Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help ASAP please!! Noogleberry

I ordered Noogleberry but now am regretting it and need help fast so I can try to cancel my order!

I have tuberous breasts with large aereola that covers my entire breast basically. I am now realizing and worried that NB will expand my areolas even if I tape them. I'm very nervous. Do you think this could be very possible? I am now thinking I should have started out with chinese cupping and using the small cups and just move them around my breast to desired areas I want to cup, do you think that is a better bet to keep my areolas from expanding and will still help?

(13-07-2017, 04:53 PM)kipper6 Wrote:  I ordered Noogleberry but now am regretting it and need help fast so I can try to cancel my order!

I have tuberous breasts with large aereola that covers my entire breast basically. I am now realizing and worried that NB will expand my areolas even if I tape them. I'm very nervous. Do you think this could be very possible? I am now thinking I should have started out with chinese cupping and using the small cups and just move them around my breast to desired areas I want to cup, do you think that is a better bet to keep my areolas from expanding and will still help?

They are very approachable and quick to respond at Noogleberry. I think you should ring Lucy asap and ask her what she thinks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon