Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No red rings? Or swelling.

Been using the Kangzhu pump since Monday and I'm not sure I'm doing it right. The red rings disappear like immediately after I pull it off. Is that because the Kangzhu has cushioned edges? Also I've seen no swelling. I have a tough time finding that very thin line between too little suction & purple breasts. :\

Also I apologize for creating so many threads, but when I use the search option it's hard to find exactly what I'm looking for.

Select a proper sized breast enlargement cup and wipe it clean ,put it to the rubber sealing cushion and link the cup and the vacuum gun with the connecting tube. Lay the cup onto the breast with the scale on the cup upward for the convenience of putting down the position of the nipple reaching to the cup. Hold the cup which is on the breast with one hand and use the other hard pulling the lever of the gun to withdraw the air inside the cup so as to cause negative pressure of the cup, which may enlarge the breast some 2cm. Disconnect the cup and the connecting tube, gently lift the position located on the top of the cup to let air fill the cup. At the moment, the pressure inside the cup and outside the cup is equal, the cup would fall off the breast spontaneously and the breast resumes to the normal state, then put the cup onto the breast again, and withdraw the air. The breast enlarges once more, Repeat the procedure which moves the muscle and benefits blood circulation for 15minutes on each breast. Apply the treatment twice per day, in the morning and in the evening.

(17-07-2017, 06:36 AM)nanakante Wrote:  Select a proper sized breast enlargement cup and wipe it clean ,put it to the rubber sealing cushion and link the cup and the vacuum gun with the connecting tube. Lay the cup onto the breast with the scale on the cup upward for the convenience of putting down the position of the nipple reaching to the cup. Hold the cup which is on the breast with one hand and use the other hard pulling the lever of the gun to withdraw the air inside the cup so as to cause negative pressure of the cup, which may enlarge the breast some 2cm. Disconnect the cup and the connecting tube, gently lift the position located on the top of the cup to let air fill the cup. At the moment, the pressure inside the cup and outside the cup is equal, the cup would fall off the breast spontaneously and the breast resumes to the normal state, then put the cup onto the breast again, and withdraw the air. The breast enlarges once more, Repeat the procedure which moves the muscle and benefits blood circulation for 15minutes on each breast. Apply the treatment twice per day, in the morning and in the evening.

Thank you! I'm just a bit confused with this information. I release the air right after pumping? I think I'm confused by the "gently lift the position located on the top of the cup to let the air fill up the cup" part. 

I really wish there was just a video tutorial of this somewhere. Sad

(17-07-2017, 12:09 PM)tinydear Wrote:  
(17-07-2017, 06:36 AM)nanakante Wrote:  Select a proper sized breast enlargement cup and wipe it clean ,put it to the rubber sealing cushion and link the cup and the vacuum gun with the connecting tube. Lay the cup onto the breast with the scale on the cup upward for the convenience of putting down the position of the nipple reaching to the cup. Hold the cup which is on the breast with one hand and use the other hard pulling the lever of the gun to withdraw the air inside the cup so as to cause negative pressure of the cup, which may enlarge the breast some 2cm. Disconnect the cup and the connecting tube, gently lift the position located on the top of the cup to let air fill the cup. At the moment, the pressure inside the cup and outside the cup is equal, the cup would fall off the breast spontaneously and the breast resumes to the normal state, then put the cup onto the breast again, and withdraw the air. The breast enlarges once more, Repeat the procedure which moves the muscle and benefits blood circulation for 15minutes on each breast. Apply the treatment twice per day, in the morning and in the evening.

Thank you! I'm just a bit confused with this information. I release the air right after pumping? I think I'm confused by the "gently lift the position located on the top of the cup to let the air fill up the cup" part. 

I really wish there was just a video tutorial of this somewhere. Sad

Nevermind, I think I figured out what you're talking about!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon