbi

Thank you Bobbi,always so kind to me Smile 
Yes you are right only a few mention leaning and those ones put me at a cup size bigger but no way Id fit those bigger cups.
I dont think its healthy to wear tight bras but because ive always worn push up bras i wonder if ive pushed that tissue or flattened it down and now its time to short term even start getting the tissue back into the cups , gotta find the right bra though... LOVE bradelis but they are hideously expensive to get to my country. More so that the cost of the bra itself!

Il watch your link now xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon