Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Topical PM Extract, how much?

For those who used PM extract topically, how much did you use, what brand and did you need to cycle it?

I'm trying to figure out how it differs from oral PM.  Using PM topically can be more convenient but I'm not sure if the dose is the same or not.  Or if the dose is higher (or less strong and easier to tolerate at the same dose).

(06-07-2017, 02:59 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  For those who used PM extract topically, how much did you use, what brand and did you need to cycle it?

I'm trying to figure out how it differs from oral PM.  Using PM topically can be more convenient but I'm not sure if the dose is the same or not.  Or if the dose is higher (or less strong and easier to tolerate at the same dose).

That's a good question.........I know the answer......it depends on the quality of the extract..  Its probably a powder.....if its wild
it can be as high as 20 per cent.   The premium extracts you need much less.     From the jungle the root powder is typically 1mg/100g to 5mg miroestrol
that's it.   It depends how much they concentrate the extract.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon